Cinek0344

DELETE

5 hours ago, NoobDude said:

I would place my bet by saying that IF Marcello Family won't be part of the 'Grand Alliance' within 2 weeks, I would CK my character.

At the end of the day, Gangs on GTA 5 RP are soyboys. I wish some of the SA-MP gangs come over here. Most of the SA-MP gangs I've been part of have been solid to the core and always went alone and never relied on allies. That's how you show your supremacy.

You realize we don't ask anyone to become apart of our alliance, hasn't changed in maybe 5 months? Ignorance is bliss, but all good. 

Most of what I've heard about your "average large SAMP" gang is that they just ran around abusing bugs, and dm'ing all day, seems like a good time. Our supremacy is solidified by stuff like this; people literally asking for a crutch to catch up, over the fact that they cannot outright compete with a gang that has put in months and months of work and effort, in comparison to their 2-3 weeks of creating a "new" gang.

• Like 3
  • PogU 2

Big ol -1. The council has fought hard and strong for the position they are in. No rule should be put in place to break up hard work. They are the three most powerful gangs for a very specific reason. Maybe stop trying to fight them and actually RP with them. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, jeremyctalbot said:

Big ol -1. The council has fought hard and strong for the position they are in. No rule should be put in place to break up hard work. They are the three most powerful gangs for a very specific reason. Maybe stop trying to fight them and actually RP with them. 

Oh yeah I agree with your side after this discussion, I was just thinking from my side of the situation but I'm still gonna rp as the rebellion gang 🙂

18 hours ago, JayGamble said:

We don't go around robbing fishermen and farmers in the first place. We are one of the longest standing gangs, so clearly complacency isn't an issue. The council existed long before Vice was even created so I'm not sure where that came from. Are you aware that in almost every "war" we've played a major role in "fighting" without outside assistance, we didn't even utilize "joint frequencies" our allies have established in the past. Zeta's isn't a gang that "calls on others" to fight wars. Perhaps these new gangs should invest themselves in "criminal rp" and politics vs "how fast can we get a gun and shoot at the notable gangs". The council was literally created to police smaller gangs, from behaving like monsters.. and gangs that step out of line ultimately become targets. Ask the numerous other small gangs that exist in the city with zero problem from us. 

This is "multiple" small gangs, grouping up and trying to fight us. This isn't criminal RP.. this is people running around shooting for excitement. Majority of "new" gangs I've encountered are here to DM every chance they get, not create quality RP. The "deepest" criminal RP I've been apart of on this server is alongside these gangs that help makeup the "council". 

At the end of the day, time and time again we see it with the new smaller gangs that come; they expect to be on the same level as people who have developed their factions over the better half of a year and have an equal standing, versus taking the time to build something reasonable through RP means. Zetas started with 6 people in a back yard, when there were 5 other major gangs (20-30 members), we did not "start out" where we are. I can tell you, we didn't go the route you guys did to get here, and we did quite well. People go out of their way to target Zetas, and then are upset when we retaliate. 🤷‍♂️

No offense to you personally, or a few others of your high standing members and while i do agree with your perspective on the overall situation a lot of zetas (even some high standing ones) are just as bad as these new gangs at roleplaying and actually playing in a somewhat realistic way. Its quite impossible to roleplay and interact with any sort of gang in here because everyone is so damn hostile, zeta or new player. Even as a civilian trying to be friendly you immediately get told to fuck off or you get robbed. I get that gangs should be hostile to randoms but its gone to the extreme of either you are a friend or you get fucking robbed and shot. 

Edited by Vetro
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 3:00 AM, JayGamble said:

We don't go around robbing fishermen and farmers in the first place. We are one of the longest standing gangs, so clearly complacency isn't an issue. The council existed long before Vice was even created so I'm not sure where that came from. Are you aware that in almost every "war" we've played a major role in "fighting" without outside assistance, we didn't even utilize "joint frequencies" our allies have established in the past. Zeta's isn't a gang that "calls on others" to fight wars. Perhaps these new gangs should invest themselves in "criminal rp" and politics vs "how fast can we get a gun and shoot at the notable gangs". The council was literally created to police smaller gangs, from behaving like monsters.. and gangs that step out of line ultimately become targets. Ask the numerous other small gangs that exist in the city with zero problem from us. 

