Jaquan Smith

Rules for a robbery.

Chaining robberies on your character unless perfectly roleplayed will be considered unrealistic and a poor portrayal of a character.

As I said above, it makes it unrealistic. I don't see in real life people robbing all day long for their own benefits - I mean, sometimes the server feels like an RPG server when you literally goes to someone and he pulles his gun out and start robbing you for no reason. I really want rules for the robbery, it is a roleplay server, and sometimes people do not make their character story and just robbing people all day long for their own benefits.

Since I'm playing in the server, most of the RPers are "criminals" for no reason because all they want to do its money.

Edited by Pablo Valdez

-1 as mentioned before, we need less ooc restrictions on criminals as they're already in a poor state. 

The majority of the large gang members do not go around chain robbing "randomly" 95% of the time there is reason. 

If more systems were to be implemented for criminal, the "chain robbing" would passively decrease. 

• Like 1

-1 for now. Like, what would you suggest the rules would be like? It is a lot easier to argue for or against a suggestion when there is an actual suggestion.

7 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

If more systems were to be implemented for criminal, the "chain robbing" would passively decrease. 

Exactly this, need to treat the disease and not the symptom. 

Additionally, random people go around robbing people but gangs either target other gangs or certain individuals. No point in just chain robbing random people, cause the moment PD gets involved, they risk losing a lot more than they would gain from a single GPS and a burger.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Pegorino said:

Im hardly ever robbed,  Its mainly the  ew people who joins the server who does it, Only time the gangs will rob you is

A) you take their car by mistake and they find you.

B) You go to an illegal place to cook and they turn up.

You are lucky then or well known, but I get robbed everytime I go to the city, standing outside of my car anywhere = gonna get robbed in 3 2 1... (and that's on my legal character btw :D)

Roleplay outside of No Crime Zones for normal civilians is impossible now, if you think about leaving a car outside of a property/shop/house you are gonna get people raiding you, if you think about having a normal conversation with someone somewhere outside of NCZ on foot you are gonna get robbed.

Edited by Amaim
  • Like 1

First few weeks after I joined the server I get robbed like 10 times per day for real, real talk, true, fact. I just adapted to the gameplay and got used of the daily happenings. Then property features came along, territory features removed all I did was just build interiors to keep me busy that made me stay.

My advice, just don't quit you'll get the hang of it don't mind those robbers let them grab your burgers or sodas. Just outsmart them through roleplay or just be cautious like IRL cause shit happens like that out of nowhere you'll get robbed (more worst in third world countries).

-1 for the most part although it would be nice to see people being more realistic with their robberies mainly location wise. Many people have already adapted to making robberies more realistic (pulling you aside into an alley and out of plain sight) but sadly it's not something that can very easily be controlled and I don't think there needs to be anything specific regarding it added to the rules. As stated previously which I can attest to, larger gangs normally don't go around robbing people, hell if I'm on the side of the road I get Triads, Zetas, Misfits, WCA, etc. roll up and ask if I'm good. It's typically newer players that partake in the robberies which on that note, I wish new player protection went away FOREVER the moment they did their first /frisk. Anyway, enough of the rant, this is a -1 from me

On 1/2/2020 at 4:28 PM, Amaim said:

You are lucky then or well known, but I get robbed everytime I go to the city, standing outside of my car anywhere = gonna get robbed in 3 2 1... (and that's on my legal character btw :D)

Roleplay outside of No Crime Zones for normal civilians is impossible now, if you think about leaving a car outside of a property/shop/house you are gonna get people raiding you, if you think about having a normal conversation with someone somewhere outside of NCZ on foot you are gonna get robbed.

Truth. Cant even leave your car outside your house and RP in the backyard, before you know it, it will
1; Get pick locked and stolen
2; crims flood you and rob you of everything, and demands entry to your house.

• Like 3