Jimmy Pegorino

Free Radio for Government Factions

+1. Taxi drivers get held up on the daily also, you are just forcing me to pay out 1000 everytime.

This will also mean that criminials will not have to purchase radio's as they will just have stashes of them.

Edited by Stimo

5 hours ago, Badger said:

-1 Criminals get help up daily. They have to fork out 1000 everytime, so should gov factions.

So because criminals have to spend 1000 for a radio for being a criminal, government faction employees should too? No. In real life, the employer provides anything needed to fulfill employment requirements, and in this case, radios are needed for communication, therefore they should be given radios. I don't understand why you would look at it like "Well, he gets this, why don't I!" because at the end of the day it's about roleplay not about someone else getting something and you not getting it. 

This suggestion has a +1 from me! I also like Ed's suggestion about the radio being in the faction vehicles, however, for things like LSPD and LSEMS, they should have radios on their person as well too. 

+ 1,

Opposite to criminals, police are employed by the city which would purchase and hand out tools used to perform their jobs.

This is seen how police officers don't have to purchase their guns, ammo, car repairs, etc.

The employer would cover all the work-related costs in the field.

- NoewUH

1 hour ago, Flucifial said:

So because criminals have to spend 1000 for a radio for being a criminal, government faction employees should too? No. In real life, the employer provides anything needed to fulfill employment requirements, and in this case, radios are needed for communication, therefore they should be given radios. I don't understand why you would look at it like "Well, he gets this, why don't I!" because at the end of the day it's about roleplay not about someone else getting something and you not getting it. 

This suggestion has a +1 from me! I also like Ed's suggestion about the radio being in the faction vehicles, however, for things like LSPD and LSEMS, they should have radios on their person as well too. 

-1 Because IRL the employer pays for the first one and however you "lose" it the next one is on you. Your faction should give you a starting bonus to cover the first time expense then you should pay for the next ones.

+1

2 hours ago, Donnie Narco said:

-1 Because IRL the employer pays for the first one and however you "lose" it the next one is on you. Your faction should give you a starting bonus to cover the first time expense then you should pay for the next ones.

You dont die IRL so this argument seems invalid. That's going along the lines of "If you damage your police cruiser you have to pay to repair it."

5 hours ago, Donnie Narco said:

This is true.

7 hours ago, Flucifial said:

Your already in a better served job than anyone else, thus having an advantage over others. People in government factions should not have 200% fuel in cars, they should not have free radios, they should not have an advantage. Its simple, this is an RP Server and Criminals get NO help from the server what so ever. You cant sell drugs as they do NOTHING.

14 hours ago, Death Prophet said:

+1

You dont die IRL so this argument seems invalid. That's going along the lines of "If you damage your police cruiser you have to pay to repair it."

You do get robbed IRL which was the cab co argument. Also, do you come "back to life" as a different officer every time?  So yes it is a valid argument. Also, do you pay for repairs on your cruiser? Maybe that should change as well.

Edited by Donnie Narco

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.