Salvador Rivera

House Backdoors

On 6/15/2019 at 1:23 PM, clickclack said:

Properties should have backdoor but must have present backdoor texture in the exterior, this will make the gameplay more balanced when in a raiding or being raided situation. 

Backdoor thing would help to fix a lot of situations what we have right now 

+1 I think being able to apply for a back door on the forums if you have a logical exit in your home is brilliant, like I have a back door to my pool area and it would be nice to be able to place an exit in the hall way that takes me outside to that area rather than having to run around. Nice idea and not overly hard to implement with current scripting.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:06 AM, Wizzidy said:

+1 I think being able to apply for a back door on the forums if you have a logical exit in your home is brilliant, like I have a back door to my pool area and it would be nice to be able to place an exit in the hall way that takes me outside to that area rather than having to run around. Nice idea and not overly hard to implement with current scripting.

Ofc its would be perfect for a lot of house what we have inside the server .

Also I have a house witch one need a backdoor to the backyard 

10 hours ago, Yputi said:

Some people would be able to finally access their balconies if implemented 😄

Thats the point , and use blackdoors to not run around the house to get at the backyard ..

I think this one would be one of the best thing what can happen with house .

Also yea this objects what you can place inside and outside is perfect and nice but blackdoors would be insane ! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.