MusketDeezNuts

New line to 5.5 Non-Roleplay / traffic accidents

Hey fellow eclipse members!

My suggestion is to add a new line to rule 5.5 Non-Roleplay. That forced a player to engage in roleplay when a traffic accident happens. Rule name: 5.5.1.10

Example off a Non-Roleplay behavior with this rule: "You go 250km/h and hit a firetruck, You then drive away like nothing happend without any form off roleplay" 

It happens way to much. My ambulance or firetruck gets hit realy hard by other cars (even though I got sirens on) and then they procceed to drive off like nothing happend. 

If you hit a damn firetruck while you go 250km/h trust me. Your very lucky if you survived. But to survive without injury? No way. 

+ one, if you agree

- one, if you disagree

Please no discussions. This is a server suggestion not a discussion post.

Regards

-MusketDeezNuts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Neutral for now, yes this rule could be good but there needs to be certain rule set because its really debateable on how and what car you have, if you have a roll cage and all the racing stuff you are most likely to just walk off, if you have some huge shithead(ie bmw x5 irl) ofc you can't just walk off and as you said you're lucky if you survive, but then again there's shitload of people who just escape from the accident when they can, and there're barely cars which are going 250kph on the server... imo its questionable af

This is too specific imo. Driving fast? You take more risk than driving the limit. Ignoring traffic lights? More conflict points on your drive. I feel we just need people to understand that RP requires different driving from GTA Online.

If we are going to outline everything, people are always going to find the gaps. You need blanket rules like nonRP to combat this sort of behavior

Just now, Triple Seven said:

This is too specific imo. Driving fast? You take more risk than driving the limit. Ignoring traffic lights? More conflict points on your drive. I feel we just need people to understand that RP requires different driving from GTA Online.

In real life there's traffic, here there's none(compared to real life), regarding other stuff I'm also driving like an idiot(and I know couple of other guys) never had a problem, on the other hand, I see everyday people who can't go 60 without going across the lane through the corner where I go 120 while staying in the lane

@MusketDeezNuts alright mate... but I'm afraid that you have made the discussion, quote "It happens way to much. My ambulance or firetruck gets hit realy hard by other cars (even though I got sirens on) and then they procceed to drive off like nothing happend. " this is whining, I just gave you realistic pov that it can and that it can't happen, we had similar problem on ngg where we got kicked for non rp driving for driving on the wrong lane(not hitting anyone, just dodging other drivers) because we were RACING but hey apparently its non rp...

• Like 1

Just now, SkylineGT said:

@MusketDeezNuts alright mate... but I'm afraid that you have made the discussion, quote "It happens way to much. My ambulance or firetruck gets hit realy hard by other cars (even though I got sirens on) and then they procceed to drive off like nothing happend. " this is whining, I just gave you realistic pov that it can and that it can't happen, we had similar problem on ngg where we got kicked for non rp driving for driving on the wrong lane(not hitting anyone, just dodging other drivers) because we were RACING but hey apparently its non rp...

Okey not to discuss witch this looks like again to comment directly at me. But i litterly gave a example.

Regards

Musketdeeznuts

No more discussion.

16 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

I would say +1 but how can we RP it when MD never respond to emergencies when you are a priority and scriptly down so it’s a 

Until MD improves if that’s a new owner or whatever it needs, since Mav left it’s 🤢

What has this to do with MD? Its about every crash. Read above I used it as a example. Also we respond to all calls. But not gonna argue on that. You know how busy medics are with responding.. you litterly got no clue. Anyways this is not a MD thing.. MD is fine is it is. You litterly got no clue whats going on in the inside. I would also like to point out. Oldest calls are priority. We get 150 to 200 calls per RL hour. You need 60 members to just keep up. Please stop to trash talk MD. You dont have to call medics with every car crash. What about talking about insurance. Or how they going to fix this? Call PD non emergecy to solve who was wrong. I can come up with tons of situations.

rant over. No further discussion

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts

I'm -1 on this for two reasons:

1) MD doesn't always respond, especially for non-injured people. I've heard from many people that MD don't like responding to calls with non-scriplty injured parties so calling MD to a crash where no one gets hurt is going to cause more people to die due to MD already not responding to calls. You've said they respond to every call but I can assure you that I've had to run more people to central than I've had responses. This isn't to say that MD don't do their job, just that they're likely understaffed and adding calls to car accidents with non-injured parties will take away even more people, even if it does add to the RP.

2) crashes are terribly hard to decipher with the desync. As someone who races ALL the time, I've seen first hand that on one screen it will look like driver A smashed into driver B and on the other screen it will look the other way around. Rage just has far too many desync issues to be able to truly properly tell who hit who and sometimes if you've even hit someone. I've watched many of our racing videos from different POVs and many times on your screen you dodged them but on their screen you sent them flying into a wall. 

• Like 1

I'm -1 on this for two reasons:

1) MD doesn't always respond, especially for non-injured people. I've heard from many people that MD don't like responding to calls with non-scriplty injured parties so calling MD to a crash where no one gets hurt is going to cause more people to die due to MD already not responding to calls. You've said they respond to every call but I can assure you that I've had to run more people to central than I've had responses. This isn't to say that MD don't do their job, just that they're likely understaffed and adding calls to car accidents with non-injured parties will take away even more people, even if it does add to the RP.

2) crashes are terribly hard to decipher with the desync. As someone who races ALL the time, I've seen first hand that on one screen it will look like driver A smashed into driver B and on the other screen it will look the other way around. Rage just has far too many desync issues to be able to truly properly tell who hit who and sometimes if you've even hit someone. I've watched many of our racing videos from different POVs and many times on your screen you dodged them but on their screen you sent them flying into a wall. 

Exactly what I was thinking.

-1 for this suggestion, most bad crashes cause a person to enter the injured state anyways. I’ve seen a post somewhere by an admin stating that unless you’re in the injured state, you aren’t required to RP being heavily injured, unless you want to, which sounds fair.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.