Arian

Removing the weight system

Weight system  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should the weight system be removed?

Don't think its bad having this system, but it isnt that well balanced at the moment. It is weird how a wrench takes up less space then a radio. 
As the most updates; it needs to be ironed out. There is space for improvement and I see potential in this system to improve RP.
My it's good to make a list and compare everythign with eachother in terms of weight and how big it is.

My conclusion:
I dont think it should be removed, only updated.

• Like 1

I have more of a mixed feeling when its comes to the weight system. The weight system makes stuff alot more realistic which is completly fine but when i see a radio is taking 10 volume well thats the part were i strongly disagree that this is a solid system due to a radio would never take that much of a space IRL especially not the "earplug" that is shown visible ingame.

-1 For removing the system.

+1 To adjust/balance the volume of certain items.

MY AMIGOS!

it's important to know that the weight system plays a big part in stopping people from robbing all the time,

with the weight system people will eventually stop robbing because they know most they can get is a radio and a silly gun,maybe a sandwitch if they lucky

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, gyrhnr said:

MY AMIGOS!

it's important to know that the weight system plays a big part in stopping people from robbing all the time,

with the weight system people will eventually stop robbing because they know most they can get is a radio and a silly gun,maybe a sandwitch if they lucky

I know but if it makes my stash unusable its kinda annoying.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Xoza said:

More items should be made stackable and weights should be adjusted instead.

House storage shouldn't have a weight though.

Well I mean it is not only unnecessary but also problematic .

I lost over 40 Bobby pins when I searched a car which was frustrating and that's not just it I've lost many other stuff.

I think it's better if they limit players to carry 1 heavy weapon on themselves or something like that for different stuff; that would be way less problematic and even more realistic.

5 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

radio is 10 times heavier than an AK? hello? xd

I said weights are realistic. What I meant was that having weight would be good in game.

However, this thread is about removal weights overall. I don't agree with that. 

I don't really think the poll makes sense atm. 
Some people vote no for removing it, but want it to be tweaked. Others vote yes as they want it to be tweaked... So its kinda random now as there is no option in between.

Maybe add a 3th option: "The weights should stay, but tweaked"?

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yputi said:

I don't really think the poll makes sense atm. 
Some people vote no for removing it, but want it to be tweaked. Others vote yes as they want it to be tweaked... So its kinda random now as there is no option in between.

Maybe add a 3th option: "The weights should stay, but tweaked"?

That would get rid of my point which says it's unnecessary, but the system as a whole I believe would still be problematic.

4 hours ago, Arian said:

Well I mean it is not only unnecessary but also problematic .

I lost over 40 Bobby pins when I searched a car which was frustrating and that's not just it I've lost many other stuff.

I think it's better if they limit players to carry 1 heavy weapon on themselves or something like that for different stuff; that would be way less problematic and even more realistic.

I can understand what you mean, but it's a system we're going to have to adapt to now. You used to be able to have a bag full of radios.. now you can't, now you have to accomodate and adapt to the fact you can't, A plus in response is now you can carry a bag around your back and one in your hand. I actually hope this will fix vehicle carry weight and refine it so you could put more than one bag in a car.

9 hours ago, Arian said:

That would get rid of my point which says it's unnecessary, but the system as a whole I believe would still be problematic.

Well, I stated if I like it or not. I like the idea, but just not how it's implemented right now.
So without tweaking I would like it to be remnoved, but I see how this gets updated and improved.
The thing of RP is that kinda everything is unnecessary. It's not there to make things easier, it's there to imrpove RP and bring ECRP closer to be as realistic as possible.

• Like 1

-1 weight system is more realistic and more useful for inventory, but it's not completed yet some item is so big like Radio(10slot) but why AK is taking 1 slot? some cars must have more inventory slot like Dubsta & Contender or some 4 seater

and House Inventory must be bigger, The player must be able to take the item from on the ground (as much as he can)

example: there is 20 burger on the ground (each burger is taken 5slot & they are not splitted(1 object) ) so he can take 10 burgers and 10 burger still is on the ground

https://streamable.com/61brn

Bags are also fucking useless, a bag can carry 100 but you can carry only 50 and this means if you got a bag over 50 you cant put it in your stash, you can carry it in your hand but when it's in your hand it doesn't appear in inventory so you can't put it in the stash

As said before this system only brings nothing but problems 

Also needles to say that countless people lost their stuff because of this system

Edited by verydoge12
  • Like 2