Nubbsauce

[Punish NCZ Parking Abuse]

Okay so this was never really a huge issue until recently... but there needs to be punishment for those who are abusing NCZ parking at the bank or anywhere else. I have seen COUNTLESS people park their car at the bank and log off...hell I've even seen them do it at the PD. 

Rather than an account punishment (Even though it should have one for repeat abusers), there should be an IC thing in place like an Impound lot that costs $2000 (No matter the car) to get it out.

Not only is this people saying "Nyah Nyah" to criminals, but they are knowingly parking where their car cannot be stolen which is BS.

Please combat this with either an impound lot, or some sort of heavy fine to get the point across.

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prezeey said:

-1 The server isn't there for people to be criminals. It is here for everyone to play whatever they want. If they don't want to deal with people unfairly stealing their cars, then can you blame them? Find a more legit way to make money.

I'd say put them in mors and pay 10k or more to get it back. That should stop them from parking up at the bank, Its a complete shit show their every day when theirs like 8 or more cars and bikes ect parked, Even on the right had bend their are cars parked, Get rid and make them pay a fine or something to the government make it quite high like 10k to 20k.

Edited by DDevastatedTV

+1 this could work really well with an impound job for mechanics as the bank is getting crazy. Also there should be a fine for anyone whos not parked in a parking space at a NCZ (like when people park on the road at tequil la la, even though theres a huge parking lot behind it.

One idea would be to turn say the bank NCZ parking spots into paid parking. I don't know how difficult it'd be to script but they could charge 500 dollars for 10 hours in-game parking, (or whatever pricelist is decided on) When they go over that time either a mechanic or in the future maybe an inpound job player is alerted and it gets taken away. this way you have the best of both worlds, a publically parked safe vehicle yet it'll cost you too. More than permanent parking should cost.

3 hours ago, Snacks said:

Call mechanics, if it's parked illegally they will tow it away, this green car and black truck will be towed away, i think it's easier to call mechanics instead of complaining at forums without a point, literally.

Complaining, they are literally abusing the fact that it's a NCZ to log off and not pay for parking. And Mechs wont come and tow....otherwise this post wouldn't be here...

Thank you for making this suggestion.

Currently, parking at places like the bank, PD, MD, poker bars, etc. are punished via illegal parking tickets and/or by towing them to Mors.

It is not very realistic to park your cars at these places for extended periods of time as they all have certain time restrictions.

Punishing these parkers OOCly, isn't necessary. A player may have the IC knowledge to know "Hey, there is security here, no-one will steal my car." which is why no OOC rules are broken.

Suggestion Rejected/Archived

-Flucifial