Sara Wilford

Fix/Change Vehicle Cleaning Prices (visual-repair)

I don't even think having to go to a mechanic shop as the only way to clean your vehicle is even realistic..

You should be able to clean your own vehicle with a sponge and bucket of soap that you can buy from the nearest store for a 30 second job.

But for a more expensive price, going to a mechanic like LSC or Bayview, the cleanliness would last longer than you doing it yourself.

• Like 1

Big +1

I personally use the visual repair feature quite a lot just because I like seeing my car look clean but I know a lot of people either 1. Never use it or 2. Use it just to see the actual colors when doing mods. 

It just simply needs to be cheaper and last longer. For example make it where only driving on dirt roads / off road makes your car get dirty, then it makes it worth it to get a car wash

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 9:26 PM, zaygmto said:

I don't even think having to go to a mechanic shop as the only way to clean your vehicle is even realistic..

You should be able to clean your own vehicle with a sponge and bucket of soap that you can buy from the nearest store for a 30 second job.

But for a more expensive price, going to a mechanic like LSC or Bayview, the cleanliness would last longer than you doing it yourself.

All they gotta do is bring back Car Washes. I m pretty sure there are a lot of scripts for it. If not, they are easy to script. This way brings more businesses for people to own. The cleaning price to be somewhere around 100-250$ and worst case scenario 500$ maximum, since you can get a full repair for 850$ or 1000$.

• Like 2

Vehicle dirt sync and "washes" shouldn't have been added as a half-assed feature and should've only been implemented in conjunction with actually functioning car washes for reasonable prices. Controversial opinion, I know. I'll do you one better, too. They could've been a new player-owned business.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MrDisciple said:

If that costs 15k then why r u doing that. Park and unpark it lmao

Sadly, that doesn't work anymore. Not like it used to be at least. Yes, it removes some dirt of the car, but not 100% like it was before. Use the "Car Wash" in LSC or Bayview once, and you'll see the difference that people are talking here about. It really makes the car to look nice, clean and shiny, sadly it's too expensive for 70% of the cars. It's almost like you're repairing a totalled vehicle. This should definitely change.

2 hours ago, Cyrus Raven said:

I'm no developer, but if possible can we kindly get this car wash stuff reversed, mechanics can still do it for RP sake, but just allow cars to be cleaned if you park and unpark them, at least until prices can be fixed and perhaps duration of the wash increased significantly.

+1 I just wanna enjoy driving my nice looking  car without having to pay 9k each time for it to look clean for 30 mins. Pretty clear no one likes this change so a reversal till a fix comes out should happen. 

• Like 1

+10 it just doesn't make any sense why a car wash of a normal car should cost more the 500$-1000$ when a repair is 1000$, because its so expensive people dont even want to was their cars, no one would want to pay 10-15k to was their car altho irl expensive cars are always washed...

On 11/18/2022 at 8:41 AM, Thomas Nechro said:

All they gotta do is bring back Car Washes. I m pretty sure there are a lot of scripts for it. If not, they are easy to script. This way brings more businesses for people to own. The cleaning price to be somewhere around 100-250$ and worst case scenario 500$ maximum, since you can get a full repair for 850$ or 1000$.

That's a great idea, they should definitely do that

• Like 1