KCAJ

PD to Loose Something

I don’t really know what they could loose but leave some ideas below. There has been multiple times were they gun into 2v10 gun fights and they have nothing to loose but there life as they get everything for free. As were criminals loose there life vehicle weapons or maybe go to jail loosing a lot of time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alexalex303 said:

An obvious thing to lose is paycheck.

Could say that for every death a cop loses X hours from their shift hours, due to having to stay in hospital for recovery/paying extra hospital fees. They'll still be able to pay, but their hours will go down, and as such their salary.

that would be kinda stupid to loose hours of irl time spent on duty to a 5 minute gunfight or even worse a rule break. 

For one I agree that PD should lose something, just for the simple fact to add more value to their lives. I've personally seen far too many terminator officers who run in, start shootouts and complain - the blame then falls on criminals for shooting back. 

Perhaps losing salary may not be the best option, but no matter what they lose, it should be something. 

Currently PD lose a radio and some food at max when they die. All they then do is respawn at pillbox, run to mission row, collect a radio and respawn their cruiser. 

Meanwhile in comparison, criminals respawn at pillbox and lose everything they had been carrying, often over 40k worth of street value for most people. Who are then forced to follow nlr, not interacting with their gang who were 95% involved in their death and have to hunt down a car again, essentially starting from scratch. 

I am not saying there should be drastic losses but the scales should at least be a littlebmore even. 

• Like 6
  • PogU 1

29 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

An obvious thing to lose is paycheck.

Could say that for every death a cop loses X hours from their shift hours, due to having to stay in hospital for recovery/paying extra hospital fees. They'll still be able to pay, but their hours will go down, and as such their salary.

Thats kinda stupid.. They loose some of their cash , but criminals loose cars , weapons , need to pay fines , and stay in jail. And even cops have free guns like m4's smg's and much more... I think it should be the same as for criminals 🙂

1 hour ago, Xypint said:

Maybe a respawn timer adjusted to thr units on duty? Sit around for 5-10 mins frozen when you respawn. If there arent other units on duty then the timer is skipped. Just an idea.

That isnt roleplay, so -1. Sitting there afk unable to do anything sucks.

Personally Id suggest a financial penalty every time you die/lose stuff, same as what crims have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

Meanwhile in comparison, criminals respawn at pillbox and lose everything they had been carrying, often over 40k worth of street value for most people.

Why are you carrying 40k worth of street value then purposelly getting into messed up situations in the first place? You may have your reasons so I'm genuinely asking, not a sarcastic question.

One thing you guys have to remember is that the stuff we carry on duty, we dont carry when off duty. Thats refering to this;

2 hours ago, Chronius420 said:

And even cops have free guns like m4's smg's and much more...🙂

^We have to reach a certain rank before being able to APPLY for certification for M4s and SMGs (except for SWAT). Not every officer is able to yoink an automatic weapon from the armory.

The weapons we carry on duty we do not bring when off duty. Same goes for vehicles. We dont have anything to lose to begin with other than our money on our person, radios and duty weapons. Thats it.

2 hours ago, Hoxton_Curry said:

Something should be done because I've seen PD take fights where they are heavily outnumbered way too often 

(1vs5, 1vs7, 1vs15, 2vs10 etc)

Example: 

https://youtu.be/7zP5csSZe2Q 

https://streamable.com/vkvhq

(credits to @Fuz and @JakeInnit_)

I can find at least 5 more similar videos if needed

I personally would consider that as just UNRP behavior and it doesnt reflect the entirety of both departments.

-1 unless you think of something that we can ACTUALLY lose as officers or as a department collectively.

11 minutes ago, Denza said:

Why are you carrying 40k worth of street value then purposelly getting into messed up situations in the first place? You may have your reasons so I'm genuinely asking, not a sarcastic question.

One thing you guys have to remember is that the stuff we carry on duty, we dont carry when off duty. Thats refering to this;

^We have to reach a certain rank before being able to APPLY for certification for M4s and SMGs (except for SWAT). Not every officer is able to yoink an automatic weapon from the armory.

The weapons we carry on duty we do not bring when off duty. Same goes for vehicles. We dont have anything to lose to begin with other than our money on our person, radios and duty weapons. Thats it.

I personally would consider that as just UNRP behavior and it doesnt reflect the entirety of both departments.

-1 unless you think of something that we can ACTUALLY lose as officers or as a department collectively.

Why are you crying here? Oh I know! Because u are cop... But if you were a criminal , you would think different.. Cops have everything... And they wont loose anything. Different story for criminals.. 🙂 As I said , big +1 to this , and the game must be equal 🙂

• PogU 1

1 minute ago, Chronius420 said:

Why are you crying here? Oh I know! Because u are cop... But if you were a criminal , you would think different.. Cops have everything... And they wont loose anything. Different story for criminals.. 🙂 As I said , big +1 to this , and the game must be equal 🙂

Well I certainly am not crying, I'm just stating my opinion on the suggestion.