This is "multiple" small gangs, grouping up and trying to fight us. This isn't criminal RP.. this is people running around shooting for excitement. Majority of "new" gangs I've encountered are here to DM every chance they get, not create quality RP. The "deepest" criminal RP I've been apart of on this server is alongside these gangs that help makeup the "council". 

At the end of the day, time and time again we see it with the new smaller gangs that come; they expect to be on the same level as people who have developed their factions over the better half of a year and have an equal standing, versus taking the time to build something reasonable through RP means. Zetas started with 6 people in a back yard, when there were 5 other major gangs (20-30 members), we did not "start out" where we are. I can tell you, we didn't go the route you guys did to get here, and we did quite well. People go out of their way to target Zetas, and then are upset when we retaliate. 🤷‍♂️

Jay, I would appreciate if you would take the time to possibly read the reply of the post you mentioned here as a 'source' of smaller factions wanting to just DM without RP.  In the post I explained that the situation was a result of miscommunication between two gangs on the radio.  Also, you state that multiple people grouping up trying to fight you isn't criminal RP when we are enemy gangs and your gang does the same thing on a bigger scale more frequently?  Before I was even affiliated with any gang on the server, I had trouble with multiple zeta cars pulling me over on my BF400 on the highway to rob me for a fishing pole and a bag more than once.  There was also a situation recently where the Zetas were robbing a Saint, who didn't even have a radio on him, and they dropped one of their radios to him and asked what frequency he was on.  When he tried explaining that he had never used a radio before, they kept pestering him asking for a frequency that he didn't even have.  Hell, just today I was kidnapped with 0 RP reason that was in compliance with server rules (I believe you were there as well?).  When I tried explaining that they were breaking server rules by kidnapping me when I complied to their demands all they did was spam OOC chat with "he 100% shot" when I have video showing that I didn't.  That doesn't sound like very good RP to you does it?

I would like to state that I don't agree with the suggestion to force the official gangs to not be allies, as I understand that you guys had to work hard to get to where you are. However you trying to spread misinformation about the quality of RP of smaller gangs when yours is even worse rubs me the wrong way.

Edited by ShawnsBeard
  • Like 1

I'll put it like this. For you guys the idea of getting into prison and earning respect by beating the fuck out of the biggest guy seemed enticing and could earn you respect, but there's the possibility of you yourself getting your ass beat. Don't ask for handouts and change because you made a poor decision you weren't prepared for. You need to get a grasp of how things operate when it comes to Los Santos gangs and that's a reoccurring problem with upcoming factions. 

And as for the complaints regarding alliances. These primary gangs worked incredibly hard to establish this, don't ask for a shortcut. "Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." – Andrew Carnegie

2 hours ago, ShawnsBeard said:

Jay, I would appreciate if you would take the time to possibly read the reply of the post you mentioned here as a 'source' of smaller factions wanting to just DM without RP.  In the post I explained that the situation was a result of miscommunication between two gangs on the radio.

Either way the thing is even if the situation had gone the way you explained and the communication was perfect in between Saints, Barbie, etc. it would still have been a rule break. KOS cannot be transferred through coms, only the witnesses of the situation would be granted it making it either way a rule break. Those who witnessed it know it wasn't my vehicle, and the 2 other videos posted are also DMs. Not to mention you are not allowed to KOS purely on a vehicle, there needs to be a positive ID of the person inside as they can lend their vehicle to someone or there can be many similar vehicles with identical colours (despite that not being the case with the rapid GT classic). But that will all be for the admin of the report to decide, so lets wait and see.

2 hours ago, ShawnsBeard said:

Hell, just today I was kidnapped with 0 RP reason that was in compliance with server rules (I believe you were there as well?).  When I tried explaining that they were breaking server rules by kidnapping me when I complied to their demands all they did was spam OOC chat with "he 100% shot" when I have video showing that I didn't.  That doesn't sound like very good RP to you does it?

