kenichis

Electric Vehicles

Please make EV’s available in the game. There are only a few EV’s that are in GTA V and even fewer in ECRP. The ones that are in ECRP (Surge, Brawler, and Voltic) are converted into gas. Having EV’s could provide a new vehicle mechanic where maybe you can only charge them in your garage or some specific places, charging could be free but have less charging docks available for balance purposes. The possibilities are pretty diverse and I could definitely see some roleplay situations provided by EV’s (Environment activist, anti fossil fuel protests). Definitely something I would like to see here.

• Like 2

+1

But I think the charging dock should be a piece of furniture or something script wise you have to buy in order to charge your vehicles. Your already not paying for gas, IMO it's reasonable to argue then to apply a charge (pun intended) for the charging station to be installed/purchased. I'm all for the electric vehicles though. Would be cool to see the ultra rich not just cruise around in fully modded sports cars but some electrics as well!.

Edited by James_McNulty
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.