Cutesader

Legion

headers.thumb.png.0ba38ff57e0e01bebcea8f57d1c0b798.png

Untitled-6.png.0cad6432442ce499c4c6fcfeca8a7d5e.png

Untitled-2.thumb.png.f3ee2c172a6cc960e3aba4ee791fdd0b.png

Legion was founded by a small group of ex-clown’s (Jose Jalapeno, Jenna Maye, Sampson Cthulhu and Daniel Norrwood) after their previous organisation came to its demise. They are a criminal based faction within Los Santos that plan to expand the growth of their organisation by hustling in daily criminal enterprise and striving towards the gang’s success within the city.

“The Awakening”

Weeks of quiet voices and the loss of many faces have left the gang completely unhinged, Los Santos was becoming more of a place and less of a home without a family. The multiple disappearances of our previous gang members from ”The Clowns” was tough, and had ripped a giant scar down the middle of what little family we had left. This caused us to partition into two separate rival gangs, “Los Legion” & “Fog City”.

final.png.d0f5cc83251c23147bdf58b5c7c4ba75.png

“The Rising”

A week after the disband, time’s were becoming tough and a small group of us decided it was time to make a new beginning. After hours upon end thinking of a new family name we finally thought of the one that would represent us for who we were and still are.. ‘Los Legion’. From that point onwards, we began reaching out to fellow members who had also been left behind and in the dark. We slowly began increasing our numbers and were becoming a recognised face within the city. This was the beginning of our rising..

24866851_Legion.png.72d2419aa60f832b5a8658bedab7ae27.png

“The Plan”

After slowly building up our number’s we decided that it was time to set some goals to help stabilise the future of the gang. As a result of this, it was agreed between leadership that Los Legion would still stay true to themselves and keep the morals that they had once obtained. Being a part of the family means that we still hold respect for not only ourselves but in our actions taken. In order to achieve the goals that have been set, we have chosen to take part in the day to day underground movement of Los Santos; such as creating narcotics, breaking into and stealing vehicles to swing by the chop shop, theft, coercion and infiltrating information.

dsdsdsdsd.thumb.png.eefb9922233f3325836107f6124cb8ab.png

With Legion being a fairly new gang to the city, a lot of controversy has arisen. Our main focus right now is to make our intentions known and ensure that the community of Los Santos understands what we are about and what we bring to the table. We take no pride in robbing hard working legal members of the community. Our main focus right now, is to have good neutrality with other organisations we respect and challenge those that we deem not fit for the city. 

808551910_icrules.thumb.png.143070fd6448f6fbb058f177e981b54e.png

Respect and follow all rules set by the higher ups within the gang 

Do not stop representing the gang at any given moment, if you are asked “What Gang?” Answer. This could also prevent conflict between neutrialities and allies

Respect all neutralities and alliances made 

All gang members will be respected and any internal problems will be presented to a higher up and dealt with accordingly 

Be smart, think strategically and always have each other's backs

1145320914_oocrules.thumb.png.1267c027d2e1d5554c21bd677758e4cf.png

Follow all ECRP server rules

Player’s must be active, any inactive members must notify a higher up or will face removal

Maintain a respectful standard of roleplay 

Any punishment provided by a member of the ECRP team must be explained to a higher up within the gang

GOALS.thumb.png.993f3854413e45aa7fa45a886ae56ba1.png

To obtain property within the city

Expand the crew

Have good relations with other organisations 

Create an alliance

Becoming a well known / respected gang

Claim Benny’s workshop as our HQ

recruitment.thumb.png.e6186a3a550778c2a57e33c30c4d9a8c.png

There is no official way to join Legion, however if you approach us or we notice you, we may decide to give you a chance. We can mainly be recognised by our mask, as we prefer not to wear coloured clothing as we like to stay unrecognised within the city. Currently, we are quite a small organisation within Los Santos, but we like to take pride in focusing on the quality of our members. Minimum xp to obtain before recruitment is 10k, however if we feel like you have potential and show honour, we may bypass this rule.

media.thumb.png.2a90d830aed65fe5f9dc285102164b3b.png

Content will be posted regularly. 

logo.png

• Like 17
  • PogU 3
  • Upvote 1

While hunting the other day, i got surrounded by 4 of them, but they let me go without robbing me, that proves the fact that they don't take pride on robbing people work legal, you've earned my respect and hoppefully one day i'll be part of the family.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Diquei said:

While hunting the other day, i got surrounded by 4 of them, but they let me go without robbing me, that proves the fact that they don't take pride on robbing people work legal, you've earned my respect and hoppefully one day i'll be part of the family.