If you had any issue with what happened at that situation, feel free to report it. We said in both IC voice chat, and explained OOCly to you when you were making these accusations that we were relocating you since we robbed you when/after you hit a store and did not want to wait for cops to show up, this is a pointlessly risky way of going about it. The rules do not bind us to a 10meter radius of the initial contact. We were going to let you go after we got you out to frisk and get your batteries, etc.etc. But one did not comply, and the other died to desync/ricochet which i explained and apologized for on scene.

1 hour ago, Copes said:

I'll put it like this. For you guys the idea of getting into prison and earning respect by beating the fuck out of the biggest guy seemed enticing and could earn you respect, but there's the possibility of you yourself getting your ass beat. Don't ask for handouts and change because you made a poor decision you weren't prepared for. You need to get a grasp of how things operate when it comes to Los Santos gangs and that's a reoccurring problem with upcoming factions. 

This is the example i always use, and it works perfect to this situation. I cannot speak for everyone in saints or zetas but the first time i heard of the saints because they hit one of Zetas refueling. I rolled up to bayview to see what was up and get to know them, what they're about, etc. I had a very, very long conversation with them  especially CJ and their entire goal as they stated was to interrupt zetas operations especially at the chopshop as much as they could but also in other areas wherever they could manage around the city. I very much warned CJ against this as many greater foes have tried, better members, more access to more resources, etc. and they all got taken out but you still decided to go through with it though even after i explained there is also a more peaceful and diplomatic option that would eventually arise. That night we robbed your group i believe 2 different times where you all got killed and we chopped your vehicles. When you make these serious claims to disrupt our business which could also lead to our men getting arrested or killed. This puts a massive fucking target on your back. You cannot say these things and not expect those whom it concerns to not make it their mission to destroy you, they will. The next day you called cops when we were running it 2x i believe, one of which led to one of us getting arrested. All of these actions they took were them trying to poke the biggest bear, yet they are surprised when they get mauled.

Edited by TheCanadian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TheCanadian said:

If you had any issue with what happened at that situation, feel free to report it. We said in both IC voice chat, and explained OOCly to you when you were making these accusations that we were relocating you since we robbed you when/after you hit a store and did not want to wait for cops to show up, this is a pointlessly risky way of going about it. The rules do not bind us to a 10meter radius of the initial contact. We were going to let you go after we got you out to frisk and get your batteries, etc.etc. But one did not comply, and the other died to desync/ricochet which i explained and apologized for on scene.

Did not comply? All I did was speak as 5 different people were talking to me at the same time and I got shot in the back of the car.  You are supposed to give your victims sufficient time to comply to their demands (● A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.).  I was told not to talk as I was talking with 1 of your 10 guys kidnapping me and was shot.  Also whatever way you put it, you ziptied me, took me into the back of a car and multiple miles away from where the shootout occurred, how is that not kidnapping?

Edited by ShawnsBeard

4 minutes ago, ShawnsBeard said:

Did not comply? All I did was speak as 5 different people were talking to me at the same time and I got shot in the back of the car.  You are supposed to give your victims sufficient time to comply to their demands (● A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.).  I was told not to talk as I was talking with 1 of your 10 guys kidnapping me and was shot.  Also whatever way you put it, you ziptied me, took me into the back of a car and away from where the shootout occurred, how is that not kidnapping?

This isnt the place for arguing about a report. I was elaborating on this rule and explaining to you the situation at hand.

Feel free to make a report about this situation and @ me in it. https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/4-player-reports/
Let's keep this on topic about OP's suggestion.

6 minutes ago, TheCanadian said:

This isnt the place for arguing about a report. I was elaborating on this rule and explaining to you the situation at hand.

Feel free to make a report about this situation and @ me in it. https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/4-player-reports/
Let's keep this on topic about OP's suggestion.

I'm not the one that brought a report up in the first place, that would be Jay.

