Weecey

Better 3G & 4G House Interiors

6 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

It makes 0 sense that current houses are just magically swapped out, it would ruin the placemat of safes etc. 

There should be an upgrade path, and if you can afford it then you can buy it with cash, the added option for credits to be used if people don't have the ic cash flow.

People seem to forget that these houses were once worth 1/10th of what they are now. Why would an original inflated house have its interior magically changes with no IC investment. 

Example, I bought a 3g for 200k in early 2019, why would my house magically renovate its self due to inflation? 

A house upgrade path would give players yet another goal to work towards. 

I didn't say that suddenly one day it will change into those interiors. I just said that it is not supposed to be for credits and should be an option to everyone.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:44 PM, Reece_1303 said:

HUGE +1!

I've actually suggested that to one of the Founders.

I think that would be very nice addition for Mansions/Mega Mansions.

Eclipse-RP - GTA V Roleplaying Server

it wouldn't make sense having a Mansion as such and having the current 4G interior, It would make it more realistic to have a different/larger interior that is suitable for such Mansions.

it would be nice if they could change the current 4G's interiors and implement the curent ones to the 3G's instead of their current ones.

and then implement that interior onto the 4G's

2045 North Conker Avenue - GTA Online Properties Database - Grand ...

and implement Micheal's Mansion interior for the bigger Mansions in the city as It's a real mansion interior, so it would be as realistic as possible.

just an idea.

Option 2: Micheal's House Interior (Could be used as a potential 3G or 4G)
De Santa Residence | GTA Wiki | Fandom

Edited by Ohad

On 5/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Nick_Smokerson said:

Big +1, Either this or give us custom interiors that we can modify our self.

The 3G Interiors that are there now are straight trash to be honest, and doesn't resemble a house even. The 2G interior is bigger than the 3G interior which makes 0 sense.

Remove the dildo interior!

I agree with that, 3G & 4G should get updated interiors.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:46 AM, CaesarSeizure said:

I think the problem is that most houses have only 1 interior. AFAIK only 2g has access to 2. And additionally, if you would buy a better interior for credits, would it cause the house to be permanently a better one (causing a way to "buy" money) or would it revert back when selling (causing people to never sell a house they have upgraded).

then why don't they make it in such way that, you can choose what all your 1Gs 2Gs 3Gs 4Gs would look like, but only to you.
so no matter who buys it, it a 3G is then specificaly design they choose. then the price would symply come down to how many spaces you have.
and the interior is a sync towards your settings.