Angel Ceez

Ability to purchase new house interior and increase house storage

It’s a shame that a million dollar home interior looks the same as a 3g with dildos in the ghetto. Give us the ability to purchase new interiors for our homes. It would give us something to do with our money and we can purchase a fixer upper that has a horrid interior and change it like an investment. More interior options in general would be amazing. And also increase the storage of homes depending on garage size. Like a 1g would have 500 storeage and a 2g would have 750, 3g 1000, 4G 1250 storage etc. why should a mansion have the same storage capacity as a 1g apartment in strawberry? It would help people have incentive to buy a bigger home for more than just vehicle storage and looks. And while we are at it, why not be able to upgrade storage of houses too? Like every house comes with base 500 storage and is upgraded where level up the storage. 

Edited by Angel Ceez
  • Upvote 1

Yes, we should have the ability to upgrade the interior cause my exterior size is enormous while my interior is pretty small based on the exterior, also having different house storage capacity for example (1g) is (200 slots) 2g ( 400 ) , etc.

So long as it's within reason I suppose. Someone with a tiny apartment interior and exterior that is just a motel room should not be able to purchase a 3 story mansion interior with 3k storage stash or something ridiculous. As long as this is within roleplay reason of the size of your home/apartments exterior it could be good. 

2 minutes ago, Wizzidy said:

This is already in the game as of last patch, most objects add additional storage, and you can buy and place safes... this should be an archived suggestion >.>

Why should it be archived? We still can't change the complete interior like he is suggesting.

5 minutes ago, Pegasus_ said:

Why should it be archived? We still can't change the complete interior like he is suggesting.

He asked for increasing storage, also why should a 2g have the elevator interior, also you can change the interior by building... there are people who remodel homes now... the system you are talking about is a huge system considering we dont even have presets for clothing and houses are manually done at the moment. They wanted customize-able houses and additional storage and I was just saying it was implemented.

1. Storage items have been implemented so that point is null

2. I'm on the fence about new interiors that you can purchase. While this would be nice and all, you can already renovate your home. Nice purchasable interiors would potentially take away business opportunities from players and thus reducing RP possibilities.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 4:58 PM, Wizzidy said:

You can, by purchasing a new house in game in character...

ok.. so I own each interior now... there are only a few available.. Id gladly buy another house if it had a different interior. or purchase a new interior for the current house you have... remodeling... oh snapp looks like that could be a idea for a businesss.. interior designer type of thing idk.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.