Nubbsauce

Give DCC/Weazel/Bayview/LSC/Gov Factions Secure Frequency

Hello,

We would love if DCC could get a Radio implemented on all of their vehicles like Truckers do. (/cb) 

The command would be like, /tb or something of that nature. 

The reason for this is because whenever we fire/remove inactive players, we have to change our Frequency to something else and it get's quite annoying after a while. Adding the radio would mean we would only see radio chatter from those who are On Duty, and in a DCC Vehicle. Granted, if it got stolen then someone would have access to it, but it would only be temp, we can handle that.

Personally, I would rather deal with an in-taxi radio rather than the actual radio (Especially due to the current voice fragments that exist still).

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

(On a side note, we would also love if you added the Patriot2 Limo to our vehicle list.)

350?cb=20150425195536&key=4ff5c117b9a737

Regards,

Varro Dalison

HR Representative

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, JaydenBaked said:

I think this os a great suggestion however I think all fractions should have a faction radio like /f but be for ic cause when you remove people you havr yo keep changing radio or it gets leaked or a way that you van add ppl to just a faction radio or faction in total.

Yeah, constantly having to change the Freq cause of a leak or ex-employee seriously sucks, especially since they can mess with you on Voice and blow out our eardrums...which has happened haha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.