gohena

Make cashshop credits tradable icly!

As the tittle suggest i feel that credits you buy with real life money for in game should be able to be traded icly with other players for in game use, it could be a physical item you carry in your inventory that does not disappear or go away upon death or is maybe stored away in your bank account menu as an electronic bit coin currency. This can make it so players who maybe can't afford to buy credits in real life can earn them ICLY  from regular jobs and it gives players who have money irl and not a lot of free time to be able to sell these credits for IC money, It's not pay to win because money icly is not being added into the game it's money that is already there. I believe will actually help the server by getting more people to donate and buy VIP and credit cars and custom license plates and give players who would of never had a chance to get VIP or a credit shop car they always wanted a fair chance of obtaining them just how a player who has money irl to spend can do so, I think this a very fair just and needed suggestion because players who have money IRL have a slight advantage over players who can't afford to buy credits for example extra house slots, car slots, extra character slots, and so on. The only thing is there should be a new rule that does not allow credit scamming since it's an OOC currency you buy with real life money for untradable items in game that don't affect the game economy. I am sure a lot of you guys have full times jobs and are very busy in real life and would rather have a system like this, just how there are a lot of you guys who are younger, or going to school full time and don't have time to work and rather spend you're free time playing games, this gives you a way of being able for players that have more time irl to purchase credits with the IC money they earn, and for players who have money irl but don't have enough time to grind it out to be able to sell credits with ooc money to earn a cash in order to buy houses or cars or anything else they would want, and all while not affecting the games economy because it's not adding more money into the game it's just being transferred from one player to another, it's a win win for everyone, the buyer who gets his credits, the seller who does not have enough time to grind for cash icly, and the server who gets more funding out of it.

What do you guys think? would you like to add or change anything?

Edited by gohena

I personally think being able to trade credits is much like RWT. At the end of the day, being able to trade real money for wealth in-game feels P2W. 

Credit vehicles have the benefit of not being able to be sold and/or traded. As soon as you let in the trade of credits people start trading them for things that can be sold/traded IG. 

Edited by Brawnkoh
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, 6IX9NE said:

how about scams?,because i think there will be more scammers.

if you read the whole thing it states a new rule should be added that does not allow scamming cash shop credits since it's an ooc currency that does not affect the game economy

47 minutes ago, Brawnkoh said:

I personally think being able to trade credits is much like RWT. At the end of the day, being able to trade real money for wealth in-game feels P2W. 

Credit vehicles have the benefit of not being able to be sold and/or traded. As soon as you let in the trade of credits people start trading them for things that can be sold/traded IG. 

it's not really pay to win because that money is already in the server it's just being transferred from one player to another, the player who sells the cash shop credits will just have more money that's already in the server, if he buys a super car with that money it's not like they're much faster then most other cars on the city plus police uses supers and has a helicopter, people who are able to donate with their irl money have the advantage of increased fuel during police chase which makes a massive difference with vip, as well as being able to buy more house slots for example i own over 10 house slots and was able to buy out an entire apartment building when a bunch of new houses where added apposed to the players who can only buy 3 because they did not have irl money to buy more slots, this is also more money that the server will get that can be used for hiring new devs and going towards server maintenance, I know a lot of people who icly have a ton of money but not 2000 credits or 20 euros to spend on a single house slot.

Edited by gohena

Honestly, if you want to donate you should do it because you want to support the server, but getting some perks in return is just an extra benefit as a thank you. VIP does also not give you any insane benefits over nonVIP players, so it's pretty balanced. But as soon as you introduce an exchange, where IRL and ingame credits can be sold/bought, that is when the game becomes P2W.

People that can't afford credits, well that's just a totally different issue. They don't really NEED credits since the server is F2P and it's just how it is in life.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.