fatboy3288

DRUGS

can we make the drugs have beneficial effects. i have seen on other server the crack makes you run fast and gives you armor, the coke makes you run fast, the weed relieves stress. i think it would be a good way to have the drugs on the server actually have a meaning other then just selling them on the black market. it could open up more possibilities for RP situations to arise and could have another "job" for crims to sell to other players and actually be a drug dealer or something along those lines as well as having a use to give a player an edge for a sticky situation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

they do already have benefits but also have negative effect aswell . Heroin gives you armor but it makes you addicted and sometimes you crave for it so your hp starts to go down . You can use couple of heroins to boost your armor and run around with some food to fill your hp

2 minutes ago, namoli said:

they do already have benefits but also have negative effect aswell . Heroin gives you armor but it makes you addicted and sometimes you crave for it so your hp starts to go down . You can use couple of heroins to boost your armor and run around with some food to fill your hp

Sure, but there is no market for those drugs. The meta at the moment is people camping drug lab, making whatever drug sells the highest and then selling it at a drug sell point. 

Reducing the number of drugs and giving them unique and desirable effects for a temporary effect, combined with deleting the drug drop off point will incentivize players to make drugs and sell them to the players, it is then up to each individual player In character to figure out the average street price of a drug through IC interactions.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Sure, but there is no market for those drugs. The meta at the moment is people camping drug lab, making whatever drug sells the highest and then selling it at a drug sell point. 

I sell drugs to players instead of drop offs 😮
find me IC : ))))))

• Upvote 1

Selling drugs to a drop off point is not bad but it should be harder as there is no challenge doint it so . And all the official gangs are allies with each other so there is no competition between them they go to different drug labs and produce and sell . Dont understand how they are having fun . Just making Money to buy new guns for what ? to kill lonely farmers and stuff ? because they dont have any gangs to fight with they are all allies thats kinda stupid as well . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kyle White Raven said:

That's cool! But, would you agree that the vast majority of people just sell them at drop off ?

Seen it first had. Some guy refused to sell me LSD at 100$ more than BM price each bc he didnt want to wait for me to go to the ATM.

2 hours ago, Kyle White Raven said:

That's cool! But, would you agree that the vast majority of people just sell them at drop off ?

Not many folks at current are looking to use drugs for roleplay. The drugs drop-off should be removed entirely, and we should look to move to a system in which drugs have to be bought and sold between players.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Swifty said:

Not many folks at current are looking to use drugs for roleplay. The drugs drop-off should be removed entirely, and we should look to move to a system in which drugs have to be bought and sold between players.

Agreed, the fake black market kinda ruins the REAL black market but the lack of functionality of drugs make them undesirable so theyre hard to sell. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, fatboy3288 said:

it works well with every other server

Thats because they have the Stress mechanic in the game also armor. Civilians on ECRP cant not get armor nor stress...

They would have to code those mechanics into the game before adding effects to drugs. At the moment the only one they can do is Crack to make you run faster. 

I get you want this to be like NoPixel. It might or might not who knows what the devs in mind on what they want to do too ECRP.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see these mechanics in the game. It just makes it a little more like real life. I would love to see a big crack down on the RP too. Its lacks a lot of RP. I feel like I'm playing GTA:O just with a twist. 

Edited by NoTown

32 minutes ago, NoTown said:

Thats because they have the Stress mechanic in the game also armor. Civilians on ECRP cant not get armor nor stress...

They would have to code those mechanics into the game before adding effects to drugs. At the moment the only one they can do is Crack to make you run faster. 

I get you want this to be like NoPixel. It might or might not who knows what the devs in mind on what they want to do too ECRP.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see these mechanics in the game. It just makes it a little more like real life. I would love to see a big crack down on the RP too. Its lacks a lot of RP. I feel like I'm playing GTA:O just with a twist. 

yea i feel ya man just thought it would be cool way to implement some more RP

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.