SuDaBoss

Upgrading Fishing

I know when you first look at it "Upgrading fishing" you may laugh but at least hear me out. I feel like roleplay and more illegal jobs which involve fishing. For example, you could go on a boat to a certain area and poach illegal fish for example sharks or something which can be sold for more money than normal fishes. This would mean that police would also have to have a role on the ocean, maybe checking cargo of the boats and vans near the seaside or something.

I know I explained my concept badly, but if it is someone appealing then it could be added. It's just a suggestion in which something could be added. 

• Like 5

Hey, I support this idea. I've previously suggested improved fishing and involving boats in the mix. 

• Add fish crates in different sizes, e.g. small / medium / large which can be placed on boats. 
  • Add different schools of fish in different locations and rotate where they appear, in these schools you can fish from a boat and obviously it would be better fish than if you fished from the mainland.

• Allow for the illegal fishing of sharks / whales etc. if you have a boat to support it, e.g. a tugboat is required. 

Further positive development of any activity (in this case fishing) will always have my support. I think fishing from a boat to catch a different array of fish with bigger sizes from what you'd get from fishing on the main land sounds good to me.

+1 from me.

9 hours ago, st3fan333 said:

+1 I like this idea but idk if cops would be able to cope with the added work load as they seem to be struggling as it is with the booming criminal population. Big +1 for the idea tho! 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Even though I'm not in the PD, I do think you raise an interesting point about whether or not the PD have the current resources to be able to deal with a possible new illegal avenue criminals use to make money.

I think if we take Osborn's suggestion as the possible system that could be implemented, maybe the sections of that system could be added in different waves?

Edited by Swifty
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 6:30 PM, FatherOsborn said:

Hey, I support this idea. I've previously suggested improved fishing and involving boats in the mix. 

• Add fish crates in different sizes, e.g. small / medium / large which can be placed on boats. 
  • Add different schools of fish in different locations and rotate where they appear, in these schools you can fish from a boat and obviously it would be better fish than if you fished from the mainland.

• Allow for the illegal fishing of sharks / whales etc. if you have a boat to support it, e.g. a tugboat is required. 

This would make the perfect fishing system, I really support this idea. +1

I also understand for the people who have raised the question about the police being unable to withstand illegal activities, but that's the point? The ratio of criminals and police should not be 1:1, police can't always be there and that's why adding more illegal jobs are important. It adds a sense of realism, police sometimes can't respond to an issue straight away. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.