Exodical

Making Credit Supercars Tradable.

Making Credit Supercars Tradable.

I know a lot of people won't agree with me on this, 

But this could open up the whole supercar market, since nowadays not many people are either selling or trading super cars anymore. People can have bigger collections of supercars, less people trying to scam for supercars. 

Let me know what you think.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ruekatu said:

-1    it would be nice, but this would then just give people a way to p2w.

since they are removed from the credit shop there is no way to buy them with real money anymore so it's still kinda p2w but you can't buy them with credits anymore..

on the fence with this idea but +1 as of now.

Edited by xxxJustTimmy
  • Like 1

+1 I'm personally not paying for a super car just to have it locked to me with no way to resell it later on. If I was able to purchase from a friend, if definitely do that or if there was some means to resell it then I'd have cause to donate. Until then, the only valuable donation I see is VIP since even the BF400 upgraded can outrun these cars anyway for only like 50k

• Like 1

Then peoeple would buy super cars to sell them for millions, people would have hunderds of millions in their bank, you just turn it into pay to win game which is terrible idea

Super cars are like a gift from the server to players who have played since 2017

Edited by SMILE_
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SMILE_ said:

Then peoeple would buy super cars to sell them for millions, people would have hunderds of millions in their bank, you just turn it into pay to win game which is terrible idea

Super cars are like a gift from the server to players who have played since 2017

Is there anyone with hundreds of millions of dollars in banks?

+1

38 minutes ago, dawpi said:

Is there anyone with hundreds of millions of dollars in banks?

+1

No, it would be if they accomplish this idea, selling stuff from credit shop would turn the game into pay 2 win

you dont read well

This basically means you gain in-game currency from donating to the server, so it’ll be a -1 from me.

There have been two supercars brought back to the economy via one of my events, and there’s a chance there will be more in the future, so I would not worry about there being a lack of them being available to purchase.

• Like 2

would ruin the economy in my opinion, if gave people a chance to spend RL moeny on stuff, and bring it into the market. The ecosystem works decently right now, but everyone with 1k exp could spend 200 euro and become a millionaire in no time, what do you think would happen to the housingmarket for the people who dont have the money to buy credits?

and what about all the non credit cars? if someone suddenly have a million dollars, "just" by spending 200 euro, carprices and everything will skyrocket aswell.

if there is a demand, there will be a supply, and the demanding part might be someone brand new with a ton of money.

- i hope you'll get what i mean 🙂

Edited by nicklaseldal

3 hours ago, nicklaseldal said:

would ruin the economy in my opinion, if gave people a chance to spend RL moeny on stuff, and bring it into the market. The ecosystem works decently right now, but everyone with 1k exp could spend 200 euro and become a millionaire in no time, what do you think would happen to the housingmarket for the people who dont have the money to buy credits?

and what about all the non credit cars? if someone suddenly have a million dollars, "just" by spending 200 euro, carprices and everything will skyrocket aswell.

if there is a demand, there will be a supply, and the demanding part might be someone brand new with a ton of money.

- i hope you'll get what i mean 🙂

these cars were bought in 2017 tho.

To all the people that are saying people could spend money NOW and sell the cars for millions of dollars.. this suggestion is made for cars that are no longer purchasable via credits meaning there is no possible way to get these vehicle anymore.. like the comet retro or the banshee 900r so only the people that bought these cars from long times ago would be able to sell them thus increasing the super car market.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.