Flucifial

Wishing you all a good farewell!

Alright, well, first-of-all, I'm going to do this InvalidSun style haha...

This server, ECRP, was where I started and learned how to role-play. When I first joined, I was fascinated by the fact I could role-play getting arrested and acting like a criminal! As time went on, I started to take role-play a lot more seriously, and when I did that, I got bored, so when I started taking it down a notch, other people got bored with my role-play, and started to dislike it. 

I stopped physically playing on the server about two weeks ago when Grand Theft Multiplayer stopped working for me. With that time of not playing, I really started looking back, and realized that I started getting more angry and stressed with certain things on the server. This is what drew me to my decision to leave Eclipse-RP, or, at least take a very long and extensive break. 

I want to say thank you to everyone for giving such a great role play experience.

The following people are people I want to give personal thank you's too.

Vera Winchester @PB-AJ - Thank you so much for all of the opportunities at Weazel News, and thank you for being a really cool person.

Jim Wesson @Jim_Wesson Thank's for teaching me a thing or two about racing, and thanks for the RP mang. 

Tavi Patronus @Hellequin - Thank you for being a really cool guy to hand with. 

Chuck Mangione @Charlie Mangione - Thank you for helping me get settled in with the server when I first joined, and thanks for being my favorite taxi-driver haha.

Scotty Turf @WoogeTV That tag's for all the tases lmao.

Leron Davis @Dashingly - Thanks for turning my boring days as a medic to laughing stocks lmao.

James Eriksen @Eriksen - ...

Mamie Gumpert @Triple Seven I just gotta say thank you for all of the RP between my characters and Mamie... they always had me ROTFL haha (especially that one with Tricia :P)

Jason Parker @Kay133 Thank you for showing true dedication to Lifeinvader and what I was trying to do. I am still very confident you will help shape this thing into something amazing for the community.

Ramon Carter @BallinByNature - Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the server and continuing to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable role-play experience.

The Nobody @NobodyLTU Thank you for continuing to work on the server. I can truly say that this is the best GTA V roleplay server there is. You and the other developers are doing a fantastic job.

There are so many more people I could put on this list, but that would take like ten hours to do, so yeah. To everyone I've become friends with, I will continue to stay in-touch via discord and all, and may even return to the server in the future, but for now, I am wishing you all a good farewell! (:P @InvalidSun ) 

Thank you so much everyone,
Dylan AKA The Permuy Family Guy

Goodbye.

Edited by TheFluciFial
  • Like 2

Gonna hate to see you go, Tommy!

Although I didn't get to know you too close, I loved seeing your enthusiasm for the server and all the great ideas you pushed forward and put effort into.

I hope to see you again in the future when rage has come out and we can get a much better and stable platform to host all of your great ideas.

Hopefully, if you return to Eclipse, the server will have become something of joy to you again.

Keep it... I dunno, cool.

- The cutest admin (as voted by the Head Administrator Ballin himself), NoewUH

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NoewUH said:

Gonna hate to see you go, Tommy!

Although I didn't get to know you too close, I loved seeing your enthusiasm for the server and all the great ideas you pushed forward and put effort into.

I hope to see you again in the future when rage has come out and we can get a much better and stable platform to host all of your great ideas.

Hopefully, if you return to Eclipse, the server will have become something of joy to you again.

Keep it... I dunno, cool.

- The cutest admin (as voted by the Head Administrator Ballin himself), NoewUH

Thanks Noah!