Willowick

Change 'Car Speaker' to 'Vehicle Speaker' and allow on Motorcycles.

Many motorcycles have speaker systems installed on them in real life. I don't the reason to limit them in game to cars/trucks only, I feel this only hurts RP opportunities.

It would just be nice to listen to music while riding on motorcycles also while riding around the city. I feel there is no real benefit to not being able to use them on motorcycles also.

fhUKbjA.png

Edited by Willowick
  • Like 4
  • YAY 2
  • Upvote 1

makes sense, kinda. speakers on bikes IRL are a thing but uncommon due to air noise at med/high speeds and ofcourse the fact that everyone around you can hear whatever youre belting out. its much more common to have smaller speakers fitted into your helmet if youre so inclined. there are kits to retrofit them and helmets that come with them off the shelf. see no problem with the idea in game tho.