This is more of a Cop & gang/robber server at the moment, i have been playing Eclipse for a long time, and after a break of 6 months i came back to see what changed.

At this moment i'm not enjoying the server, there is no real RP to be found, only gang/robbery related roleplay, i was shocked about the amount of robbery's without a real motive, people are hunting for money, there is just a hand full of players who actualy try to make it with legal jobs, but these jobs dont pay enough at the moment, how can it be that a Legal faction member get 5k/6k and up for one our, and a legal job pays a couple of hunderd?> the balance is nowhere to be found anymore.

the server is to far gone at the moment, they should delete all gang factions and make sure to enforce normal rp before giving gangs space to make a faction.

I think this isnt going to change, and if that is the case, i'm out. i just dont enjoy playing anymore, and there is no normal rp to be found anywhere.

It all about gangs and people metagaming there way into it by asking everyone they see if they are in a gang?

I just tell people, is this what you want irl? asking everyone on the street if you are in a gang, or waiting for someone to rob them or shoot them if they dont react in 5 seconds.

This server should start with the basics again, and enforce legal roleplay more then gang RP, the gangs are recruiting like crazy just to stay on top, this isnt good for the server and the roleplay aspect of it. i would like to see that all official factions are deleted, to let them show that they can enforce normal roleplay without shooting everyone.

The gangs on the server are to big to controll, people just do what they want, i was in a clothing store the other day with 3 other people, when the IRISH came in and put guns on us for thinking that we where LBB or something, then they robbed us for thinking we are LBB, and when they forced us oocly to admit we are LBB, when we told them like 5 times that we are NOT LBB, they stopped the rp in a split second and where gone, this is a great example that the gangs on this server just dont know how to rp but do know how to metagame.

Edited by DmK
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, DmK said:

This is more of a Cop & gang/robber server at the moment, i have been playing Eclipse for a long time, and after a break of 6 months i came back to see what changed.

At this moment i'm not enjoying the server, there is no real RP to be found, only gang/robbery related roleplay, i was shocked about the amount of robbery's without a real motive, people are hunting for money, there is just a hand full of players who actualy try to make it with legal jobs, but these jobs dont pay enough at the moment, how can it be that a Legal faction member get 5k/6k and up for one our, and a legal job pays a couple of hunderd?> the balance is nowhere to be found anymore.

the server is to far gone at the moment, they should delete all gang factions and make sure to enforce normal rp before giving gangs space to make a faction.

I think this isnt going to change, and if that is the case, i'm out. i just dont enjoy playing anymore, and there is no normal rp to be found anywhere.

It all about gangs and people metagaming there way into it by asking everyone they see if they are in a gang?

I just tell people, is this what you want irl? asking everyone on the street if you are in a gang, or waiting for someone to rob them or shoot them if they dont react in 5 seconds.

This server should start with the basics again, and enforce legal roleplay more then gang RP, the gangs are recruiting like crazy just to stay on top, this isnt good for the server and the roleplay aspect of it. i would like to see that all official factions are deleted, to let them show that they can enforce normal roleplay without shooting everyone.

so true plus imagine getting shot for wearing a blue shirt! interesting rp since im a fucking mechanic off duty and dont give a damn about gangs!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinek0344 said:

so true plus imagine getting shot for wearing a blue shirt! interesting rp since im a fucking mechanic off duty and dont give a damn about gangs!

Yes, Yes and YES! gangs are shooting people for wearing coloured clothing or some kind of mask, like Las Zetas, they threathen/kill everyone that is wearing a Skull mask?

Las Zetas and Irish are both metagaming with this kind of stuff.

8 minutes ago, DmK said:

Yes, Yes and YES! gangs are shooting people for wearing coloured clothing or some kind of mask, like Las Zetas, they threathen/kill everyone that is wearing a Skull mask?

like damn i dont mind them claiming a specific shade of blue and all wearing matching clothing but they just want every single damn shade of blue and any hint of red oh boy you get shot, no questions asked

2 minutes ago, DmK said:

Zetas are one of the most useless gangs on this server. Atleast the Irish and Clowns don't behave like rogues. I have a feeling Zetas paid their way to become an official faction because their roleplay is of so low quality and atrocious. Hopefully some gang teaches them a lesson.

