Ohad

Lower the chance of getting Snow.

Hi there!

As we all know, we got snow added to the server, and seems like everyone likes it a lot (including me).

BUT

I feel like there shouldn't be snow all the time, and I'm sure most of you as well, or at least some of you people.  everytime I come on nowadays, I only see snow, I do like the snow a lot but I just don't get to play without the snow anymore and I miss playing without snow sometimes.

my suggestion is - just lower the chance of getting snow.

Please use +1 or -1 if you agree or disagree. 

I honestly want to know what yall thinking about this.

Edited by Ohad
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/26/2018 at 5:38 PM, Roberto_Sanchez said:

I think the snow should cycle, not be permanent. It's so intensive client-sided and is so noisy to drive on.

I have to agree with Roberto I give a +1 but I would like to see all the different weather effects in the server on a randomizer we get rain, sun and now snow, never have I see a blizzard, a big storm, frosty. GTA has got I believe coding for all the different weathers that you get in real life I would like to see the server just have the weather on a randomizer so we can take advantage of all the different effects and weathers.

1 hour ago, ItzKnight said:

I have to agree with Roberto I give a +1 but I would like to see all the different weather effects in the server on a randomizer we get rain, sun and now snow, never have I see a blizzard, a big storm, frosty. GTA has got I believe coding for all the different weathers that you get in real life I would like to see the server just have the weather on a randomizer so we can take advantage of all the different effects and weathers.

This +1

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 8:58 PM, ItzKnight said:

+1 , + if it's possible to make weather synced up ,so everyone has the same weather , when it comes to thunderstorms , heavy rain , light rain etc. It would make it way more interesting to RP if for example it would be raining for everybody or snowing at the same pace etc.

Edited by Gangula
Adding

Honestly its getting quite old to get on everyday and see snow. Especially when it rains and the snow doesnt go away... like what?? Another thing is that los santos is LA so why is it snowing and for so long? Huge +1 from me as the snow got annoying the day after it was added. My hate of snow could be because in canada get -20 celsius temperatures from December to March :(

+1 

I really liked the snow and it was fun but IMO implemented -waaaay- too early. This would've been fun as a december>jan thing, however all the people I know share the sentiment that it's gone on too long. Plus it really sucks that between 12-4pm it's so bright you can barely see anything at all. If possible I'd like to see it on a cycle too.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.