Osborn

Car Menu to open doors/trunk/hood.

I couldn't find if this has been suggested somewhere, but I would like to see the implementation of a menu that you can open beside/inside a car with options such as opening/closing individual doors of your car, the trunk, and the hood. For example, the mule, you can actually get into the back of the truck if you were able to open the trunk and that could be a nice touch for RP. 

PD would love being able to open doors for extra immersion, e.g. in felony stops we want to have "cover" and in the past, we were able to open the door we're standing beside by a key, but when we switched over to Rage we lost that ability.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, F@therOsborn said:

I couldn't find if this has been suggested somewhere, but I would like to see the implementation of a menu that you can open beside/inside a car with options such as opening/closing individual doors of your car, the trunk, and the hood. For example, the mule, you can actually get into the back of the truck if you were able to open the trunk and that could be a nice touch for RP. 

PD would love being able to open doors for extra immersion, e.g. in felony stops we want to have "cover" and in the past, we were able to open the door we're standing beside by a key, but when we switched over to Rage we lost that ability.

Love the suggestion but standing behind car doors does not provide very good cover. Bullets pierce through doors quite easily (IRL they do anyway).

Best position for cover is behind the engine block 😄

+1 to this. However, it is possible and very easy to individualy open doors of a car. You just need to open each door manually while being outside the car. Step to do it: walk to the door you want to open > make sure the car is unlocked > press F (or G depending on which door you want to open) > quickly lock the car when you see the door open.

Edited by punched