What would you like to see us lose?

5 minutes ago, Chronius420 said:

What an immature response dude, he's giving a genuine response and you're putting it down.

Cops are supposed to be much stronger than gangs. Gangs have numbers, cops have government funding.

Edited by Freclan

1 minute ago, KCAJ said:

Maybe PD could loose weapons like criminals can so then it will stop them from taking out carbines constantly and just going into unrealistic gun fights.

Thing about that is, right. If an officer who had been shot and killed in the line of duty lost their weapon after respawning in Pillbox, their weapon would be recovered realistically by another officer if the gunfight were to come to an end in the departments favor. Same goes for vehicles.

Even so, we have guidelines as to when we can and cant deploy carbines/SMGs/shotguns. We have rules and guidelines to follow about firearms and vehicles that I'm guessing the criminal factions dont. The weapons you lose, realistically get confiscated and destroyed/put into evidence, as these weapons were used to commit serious crimes. Our weapons just get returned to the armory. Now what happens if every officer dies at the location is a completely different and VERY weird scenario.

As I also said, we dont keep those weapons and we definitely dont use them in every single situation where one pistol is involved.

You could also flip the coin and ask why are criminals getting into gunfights in the first place? Surely if you actually cared about losing 40k worth of stuff you wouldn't engage in a gunfight where the police could get involved? You could try being more discreet about it.

Maybe make it so the faction loses money as an officer takes out a weapon, ammo, vehicle and any of the other equipment and get it back by simply the officer returning the items to the PD. The returning of the items wouldn't be possible the officer dies of course; So the faction would lose money if the officer dies.

All though this still doesn't make the officer lose anything, this just makes the faction lose something for an officer not returning their items.

• Like 4

I will gladly support this suggestion, but in return I would like the following realistic features to be added.

• When you are caught for weapon related charges and you own a gun store, you can no longer own that business and it's seized by the state.
  • Three strike policy for violent offenders and their offences, before they are given life in prison and/or a death sentence.
  • For persistent vehicle offenders, they have their driving licenses revoked permanently and are no longer legally able to drive in the state of San Andreas.
  • The vehicles that you use to evade police and conduct your criminal activities, when seized by law enforcement are put back up for public auction to help fund our government.

You call for realism when it suits you.

• Like 12
  • PogU 1

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I will gladly support this suggestion, but in return I would like the following realistic features to be added.

• When you are caught for weapon related charges and you own a gun store, you can no longer own that business and it's seized by the state.
  • Three strike policy for violent offenders and their offences, before they are given life in prison and/or a death sentence.
  • For persistent vehicle offenders, they have their driving licenses revoked permanently and are no longer legally able to drive in the state of San Andreas.
  • The vehicles that you use to evade police and conduct your criminal activities, when seized by law enforcement are put back up for public auction to help fund our government.

Well , Agreed with first. But others doesnt makes sense... U clap some cops and the you got death sentence? (CK) Dude , its still a game , not real life... Its a dumb move: U killed  too many cops , got your character deleted? Damn thats funny 

Just now, Chronius420 said:

Well , Agreed with first. But others doesnt makes sense... U clap some cops and the you got death sentence? (CK) Dude , its still a game , not real life... Its a dumb move: U killed  too many cops , got your character deleted? Damn thats funny 

You don't like that idea huh? But but but realism?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chronius420 said:

I mean, a CK is a bit extreme but you have to understand the reasoning behind it. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

You don't like that idea huh? But but but realism?

I mean.. Think wisely....  Yes.  They could add some realism.. But CK or death sentence how you call is pretty dumb... Firstly we have longer jail time which is dumb allready. For example ,you are working IRL , you come from work to play some ECRP for a hour or so , but you staying in jail for 24hours.. So ya mean, you will have to wait 24days if ya not sleeping on pc ? Real life is real life. Game is Game.

I think this is moreso an issue with the current OOC corruption rules with PD. Currently faction management has it set so that if you see a crime, you must do something. This is extremely detached from reality - and causes events to happen like the videos above.

However, if an officer dies, they should be on desk duty for the duration of their NLR. 

+1

• Like 1

Also for realism.. Another one: For example police impound... You are wanted with a lot of charges and you cant take ur car from impound because officer will point gun at you and you cant run... But you cant point at him cause of ncz -_-  In real life you could risk by pointing a gun at the officer and ask him to take ur car out of impound... But here  you cant because its ncz... So why we talking about some realism for pd?

Edited by Chronius420

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Why make this another PD vs mostly crims post instead of trying to make the server more realistic and fair? Make a suggestion if you feel like something should be changed.

• PogU 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.