Zemaitc

Toggle command for on-screen radio frequency

13 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Instead of suggestion its removal. Why not suggest a command to toggle it? This way the LSEMS, LSPD, and SADOC can use it.

All of you have complained about PD teamspeak. We made sonething so they cant use teamspeak anymore and it automaticly gets hate. 

I suggest to get a command to toggle it:

+1 toggle (if you agree to a toggle)

I couldn't have put it better myself. Especially the bit about PD and people complaining about their teamspeak.

No one is making this an actual complaint of "omg it helps pd but not criminals" It's great that PD finally have a way of using IC means of communicating and TS can soon be completely removed. BUT this is metagaming fest. Every time you report someone you have to change frequency. So for example if you log in in the morning something happens you report, in the evening if you have to report again thats  2 frequency changes because lets be honest the frequencies will be MG'd and there is no need to pretend like they wont. 

Simplest solution like everyone said make it /togglefreqhud or make it so that the freq is showed only for government factions since their radio cant be infiltrated and abused. 

Edited by shiroq