MistNinja

Clothing store changes

i would like to suggest to change the way the clothing stores work, this would enable the players to drive more around the city to buy certain clothes and gives also a better rp when going with friends shoping or going to buy a new style for your character.

luxury looking stores will sell only luxury clothing

724700979_luxury(3)-min.thumb.jpg.431328aadd05d7ef359f1ef351ee1aa1.jpg

the mask shop by the beach would be the only store selling masks

rsz_mark.jpg.84436b202ce999f8f41f3da4e90f7659.jpg

regular clothing stores will sell only regular clothes without special unique textures, such as regular hoodies,jeans,farmer outfits and so on.

rsz_regular_3-min.jpg.5f2c92a94728e990afb6acf0158ffe99.jpg

Unique clothing stores would sell unique clothes with special textures and colors whitch canot be found in the regular stores.

rsz_unique_3-min.jpg.384d540123ca8b21b05d98ec1d49c4ce.jpg

please write down in the comments your opinions on this suggestion and give a upvote if you agree. thank you for checking this out

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

this would for sure change the rp by alot in my opinion, and when new clothes would be added all the shops would be full of customers going into them, since the shops would be divided in a way. it also is in my opinion like alot of you said more realistic when certain stores sell certain stuff since irl you also don't go buy a tuxedo in a shop that sells cheap clothes. also imagine if the jewelery store would sell jewelery such as necklaces,rings. 

-i would like to thank all of you for your feedback-

• Like 1

+1 I really like the idea of diversifying the clothing stores to "tiers & types of clothes" similar to how it is on GTAO, for the people complaining about "it being to complicated" all thays required is a list of what clothes go in each store. 

As for adding undershirts etc, and more clothes. Make a list for the developers on what needs implenented and they will likely be happier to do so. 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:21 PM, MistNinja said:

i would like to suggest to change the way the clothing stores work, this would enable the players to drive more around the city to buy certain clothes and gives also a better rp when going with friends shoping or going to buy a new style for your character.

luxury looking stores will sell only luxury clothing

724700979_luxury(3)-min.thumb.jpg.431328aadd05d7ef359f1ef351ee1aa1.jpg

the mask shop by the beach would be the only store selling masks

rsz_mark.jpg.84436b202ce999f8f41f3da4e90f7659.jpg

regular clothing stores will sell only regular clothes without special unique textures, such as regular hoodies,jeans,farmer outfits and so on.

rsz_regular_3-min.jpg.5f2c92a94728e990afb6acf0158ffe99.jpg

Unique clothing stores would sell unique clothes with special textures and colors whitch canot be found in the regular stores.

rsz_unique_3-min.jpg.384d540123ca8b21b05d98ec1d49c4ce.jpg

please write down in the comments your opinions on this suggestion and give a upvote if you agree. thank you for checking this out

cool car

• Like 1

RPwise it makes sense, but for the game it would be pretty cumbersome and realistically no one is trying to RP at stores or even interacting with stores in that manner.  Most people also wear the same clothing for months at a time anyways. -1 for me as even if this were a desired change for me (I am indifferent on it), it would be extremely low priority.

+1 absolutely this 'inconvenience' would add more travelling around the city and RP.
Side note for clothing, would be cool to have clothing numbered/catalogued similar to furniture to be able to help people pick the same item (or re-find the same one later)

• Like 1