Weecey

Better 3G & 4G House Interiors

Better Interiors For 3G Houses & 4G Houses
Hello All, this thread will be quick and short. So the way in which ECRP works, is that every house variant (1G,2G,3G,4G) has a different interior. Obviously, the better the house, and the more it costs, the better your interior will be. While the 1G and 2G seem to make sense, i really don't think the 3G and 4G make any sense at all. Essentially, you are paying more money to go from a 2G which has a full house interior, to a 3G or 4G that are apartments, mainly with the 3G's, you do not get a lot of space at all. 

A Simple Solution
There is a very simple solution to this, changing the current interior. To something that feels more worth your money, Currently you will pay anywhere from 1.1M - 2.5M for a 3G in vinewood, but when you go inside it, it doesn't have the feel of a Vinewood mansion, instead, you feel like your in a run down apartment and it doesn't fit the purpose. My recommendation would be, apply a proper house interior to the 3G and the 4G. I don't think any of these houses are worthy of Apartments, and should be a full pledged house. Below i will leave you with some ideas of newer interiors that can be used. 

If you want to see this, Make sure to LIKE & +1 to try and get devs to see this! I'd also love to hear everyones opinions

Option 1: Stilt House Interiors (Would be Suitable for a 4G House)
2045 North Conker Avenue - GTA Online Properties Database - Grand ...
2045 North Conker Avenue - GTA Online Properties Database - Grand ...
Option 2: Micheal's House Interior (Could be used as a potential 3G or 4G)
De Santa Residence | GTA Wiki | Fandom

Option 3: Franklin's House (Either a 3G or 4G)
Adding props to interiors - Documentation - GTAForums

• Like 10
  • YAY 1
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Nick_Smokerson said:

Big +1, Either this or give us custom interiors that we can modify our self.

The 3G Interiors that are there now are straight trash to be honest, and doesn't resemble a house even. The 2G interior is bigger than the 3G interior which makes 0 sense.

Remove the dildo interior!

I second this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Copperhorse said:

Might get some hate but how about adding the ability to change your interior to the different ones via credit store that fit the garage size of your house? 

I think the problem is that most houses have only 1 interior. AFAIK only 2g has access to 2. And additionally, if you would buy a better interior for credits, would it cause the house to be permanently a better one (causing a way to "buy" money) or would it revert back when selling (causing people to never sell a house they have upgraded).

19 hours ago, Copperhorse said:

Might get some hate but how about adding the ability to change your interior to the different ones via credit store that fit the garage size of your house? 

I think this is a pretty good idea, it wouldn't harm anything or anyone.

14 hours ago, CaesarSeizure said:

I think the problem is that most houses have only 1 interior. AFAIK only 2g has access to 2. And additionally, if you would buy a better interior for credits, would it cause the house to be permanently a better one (causing a way to "buy" money) or would it revert back when selling (causing people to never sell a house they have upgraded).

I don't think that it would directly affect the economy considering everyone would have the ability to buy an interior change, eventually it would balance out and other interiors wouldn't be worth more than the other; it's just personal preference.

I think it's quite unrealistic for all houses to have the same interior, it doesn't make any sense. By adding something like this to the store would bring some variety to how houses look on the inside, exactly how it's supposed to be. I've never seen houses in real life which look identical to another one (maybe the square feet or shape, but not the interior design and so forth).

Edited by Seiko

I think 3G should still have a nice interior, even if it is smaller than a 4g. Additionally, if there were more interiors added to the server, would be good to see the ability to change the interior of the house to a better one. A lot of these apartments also are in different locations, so having the ability to pick what kind of view you want would be a nice bonus. All apartments also do have different interior options as well.

Some more potential interiors:

HIGH-END APARTMENTS:

GTAOnline_Apartment_HighEnd_02_LivingRoo

GTAOnline_Apartment_HighEnd_03_Dining-50

HIGH-END - UPDATED INTERIOR:

GTAOnline_Apartment_HighEndUpdated_02_Li

GTAOnline_Apartment_HighEndUpdated_05_Di

Edited by CaesarSeizure
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jaquan Smith said:

Not with credits as it should be default for everybody because I don't understand how is it realistic to live in a 3G but having Low End interior

It makes 0 sense that current houses are just magically swapped out, it would ruin the placemat of safes etc. 

There should be an upgrade path, and if you can afford it then you can buy it with cash, the added option for credits to be used if people don't have the ic cash flow.

People seem to forget that these houses were once worth 1/10th of what they are now. Why would an original inflated house have its interior magically changes with no IC investment. 

Example, I bought a 3g for 200k in early 2019, why would my house magically renovate its self due to inflation? 

A house upgrade path would give players yet another goal to work towards. 

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 2