mikebumbum

Death Row Incorporated

tHEQUEENPINHEADER.png.8d8b423db65f8918ef23db67e3c6c3e1.png

The beginning of something great, comes with a lot of struggle. There’s no doubt that something like this will be a struggle and the idea of having to start from scratch can be daunting. Deciding to start something, with the potential to be huge requires the blessing from certain people. Alicia Rodriguez, undeniably the most powerful woman, without a badge, in the city, loved by many but feared by all, Jay and Mike thought it was only appropriate to contact her with the ideas we planned to move forward with, so they called her and headed up north for a chat.

WeirdFlex.png.e6db1990d43b9df62b468329e83cd628.png

Alicia and Gabriel were keen on the idea of the Record Label, where anyone in the city will be able to come and request a video shoot to display their lifestyle and talents. Russo then extended an offer of a free video shoot for Alicia and Gabriel's associates, once our recording studio has been constructed. 

Alicia also offered her services towards the escrow service, knowing a lot of people in the city, Rodriguez said she will pass on any deals she hears of towards the pair.

QueenPin.png.fc67c341451ffff26e804d8d576818b6.png

TheEntrepreneur.png.467812ba397e99a57ad0efdf5a24727c.png

Every business needs official representatives, some are just proxies to front for their illegal operations, however, when Mike approached Jay about hiring Jon Purmineli, it made nothing but sense. He went by the name of  ‘Purm’, with an extensive business history and a dark criminal past, Purm would not only be a great asset to the company, but also a useful asset when it came to our criminal underworld.

Mike called Purm and let him know we had something coming up and gave him an explanation into what our plans were. Purm had to head out the city, so the next day, Russo bumped into him at Erikson's Motorsport dealership, where conveniently they were both purchasing Landstalker XL’s. They agreed to meet up north and have a chat. Purm, Larry and Carla were all extended an invite to the “business” and all were enthusiastic about the idea. Purm was brought in as a Director, alongside Rafi Leib.

PurmCarlaLarry.png.c166f452d47d66fc25368e44c6f364f6.png

Purm immediately got to work, and offered to call a demolition company and start destroying his old Ice Cream parlour. The company now had somewhere to focus their operations from, over the coming weeks Death Row can focus on constructing a recording studio, and office spaces where anyone in the city can come to chat about productions and escrow opportunities they may know of or need. PurmLocation.png.89f9588376eea6eb904e8d3f71ea6092.png

With a location set and the operation slowly expanding, Death Row Incorporated was becoming more and more on track to becoming a successful organisation, both in the eyes of criminals and as a business itself.

BieberFever.png.8f92c12f58b1d8f6baf2d9b59a8d9ccf.png

It was time for us to sign our first artist, with Jay and Mike growing up in the hood, you could argue that as their first major signing, this wouldn’t make sense. However, they couldn’t miss the opportunity. Sean Brunotte, was fairly well established within the city of Los Santos, however our plan was to take him international. The singer from New Zealand had an amazing voice, despite your music taste it was undeniable that he had raw talent. The trio discussed what to offer Brunotte, we wanted to get the most bang for his buck, but also offer him a fair deal.

Discussion.png.9992d80811d96d1b728e7e0197ebabac.png

Purm laid out the terms of the deal to Sean and Brunotte was paid a 40k signing bonus, alongside getting [REDACTED]% of all ticket sales. Handshakes were exchanged and signatures were signed, we were one step closer to having a legitimate business to front our criminal empire.

Sean1.png.d9879390c5e82a4f6a97098744b10c4d.pngWelcomeSean.png.cb63d002f67f73dc9802c8318c173463.png

Edited by givejoshamosin
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 4

1468898867_thestudio.png.be527c80692c5c8b3756177bc5a7f7aa.png

With the studio well underway thanks to the hard work put in by Purm, the guys decided to hang out with some friends and smoke some blunts whilst listening to music.kanexahmed.png.82a6babba94b151ecf0d76066c3d8c3e.png

Lester the engineer got a beat going, Kane started to freestyle, hopping for a signing and a cash bonus. A good friend and new recruit to the organisation Ahmed hopped on with him too. Whilst the bars were questionable, everyone was having a good time hanging out with their friends and getting high.

seanrbunotte.png.83a6b1749b3cec1fa0f7465b7fb8ba7c.png

Kane went out for a drive, and managed to bring some company back to the studio. With the ladies turning up, Lester and Jay went and bought some Vodka, Tequila and Wine. The party was kicking off, to end the night, the company's first signing, Sean Brunotte came through and sang a few songs for everyone. Everyone was blown away by his raw talent.

