Phantas

Remove VIP reduced fuel consumption or grant same decreased consumption to all players.

Remove VIP gas reduced fuel consumption! No reason I should have to pay to stop others from having an advantage over me. There are only two ways to get VIP, be a staff member who gets free vip or pay which are both barriers to somthing that shouldn't be allowed in the first place. This use to not be an issue when all cars and bikes had same gas since most of the time chases would end due to skill and not running out of gas. But this effects us a lot more now with how little gas bikes have and other cars. Your forced to switch cars mid chase or run out of gas commonly now. 

Edit: Before someone's cheeky and says the free daily login credits. You can't even get enough for one month of vip logging in everyday and playing for the 1 hour bonus in a month.

Edited by Phantas
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IAmTurtle said:

+1. As someone who has never spent money it sucks already that people can get kinda op cars just by spending money and the gas does not help.

Don't care about people skipping the grind and getting op cars, just the balance that two of the identical vehicles can be involved in a pursuit and one is at significant disadvantage due to not paying for a feature locked behind real world money. Goes against everything NBDY and OSVALDON have done in the past like removing super cars from the credit store due to balance. With how small of a gas tank some cars can have now its kinda insane they havn't changed this. 

If I can buy a bigger gas tank let me buy a super car with real money while supporting the the devs. 

I pay for VIP and as long as I get a little perk like this I will continue to. I understand why you would be upset but it's perks like this that keep people buying VIP and supporting the developments. I personally wouldn't pay for VIP to get cheap city bee and a little bit of money when u get salary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Phantas said:

Remove VIP gas reduced fuel consumption! No reason I should have to pay to stop others from having an advantage over me. There are only two ways to get VIP, be a staff member who gets free vip or pay which are both barriers to somthing that shouldn't be allowed in the first place. This use to not be an issue when all cars and bikes had same gas since most of the time chases would end due to skill and not running out of gas. But this effects us a lot more now with how little gas bikes have and other cars. Your forced to switch cars mid chase or run out of gas commonly now. 

Edit: Before someone's cheeky and says the free daily login credits. You can't even get enough for one month of vip logging in everyday and playing for the 1 hour bonus in a month.

i understand your point, and you are right in a way, 
but i dont feel like there is  a RIGHT solution for it, 

- if there is no GOOD benefits to vip, then  why would anyone buy it ? 
- consider if this is truly this big of an issue, imagine things could get much worse, like cooking in a master penthouse or something, 
you can see the devs, really to get as fair as they can in this.
- also consider that, when it comes to credits, i think everything is a pay to win exept for picking a dog, or walk style or house interior.
- cosider looking over the bigger picture. people buying credits, make interiors such as the shopping mall possible to happen for everyone.
imagine the devs have to also develope that from scratch. so, everyone wins from people buying credit.
- also 10 euro/dollar, a month i dont think is that of a burden to get, you can literly make that money, asking your parrents or people in your neighbourhood to go get their grocery's
in trade for a 5 euro, is that truly so hard ? 
i think its more about what your priorities are in life. if you care that much about playing the game, why not care about it in the right way ?
you can do that by 2 options

1 - you do a little job, get some money and find yourself on the winning side.
2 - you write an entire forum idea around credits that will improve, - RP - cost - fair for all - benefit, to the founders.
it is what serves you the most in your purpose amigo 🙂

- about the logging in one hour a day,: ofc they wont make it in a way that you can buy vip with logging in one hour a day because else they wont sell any vip anymore.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

1 - you do a little job, get some money and find yourself on the winning side.
2 - you write an entire forum idea around credits that will improve, - RP - cost - fair for all - benefit, to the founders.
it is what serves you the most in your purpose amigo 🙂

- about the logging in one hour a day,: ofc they wont make it in a way that you can buy vip with logging in one hour a day because else they wont sell any vip anymore.

i have money and spend it on the server i just don't buy vip anymore since the advantage that you gain from it is something i don't agree with ever since the fuel change update . 

+1, this needs to be looked at.

Over all this, I think the /mileage on the car is also dependent on fuel consumption along with the amount of dirt the car accumulates over time.

Have it so that each X amount of fuel is doubled when tanking the car so that in the end it still costs twice as less fuel having VIP but does not affect the total amount you can put in your tank.

Same point could be argued for any of the VIP perks, you can clear jobs quicker as a trucker and make more money because you get to jobs faster, you make more money from your salary because you pay less taxes, you save more money from going to jail, you got to jail for WAY LESS time, so much so that people usually buy VIP on their way to DOC, surely that isn't fair to the other players and we need to remove this too?

You're essentially asking the staff to remove one of the main revenue streams of the server, if not THE main revenue stream.

You get to play for free, and if you don't want to support the server - great. However if you do, you get these minor benefits that are RP'd to an extent and do put you ahead, but are in no way game breaking or allow you to do other things that other players cannot.

Edited by Kjaer