Brawnkoh

Credit Based Interior Changes

I'd like to see the ability to change house interiors for a credit fee. Obviously, it would be restricted to garage amount we currently have and would just allow us to choose between new interiors of houses and old ones of the same garage size. Afaik there is no alternate 4g interior, but i'm sure one could be found fairly easily.

I'm not sure if this is something that can be done on the fly based on Rage functionality. But it's something I'd definitely spend a few shekels on that doesn't allow for any sort of pay2win imo. 

Opinions?

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Brawnkoh said:

I'd like to see the ability to change house interiors for a credit fee. Obviously, it would be restricted to garage amount we currently have and would just allow us to choose between new interiors of houses and old ones of the same garage size. Afaik there is no alternate 4g interior, but i'm sure one could be found fairly easily.

I'm not sure if this is something that can be done on the fly based on Rage functionality. But it's something I'd definitely spend a few shekels on that doesn't allow for any sort of pay2win imo. 

Opinions?

I support any suggestion that includes upgraded interiors. Some of the interiors make zero sense. 

3 garage house right on the famed Vespucci canals....interior looks about 800 SF.....(I wont mention the dildos in this interior....which I know for A FACT do not have to be there. Seems like a massive troll to me...)

Edited by Jasmine
  • Like 1

+1/-1

I would like to see something like this being implemented with in-game currency and not necessarily upgrade an interior but change the layout of it. The following is my explanation:

1. In-game currency is better suited for this because it would add another place for us to throw our money which is desperately needed. Also, using in-game currency allows people who cannot afford a real life contribution to also partake.

2. I am against the idea of "upgrading" interiors to nice premade interiors and would rather see options available such as the standard furnished interior, a demolished version that's just an empty box, and an unfurnished version with the same wall layout as the furnished. The reason for this is because of limiting RP and player businesses. We presently have players who have remodeling businesses and if there were nice prebuild interiors that you could just buy with the click of your mouse, it would just harm those players and take something good away from them.

-1 Due to fact that you want us to spend IRL money when people have plenty of IG money to spend and it should be both IG money and CREDITS. If this were the case I would totally be for this. There has been countless suggestions about this very topic and spending money and credits to change it. There are plenty of interiors that can be used and the ones chosen baffle me a bit. 

• Upvote 1

+1 

i think interior changes should be available within the certain caliber of house (1G, 2G etc). But I don’t support the payment of credits to be the only way this occurs. As already discussed, changing the interiors with credits could increase the value of the overall house and thus inflate the economy /or provide a advantage to players who donate to the server. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.