THEROOKS.png.6af4d7c881f9ff8bceef6dfad64d7fd2.png

Charlie McHoe, a good friend of Russo and Laurie's was hanging out in the studio, he offered to set up a meeting with [REDACTED] the leader of The Rooks. It was the first time Jay and Mike had seen him in months, he was looking strong and mentioned how his gang was in good shape and dealing with the same problem a lot of the city had been dealing with The [REDACTED].

The meeting was brief and to the point and constantly interrupted by the moaning women downstairs, however it was good to speak to some old friends again.rooksmeeting1.png.dcbdefd404c0b1bab0b961ed4e725b9f.png

With the studio finally coming to life, it was hard not to see the future being a success.studioe1231.png.1ecc3c67dbb8eb9a1fee8ffb12330aed.png

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3

title.thumb.png.46c7006a1387a26d89da17496ddabae4.png

From the moment I was aware of my existence, I always said that “I wouldn’t achieve anything in life”. I was born in Antwerp, son in a well-known, rich family that had been in the diamond business for many generations. Everything I ever had during my youth was always handed to me. Good food, nice clothes, my first car. I would only have to name it, and my parents would get me it. To me, it felt disgusting. Everything was so fake and artificial.

The day of my 18th birthday, I decided to change all of this. I packed my bags, and knocked on the door of the Belgian Defense Forces. I wanted to experience what working was like, what it was to be able to trust someone that wasn’t fake. After three years of training and small operations, I went abroad to aid the forces of the United States, at a place where the battle of Ramadi would later take place. I had never seen so much bloodshed, pain, tears, grief. It was a terrible shithole. But, that place taught me everything. Trust, reliability, integrity. Values the war had taught me and I will always stand by. After 9 scarring months, the U.S. Army was able to take control of the capital of the Anbar Province. It finally came to an end. And to be honest, I actually wasn’t so sure if I had finally “achieved anything”. There were no emotions, I was empty. It was time for me to move on.

I went online, booked the cheapest flight there was to Los Santos, and left. For good.

start2.thumb.png.aad5bca7f0f0fe7c432caa1f8598f70e.png

dojin_title.thumb.png.a656dad9e8bc326609ecb6c1b31db7a0.png

Upon arrival, I wasn’t so sure about where my mind was at the time. I had no clue about what I would be doing. It was after a few days that I met the person that would become my brother in this city. Lesley Loose. As I didn’t have the slightest idea on what I wanted to do, I followed Lesley. Loose was part of a criminal organization called “Dojin-Kai”. Around the time we met, Dojin-Kai had a lot of tension with the “Council”, as Dojin was allied with West Coast Assassins, a common enemy for the parties within the Council. Lesley told me they could use all the help they could get, and that I'd be the perfect fit with the experience from my past. After this chat, I decided to give it a shot. I knew perfectly how to handle a gun, so I figured I’d be alright. And just like that, I was in.

dojin_1.png.a2f403351498c65f1729d0b832c2e3ab.png

I didn't get a lot of time to prepare. The situation between the WCA x Dojin and Council was already incredibly tense. I got myself a few guns with the little money I had earned and went to war. This war was a whole lot different from what I was used to. No professional equipment, little funds, no air units, heck, not even any fancy ground units. It was just us and our guns.

The battle, sadly, wasn't very long. Very quickly the Council was able to catch high command from both WCA and Dojin lacking. They took plenty of these men hostage. Torturing them, and demanding money for our leaders to be released. Day by day, we were losing numbers, and with that, the most important of it all, hope. After about a week of fighting, our numbers and funds were too low to continue fighting. With so many brothers and sisters already lost, we decided to take the loss.

But it wasn't that easy. Losing would come at a cost. For WCA, it meant that they'd have to pay an insane amount of cash, and on top of that, weekly taxes. Which they denied, thus, they had to disband. Dojin decided to pay taxes for a bit, but after numerous times of getting fucked over by the Council, even after paying their taxes, high command decided it was better to disband. And just like that, I saw a lot of my family disappear, and Rafi, was out.

dojin_2.png.21ff8d7363b8f7dc6c026046a159fcff.png

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by RobinMiller
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 1

13440678_KutiGang.png.ecd258d49fe80ee8477221e618f040c4.png

It was a normal day at the studio, people hanging out and smoking some blunts whilst listening to music. Rafi invited his friend Tito who used to run a fight club in the city after a few drinks, Tito thought of a bright idea and invited an artist named Kuti. Kuti was full of confidence and said he would be back in 40 minutes with a diss track for certain people in the city. 

Here's how it went.

• Like 11