kostanza00

Return Comet Retro to Dealerships

-1 I'm fairly certain the staff/owners want to move away from vehicles that go 240km/h, not make them readily available. What should be a focus is giving more assets/vehicles for people to spend their money on.

For example: For 2021 they could look to auction 1/2 supers every month until the end of 2021, giving players something to look forward to.

7 hours ago, Jleoni said:

+1

Aren't you actively trying to buy one on the forum advertisements?

-1 for me...

Besides securing yourself a car out of pure desire, because you cannot drive it, what else would that bring to the server?

One thing I would like to see more often is super/rare cars auctions.

People that have those cars (including supers) have either contributed to the server in it's earlier phases or have worked very hard to get their hands on one.

It's a prestige to have such a car and most people that possesses one treat it as such.

Edited by Captain Tofu

-1 As mentioned before people have worked hard to buy rare cars, supers and such, rightfully deserving a price increase since they were taken out and deciding to sell the car if they so choose. The thing I will mention is saving up money and wait for auctions happening for vehicles that haven't been introduced in to the server.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.