Thomas Beaulieu

Thomas Beaulieu - Who am I?

5 hours ago, Dlugi said:

Couldn't wait for this update. Now I can't wait for the next. Stick to legal life though boss, pays off in the end!

4 hours ago, Captain Tofu said:

I went to DCC once and I got harrassed for stamps, does not recommend. You're lucky you didn't have that much troubles.

Uh ohhh, that sounds very scary. I hope for it to stay that way!! 

• NAY 1

hello dear followers, readers AND haters 😎

thank you guys for

1000 VIEWS!!!

😮

I appreciate the support really really hard💥

I'm trying to come up with part V soon, but it is always so                   much time effort to write them              , so please don't be mad (😡 --> OOC: this is the smiley when you are madat me..! 😖
Thanks to you again THIS IS INSANE?! 

(Can we surpass Elena Pierce??!?!?! That would be craaaaaaaaazyyy)

here is a cool picture I made for YOu: i forgot what I wanted to add sorry so there is no picture but next time really promise

Edited by Thomas Beaulieu
  • Like 8

so HERe first before I start the next part (I think its PART V) Here is the picture I had For you: 

Part V                              
             today 

WOAH guys sorry before I start this part OFF: 

We are the 17th. most VIEWED char (short form for character) story?!?!✒️
                                                                                                                           I don't knwo how I should feel about it, I think good? 😮Oh my god, I can't type much we are on page 1.
There is ONE error!!
-->                       One place above me there is ANOTHER Thomas??
I spoke to you guys ONCE --> TThere can ONLY be one
THOMAS and this is me so I don't know why I'm underneath him OOC::((metagaming?)) I hope we can fix this error fastly. 

SO now to part V guys: 

Picture is HERE: 

So there was this Church ⛪opening with the mexicans 🇦🇷 and we went there. They had a lot of drinks!!☕ I think it was nice. We enjoyed it
And then they had like some grass???⁉️
p

eople kept putting it in their mouths like 🐄? I didn't understand it but to each their own as someone once said .

So anyways thanks for reading and we get 3GRIGtJ.png     
                    this other Thomas off the board?!😡

Edited by Thomas Beaulieu
  • Like 7

I’m literally biting my nails and am on the edge of my seat reading this thread. The word usage. The flow of your stories. It brings tears to my eyes. Honestly I’ve never seen such passion and enthusiasm in a story before. I CANNOT stress how excited I am for part VI. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 1