Salvador Rivera

House Backdoors

40 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

I'd be in favor of it if the backdoor was set by an administrator and not the player. I've had experiences in servers which allowed players to set their own backdoor, and they set it in unrealistic places. (similar to how some people have been abusing /stashspot)

ofc admins would be only able to place them to your house . 

I really like the idea, but only in houses which have an actual backdoor texture, so in some 1g there isn't a visible backdoor so these wouldnt have it. But a big +1 on the idea! Cause I've had people camping outside my house before, would be nice to have an escape route

Edited by Cinek0344

7 hours ago, Cinek0344 said:

I really like the idea, but only in houses which have an actual backdoor texture, so in some 1g there isn't a visible backdoor so these wouldnt have it. But a big +1 on the idea! Cause I've had people camping outside my house before, would be nice to have an escape route

Yeap thats would be nice because I remember in Samp when NGG had this cool thing than you where able to buy a custom backdoor for house how meny you need ofc if there is backdoor or balcony door witch one would be really cool for all these richman/vinewood house 

• Upvote 1

Sounds like an idea that couldn't hurt, but if implemented I'd like to see it implemented in such a way that it has to be requested, and then if approved if it makes sense to have a backdoor in the location where it is requested, placed by an admin.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 3:21 PM, cheatonus said:

I'd just be happy to be able to have a stairs placed so I could get onto the back deck of my house.  But a backdoor would be even better!

Im more about backdoors for your house because i buy a house in vinewood and there is a lot of balconys and things where i can’t get up also a lot house dont have a way to go around the house with out jumping over the wall !

7 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Im more about backdoors for your house because i buy a house in vinewood and there is a lot of balconys and things where i can’t get up also a lot house dont have a way to go around the house with out jumping over the wall !

I guess the issue I can see from a backdoor standpoint is nearly every house is different. But I'm for anything that would get us more use of the houses our characters "own" in game. 

On 5/23/2019 at 4:10 AM, cheatonus said:

I guess the issue I can see from a backdoor standpoint is nearly every house is different. But I'm for anything that would get us more use of the houses our characters "own" in game. 

On 5/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, Vito_Vanucci said:

+1 seems realistic and logical.

Yea as you know guys there is a lot of house where you can't go around it with out jumping over the fence or gates so why not these backdoors ? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.