Stories like this legit warm my heart. Most player faction groups rob people indiscriminately whether it be at processing or farm or hunting, mining etc. Any Player Faction that is more focused on proper roleplay instead of repetitive robberies has my support. Also this shows dedication and continuity from the old Clowns Faction, which to me is impressive.  

• Like 8

ddfdf.thumb.png.251fbffee51a89d8ccfadfd91c0fee27.png

Untitled-3.png.5597769b2e5ed09914eca0a0d3b44bc1.png

After finally recruiting some new faces, a few fellow members from Legion decided to group up and start the day by hitting the streets of Los Santos to target a few local stores. As now was our time to start the hustle and begin making a good source of income to help support the gang. We grouped together at the local gas station and rolled out to our first destination, Chumash247. 

Untitled-1.png.308edf5accf92a293305319a8fc85f60.png

Finally, after targeting a variety of stores across the city, we all regrouped and divided the cash evenly between our members. However, the cash we gathered was still not enough to satisfy what we had hoped to achieve; so we decided to scout one of the local locations known for processing narcotics and from thereon held down the lab. 

Untitled-4.png.78902d1a601a0c9fc64b0c6bcb5e385d.png

The wait was long, but after gathering supplies from other local destination's it was finally time to begin the harvest. While a couple of members maintained the upkeep of the plantations, the rest were either cooking or providing protection from anyone that were to head our way. 

Untitled-2.png.f846281f2eb71230a617b0504eb7ca9e.png

Subsequently, when we had built up a large stash of narcotics, we harvested what was left from the plantations and proceeded to stash all of the goods to prepare them for the next stage... selling. With the market becoming scare, selling to buyers has been difficult, but we managed to find a couple of interested buyers that were willing to pay a reasonable price for the goods. Once the deal had been dealt, the day came to and end and the gang headed back to their homes to prepare for the next few days to come... as this was only the beginning of our hustle. 

logo.png.7c1cdc25bcee22d11c806b68dd638a39.png

• Like 8
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

1.thumb.png.a0b15375092351b5afda11af0d5aba22.png2.png.e2ac8c9017b263a1d90f9af3a41daa87.png

We don’t expect to have blood on our hands by the end of the day. Most people live what they would call a normal life. Smiles and laughter that fill the air with friends and family while others prepare themselves for a fight that cannot be stopped.3.png.722e7e3788ac01b0057c604cbd40e6d0.png

With the prices of black market weapons skyrocketing by an insane amount in the city, we choose the weapon that best defines us and represents who we are as a person. For Jose Jalapeno, the next best thing from a custom submachine gun would be the Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 Caliber Pistol.reload.png.ff9aaacb7243b4f304628c026a374a9a.png

Breathe in. Breath out. Mark your target. Breath in. Hold.4.png.22260b1ec4834f37c77e6eaabcfc43af.png

We train ourselves to improve and become better at what we desire. For Jose, That's eliminating the enemies causing threat to his family. Breath in. Hold. Pull. Breath out.

• Like 6
  • PogU 1

michael.png

Untitled-5.png

The Rooks and Legion decided to hold a meeting regarding a possible neutrality. Both gangs gathered and higher ups from each side came together to discuss the matter at hand. Times like this is when we offer our hand to other organizations to arrange support that will be beneficial to both sides.

sdsds.png

As the meeting went on, members from both organizations got to know each other and exchanged numbers to get off on the right foot.

Untitled-2.png

The Rooks and Legion left the meeting on good terms and plan to continue to offer support to one another.

Untitled-3.png

Edited by Daniel_Underwood
  • Like 11
  • PogU 1

5 minutes ago, Copperhorse said:

Because big gangs with 60 and 35 members who have access to import heavies declare war on them.

That sounds oddly specific xD but fair enough makes sense to me RP'ly. I imagine had their been some different diplomacy or something maybe all of it could have been averted. Either way always a shame to see a potentially good faction dwindle out of existence so early. The way she goes I suppose!.