kostanza00

Return Comet Retro to Dealerships

This car is not so good anymore when 240KMH Limit is introduced in the city, and it provides lots of good RP opportunities. It is also getting harder to purchase it as you will almost never see it on HE or anywhere else like that to be sold, while lots of people will pay it to buy it easily.

This car should be available in dealership so everyone can enjoy it, otherwise it will be like the super cars and disapear from the server or only sell for 30M or something crazy like that.

What do you think?

• NAY 3

I'm always a fan of re-introducing vehicles to dealerships that have previously been removed.

False-scarcity is a prime cause of inflation in the economy, and removing vehicles from dealerships creates a false-scarcity (we also saw this in the housing shortage until the most recent wave of apartments were introduced). It's unfortunate that some people purchased the car at its massively inflated price, but this will be an overall good move for the economy.

+1

• NAY 1

1 minute ago, alexsor said:

-1  if you dont have money for one that doesn't mean they have to return to dealerships to get one just go work

Even if you have money it's almost impossible to buy it....nobody will sell it because it's still best car in the server and it's false scarcity by the imports. Allow everyone to use such a vehicle is the best solution.

1 minute ago, JakeInnit_ said:

-1 it was removed for a reason, also people have bought these vehicles for over 10x dealership price, it would be a huge hit financially for a lot of people. 

This is not an economy sink as you described it as the money spent would just go to the dealership owner anyway.

It's clearly not an economy sink (and I never claimed it was). People bought drags for 3x their current value as well, so a minority losing some value of an asset isn't a big deal. I see mostly comet owners are responding here to not return them. 

Just now, kostanza00 said:

It's clearly not an economy sink (and I never claimed it was). People bought drags for 3x their current value as well, so a minority losing some value of an asset isn't a big deal. I see mostly comet owners are responding here to not return them. 

I mean what do you expect when you're suggesting people lose up to 10 million?

Drags aren't added to dealerships, they just had some performance adjustments to make them more realistic and lessen the constant abuse of them. Comet Retros aren't easily abused, the speed that they can produce is balanced against their poor handling and average acceleration, you still need skill to drive one. 

Drags aren't added to dealerships, they just had some performance adjustments to make them more realistic and lessen the constant abuse of them. Comet Retros aren't easily abused, the speed that they can produce is balanced against their poor handling and average acceleration, you still need skill to drive one. 

Show me a comet selling for 10 million and I'll buy two on the spot.

Sell them from dealerships for 10million a piece then, you don't lose the value of your asset and players can buy them as well

People are losing 10M that they never would have had without developer intervention. People who bought it from a dealership lose nothing, people who bought it resell paid to use it during a time of extreme scarcity.

• NAY 1

I could see the value in dealerships having occasional rare imports, but perhaps only restricted to one per dealership with a high import price every few months or like at the big holidays.

That being said, I don't see the value in giving EVERYONE the chance to drive one. V-STRs and Neons were high priced vehicles, but look how many of those got drove about.

I'd like to see different types of high performance vehicles available, not more of the same.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.