Cinek0344

DELETE

5 hours ago, JakeInnit_ said:

You claim Irish and Zetas metagame. Do you have evidence to support this or is it just slander? 

Personally don't think admins should have any power over IC relationships between gangs. I don't support this suggestion at all. 

You really dont read do you?

Here is a fine example of irish metagaming, and just doing what they want, and this is the same for Las Zetas, both of the gangs are metagaming with clothing to think they af enemy's they dont have.

The gangs on the server are to big to controll, people just do what they want, i was in a clothing store the other day with 3 other people, when the IRISH came in and put guns on us for thinking that we where LBB or something, then they robbed us for thinking we are LBB, and when they forced us oocly to admit we are LBB, when we told them like 5 times that we are NOT LBB, they stopped the rp in a split second and where gone, this is a great example that the gangs on this server just dont know how to rp but do know how to metagame.

4 hours ago, JakeInnit_ said:

I am just going to clear this up: If you have an issue with how a certain faction member RPs try to approach the faction leader with evidence and politely explain your POV. I am sure they will be willing to listen to your point and then take action where necessary. Calling factions out on forums, slandering them due to one or two of their members poor RP isn't the best way to deal with any situation.

So you are making poor RP a problem of the players they encounter? why doenst the irish make sure that people in the gang know how to RP?

I know why, the gangs are to big to controll at the moment, even the leaders dont know what there gang members are doing.

I'm not going to the leader myself, its there responsibility to keep the members in check. dont expect that from the people who try to enjoy the server with normal rp.

-1 for topic changed to Delete when this is a big server problem.

Edited by DmK

59 minutes ago, DmK said:

So you are making poor RP a problem of the players they encounter? why doenst the irish make sure that people in the gang know how to RP?

I know why, the gangs are to big to controll at the moment, even the leaders dont know what there gang members are doing.

I'm not going to the leader myself, its there responsibility to keep the members in check. dont expect that from the people who try to enjoy the server with normal rp.

Its physically impossible to watch over every member of a faction. We recruit people we trust and know well, if they slip up then its important to notify faction leaders so we can avoid making similar mistakes in the future. Very few players approach us personally and raise issues in private.

2 hours ago, DmK said:

Please try to be a faction leader and then talk, I was one of the leaders for an old gang before we merged with The Clowns and we as leaders tried our best to keep it to a minimum when it comes to rulebreaking,we can't see everyone,and why would you bring up an IC thing to forums and complain,why is having 3 gangs as allies bad ? jesus just make 10 small gangs and make everyone allied then maybe you will be happy ? We have been grinding hard for 7 months or so to become as we are now, why do people keep coming to the server and assuming everything was done in a week and they want to be on top, I am not an Irish member or a Zetas I am a Clown gang member yet even when I was leading a faction I didn't see any problems with the big council before this there were 5 biggest gangs allied in town,as long as you don't pick at them and talk like a human being nobody is gonna rob you out of nowhere,well maybe someone will from the newer members that are money hungry, us as clowns we have rules not to rob random people out of the blue like farmers,civilians minding their own business,its funny how you just trash all the officials gangs as they would be the worst,the official system was made in order for the criminal RP to get better and trust me,going official is a long road A VERY LONG ROAD where admins check up on everything you do, you show them your efforts and how you as a gang can roleplay and I hate to see people that have played for 3 weeks saying they can't fight against the bigger gangs when we have been here for months trying our best to become official and keep this status.

