Thomas Beaulieu

Thomas Beaulieu - Who am I?

• PART VI 🖐️:959_heavy_plus_sign:1️⃣
    (OOC:: ((we are climbing up the ladder this is MY forum SECTION))
  • so Today THIS happened... 🤔🤨

1. tthank you for the support and to the next TIme it is  🤒OVERWHELMINHG EDIT:: WE ARE TOP 10?!?!?!? 
  2. here is a 
  3. picture 

for Proof: 

I cut my boss hair OOC:🙈 again ooc sorr y for going ooc🙇‍♂️ this much I don't want to go ooc -->  (( any way he doesn't know💘 I think I cut hair of his so please don't meta and keep liking post?!)
1443458397_i01_Stranger8260_9948-1583933677288.png.bc29cbb9b5122d4543b07256785dfc46.png here is another picture too7Q23m5Q.png 

--> this is me cutting hair ✂️

Edited by Thomas Beaulieu
  • Like 9

On 1/24/2021 at 10:41 AM, Dlugi said:

Jesus, calm down lad. Too much excitement from the last post. Fell off my chair, so good!

On 1/24/2021 at 11:04 AM, Illmohim said:

Part VII was so emotional yet so good. Bet took a lot of time to write that. BEST PART!!!

19 hours ago, Mattch said:

Fuck me the suspense 

17 hours ago, apologisemeow said:

Love it, and i hope you found the guy who spat on your bike seat 🤭

thank you guys I would be nothing without you 🥰 happy 3.1k VIEWS OMG 🥴

• chill 1
  • yooo 1
  • POG 1

Thomas Beaulieu - Not quite a Fairytale Ending

The whole LSPD was listening, Thomas pointing his gun towards an officer infront of him. 

"ALL OVER THE FUCKING RADIO I REQ-"

He looks down his chest - one bullet piercing straight through his body.
His pistol slowly dropping out of his hand, his vision getting blurry.
He grabs his chest, looking across the street towards a man whos mission it was to eliminate him. 
Another shot, another hole.

There it is - the last bullet.

There it is - his life

Everything feels so slow, yet it was a matter of seconds. 
The man dropping down on his knees, keeping a slight grin on his face. 
"So, this is what it means to be alive" he thought to himself, before his eyes slowly shut close. 

((With that being said, my story in ECRP is completely done. I achieved everything I ever wanted to achieve and more. I met a lot of nice people, some of which I can consider close friends. Thank you to everyone who played a role in the development of my character in an IC and OOC level. I appreciate that. It is time to close this chapter and move on from the server due to several reasons. Hope I'll run into some of you again. It was a lot of fun, especially the little shitpost-character posts. Still impressed, that we made it the 3rd most viewed one on the forums!))

Edited by Thomas Beaulieu
  • Like 17