1 hour ago, DmK said:

Doesn't feel right to be generalized like that. You're free of your opinion ofcourse but I feel like my faction is showing normal and proper roleplay. Some of the other factions also do this (witnessed it). but it does depend on the player though, but that is something for the leadership of said faction to handle. Which is being worked on behind the scenes.

Also no one paid to become official, they put hard work in. Just like everyone else.

Please refrain from the OOC shaming, insulting. You're fine giving your opinion but I feel this is taking a darker turn then it has to be and is not contributing to the point OP tried to make.

Edited by Exoticz
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Exoticz said:

Doesn't feel right to be generalized like that. You're free of your opinion ofcourse but I feel like my faction is showing normal and proper roleplay. Some of the other factions also do this (witnessed it). but it does depend on the player though, but that is something for the leadership of said faction to handle. Which is being worked on behind the scenes.

Also no one paid to become official, they put hard work in. Just like everyone else.

Please refrain from the OOC shaming, insulting. You're fine giving your opinion but I feel this is taking a darker turn then it has to be and is not contributing to the point OP tried to make.

Why is it ooc shaming when i give perfect examples of what is happening? the real question is you dont like to be shamed for the stuff you do IC, but the criminal factions in this server are part of the problem at the moment. i'm not ooc shaming you or any other gang, i'm just saying that at this moment the server is more of a gang/cop server then a real Roleplay server, and Las Zetas and the irish play a big role in this.

9 minutes ago, DmK said:

Why is it ooc shaming when i give perfect examples of what is happening? the real question is you dont like to be shamed for the stuff you do IC, but the criminal factions in this server are part of the problem at the moment. i'm not ooc shaming you or any other gang, i'm just saying that at this moment the server is more of a gang/cop server then a real Roleplay server, and Las Zetas and the irish play a big role in this.

I get the point you are trying to make. I feel the wording used wasn't beneficial to the discussion. Looking at the text I quoted. 

Let's keep it on-topic. (If you want to discuss this further, please send me a PM or hit me up on Discord.)

1 hour ago, DmK said:

You claim Irish and Zetas metagame. Do you have evidence to support this or is it just slander? 

Personally don't think admins should have any power over IC relationships between gangs. I don't support this suggestion at all. 

15 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

You claim Irish and Zetas metagame. Do you have evidence to support this or is it just slander? 

Personally don't think admins should have any power over IC relationships between gangs. I don't support this suggestion at all. 

nor do i anymore, how do i remove this post?

I don't think anyone really agrees with this i just think people would like to see more realistic and more effort being put into how the big gangs roleplay. They should be a good example of how to roleplay playing as a criminal for all the new people. When Zetas, Irish etc. go around and rob players without any proper RP for no real reason in the city at 12am that shows the new players that its okay just to do that. That its okay just to pull up to somebody and say hands up then proceed to /me attempts to pat down /do success? After all this is a roleplay server so i don't understand why people play it as if it was GTA online. This is not something the individual gang leaders can really manage as they have a life and can't track everyone during their RP but they should enforce the level of RP as they are an official faction. This will also help those who are members of factions complaining about new players that can't roleplay. There is nothing wrong with robbing someone but rob people at drug labs or in the forest or something, not in the middle of the day in the city.

Edited by Vetro
  • PogU 1

I have been on this server for over 2 years. I just came back in the last couple of months but I quit for a while and continue to think about quitting this server about weekly. I have many friends who have quit this server and don't want to play on this server for the reasons I am about to state.