• PogU 1

2 hours ago, Tautvis said:

Please try to be a faction leader and then talk, I was one of the leaders for an old gang before we merged with The Clowns and we as leaders tried our best to keep it to a minimum when it comes to rulebreaking,we can't see everyone,and why would you bring up an IC thing to forums and complain,why is having 3 gangs as allies bad ? jesus just make 10 small gangs and make everyone allied then maybe you will be happy ? We have been grinding hard for 7 months or so to become as we are now, why do people keep coming to the server and assuming everything was done in a week and they want to be on top, I am not an Irish member or a Zetas I am a Clown gang member yet even when I was leading a faction I didn't see any problems with the big council before this there were 5 biggest gangs allied in town,as long as you don't pick at them and talk like a human being nobody is gonna rob you out of nowhere,well maybe someone will from the newer members that are money hungry, us as clowns we have rules not to rob random people out of the blue like farmers,civilians minding their own business,its funny how you just trash all the officials gangs as they would be the worst,the official system was made in order for the criminal RP to get better and trust me,going official is a long road A VERY LONG ROAD where admins check up on everything you do, you show them your efforts and how you as a gang can roleplay and I hate to see people that have played for 3 weeks saying they can't fight against the bigger gangs when we have been here for months trying our best to become official and keep this status.

Lol what a story, first= i'm not a player that has been on this server for 3 weeks so that total bs, second= i dont care about the grind gangs have on this server,  thirth= the thing i care about is that this server needs to enforce normal RP, and should stop the gangs from getting bigger and bigger, untill they cant handle it anymore, the only thing i see on this server is Gang RP and that is a problem that you just dont want to see/admit. This server is going to be a cops/robber server like this and not a server that enforces good and normal roleplay, and YES i do think gangs should be a part of the server, but not like this and THAT is the only point i'm trying to make. enforce normal RP, make gangs smaller and have more controll over there members. What i see happening is that the only thing new players want is join a gang, and this should not be the main focus point of Eclipse RP. buildings that could make the server feel alive like Vanilla unicorn is never used, why? people just want to rob the shit out of everyone/thing they see, clubs are allmost never open, people with masks everywhere.

is this the kind of RP you want?

I must say, in the time i have been back the most respect goes out to the Clowns, never had any problem with this gang.

But when i see Las Zetas and the Irish its just out of controll, recruiting new players at the bank that just tryed to fight you or anyone around them for nothing, when you tell the irish ic what this person did they recruit him anyway, this is not good for them nor the server, and my encounters with Las Zetas, is that they kill/rob everything they see without a legit reason. so no hard feelings about the clows, i just point at those two gangs because they dont have controll over there faction members if i see this kind of stuff. I would just like to see the server filled with some great legal/illegal rp, and its just not a good thing if you see masks/guns on every corner of Los Santos, thats not how Eclipse should be.

Edited by DmK

56 minutes ago, DmK said:

Lol what a story, first= i'm not a player that has been on this server for 3 weeks so that total bs, second= i dont care about the grind gangs have on this server,  thirth= the thing i care about is that this server needs to enforce normal RP, and should stop the gangs from getting bigger and bigger, untill they cant handle it anymore, the only thing i see on this server is Gang RP and that is a problem that you just dont want to see/admit. This server is going to be a cops/robber server like this and not a server that enforces good and normal roleplay, and YES i do think gangs should be a part of the server, but not like this and THAT is the only point i'm trying to make. enforce normal RP, make gangs smaller and have more controll over there members. What i see happening is that the only thing new players want is join a gang, and this should not be the main focus point of Eclipse RP. buildings that could make the server feel alive like Vanilla unicorn is never used, why? people just want to rob the shit out of everyone/thing they see, clubs are allmost never open, people with masks everywhere.

is this the kind of RP you want?

I must say, in the time i have been back the most respect goes out to the Clowns, never had any problem with this gang.

But when i see Las Zetas and the Irish its just out of controll, recruiting new players at the bank that just tryed to fight you or anyone around them for nothing, when you tell the irish ic what this person did they recruit him anyway, this is not good for them nor the server, and my encounters with Las Zetas, is that they kill/rob everything they see without a legit reason. so no hard feelings about the clows, i just point at those two gangs because they dont have controll over there faction members if i see this kind of stuff. I would just like to see the server filled with some great legal/illegal rp, and its just not a good thing if you see masks/guns on every corner of Los Santos, thats not how Eclipse should be.

Doubt this will ever change sadly, people apparently prefer to be some outrageous hypebeast gangster driving a supercar with a huge spoiler and neon instead of actually roleplaying lul

• Upvote 1