Krallei

Delete please

-1, nobody should get special treatment because they have money to donate. 

I also know your buildable property was deleted by a senior admin specifically because it blocks the entrance to your house and blocks a public pathway. The property system was put into place to create more aesthetic and unique looking houses, not to build fortresses around your home so you can park a convoy of vehicles in front of your house, block off publicly accessible areas or so you can block your house entrance. 

if it was removed by admins why was there no admin marker and why would Yusohelpful say it was removed from reset (cause of possible miss placement) and why would i be told it was okay to build there by mrwonanother we specifically asked staff if we could build here before we bought the house and we were told we could cause we own the entire building and that technically wouldn't be public access cause its a drive way our door is in the center of that whole driveway and would be why it is fenced from the park right next door

11 hours ago, Brradurito said:

with everything we have lost it adds up to 24k exactly here are pics of our gate and walls before they disappeared and pictures of after the fact.Screenshot_14.thumb.png.029cfa30bdb627ddf0744cfee60852fe.pngScreenshot_15.thumb.png.0d3841ad5bbd82c1be587769a2c64b75.pngScreenshot_16.thumb.png.b92c7cddc41a6ce76de7c2a9aca8faa8.pngScreenshot_17.png.32e7b717ed818d88c0ee61cbc70552cf.pngScreenshot_18.png.6a2776741614001f48cb7448b4093b71.png

the issue could of been that since it's a big building and there might be other tenants/players living there it is considered a public driveway, especially if it's a sidewalk, unless you guys own the entire building/lot like if its a public entrance to a condo with multiple people living there

Change to the minimum refund amount, sure I can get behind that. I understan why the rule exists, but also understand how frustrating it is to lose cash to an obvious, well documented bug with proof.

No to the donator priority. The rule should apply equally to all players, whatever that rule happens to be. 

Edited by Jasmine