If you try to do anything. Literally ANYTHING, a Zeta some other try hard "gangster" would /will abuse FearRp to the point its Powergaming, it is so constant with the lets see who I can fuck over repeated, repeated, repeated, and repeated, can't call the cops cause ill die KOS is super bullshit, I can't RP at all because this person just wants to hold a fucking gun and feel some sort of power.  You buy a fishing pole, you go to a spot. 2 minutes in, get robbed. lose fishing pole, repeat. What a great time. I mean wonderful experience right? It feels like Gary's Mod, I sometimes hold the RP standard of this server to the point of GMod it just depends the time of day and the day.(Good RPers are in here, I have met few and can't wait to meet more!). Literally every fucking person wants to RP some gun flashing thug, how original, I never thought of RPing that.... I RP and I love to RP both my accounts are unique and different. Sadly, the money grind is real in this server because the Legal jobs are trash, unless you are in Legal Faction, then the criminal world is just even more fucked with a monopoly.

Gangs fight, When the 3 biggest Gang Factions unite it just seems boring and unrealistic. Crips vs Bloods, Dead Rabbits vs 5 points gang, Hells Angels vs the world, Mafia merged but that is an Italian thing, and even then a lot of back stabbing happen. It looks The Saints want to take on The Zetas Challenge. They are the new Zetas vs Narcos, (yes, I have been around that long, even though I am new on the Forums) Ever since they have been targeted by Zetas and Irish, you can actually roam the city and do things because someone is taking the heat finally. I look forward to this RP action of actual Rivalry gangs, and seeing what will happen.  Alliances of these gangs ruin the RP experience of people actually trying, just even more out numbered because the gangs can only fuck with civilians and not the other gangs cause they are allianced so constant fuckery happens to the small people just looking to RP and not even trying to "take over". Then the Faction leaders of the gangs are Flip flopping on their statements of the standard of their own faction's RP. When people in their factions are complete fucking assholes representing your faction colors, you are a leader of the faction, you are responsible for your people and people view you just the same as the shit head who just Powergamed the fuck out of someone who just got to the city. THAT IS ON YOU. At the drug labs/chopshops anytime I have been there never any RP (I guess fearrp is RP but its not very deep RP and like I said super abused.). Any scenario where the person loses or has a chance to lose, it turns into a gun fight, and a report(coughcoughzetascoughcough). Most of to almost all of the RP "gangsters" in this server has a Fortnite victory royale mindset, and sometimes the GMod style of RP,  You're at a chop shop, 1 minute left, 2 dudes come from no where, pull guns out count to 5 and shoot you before you could type because you were "stalling", with the thieves/gangs, and I am always in the wrong, never a chance to RP and cut deals. Most of the Admins and Moderators are in these gang factions, they turn away and ignore the fact that their own faction is hurting the people who don't want to conform to some gang/or abide to a gang that fucks over people constantly, they just want be a weird Trucker, or that chatty Cabby. The quality of RP goes away because there is never a check to keep people in line, and to be respectful to the RP and we get stuck in this limbo circle of just shitty RP, constant FearRP to the point of powergaming, and robberies turned into a gunshoot out.I love playing on my main a finally established account that is neutral and a mechanic, but it took a lot of time before I even got the chance to get hired. Now its great and a good experience and I meet the true RPers and have great interactions. Not everyone gets this experience. 

Anytime I get robbed with class, like real fucking RP I keep going. I understand, people like power, a lot of Roleplaying can be done as a person of power, You gotta remember. It is a fucking game. There are thousands of ways to have fun and not just be cops and robbers. It is sad, that I even have to join a faction to experience good Roleplaying, it is sad that every interaction has to always end up with tons of /ooc and no /ic, the hunger of winning over RP has/will ruin experiences for me that could/be amazing and fun. So many things could be better. All these things are a vicious circle, as people see it as the constant flow of the server, then it will never end. And I don't want to turn into that powergamer robber, because that is all that surrounds me. I don't know. but this is my 2 cents. Cheers.

Edited by PappaDoink
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I am just going to clear this up: If you have an issue with how a certain faction member RPs try to approach the faction leader with evidence and politely explain your POV. I am sure they will be willing to listen to your point and then take action where necessary. Calling factions out on forums, slandering them due to one or two of their members poor RP isn't the best way to deal with any situation.