Donovan

MDC in a stolen cruiser

I think if you manage to steal a police cruiser , you should have access to " search " part of MDC as in warrant / bolo searches ... Because RP speaking MDC is a computer inside the car , so why wouldn't we be able to use it if we manage to steal the vehicle ? Yes it would be badge protected etc. , but I am sure that if you were to steal a cruiser you could bring it to someone who could be able to take it apart and reset it or get into the database etc. . Nothing major , just something that I think should be doable 

8 minutes ago, Gangula said:

Please give me a reason why not ? 🙂

Each officer would have login details. Plus imagine you adding lots of crimes to random people... 

Also they're probably very encrypted so trying to access would deny you database access.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:48 AM, Gangula said:

I think if you manage to steal a police cruiser , you should have access to " search " part of MDC as in warrant / bolo searches ... Because RP speaking MDC is a computer inside the car , so why wouldn't we be able to use it if we manage to steal the vehicle ? Yes it would be badge protected etc. , but I am sure that if you were to steal a cruiser you could bring it to someone who could be able to take it apart and reset it or get into the database etc. . Nothing major , just something that I think should be doable 

Yes there is an MDC but doesn't mean you'll be able to access it. These require a user login.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.