Ohad

Lower the chance of getting Snow.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:41 AM, Ohad said:

Hi there!

As we all know, we got snow added to the server, and seems like everyone likes it a lot (including me).

BUT

I feel like there shouldn't be snow all the time, and I'm sure most of you as well, or at least some of you people.  everytime I come on nowadays, I only see snow, I do like the snow a lot but I just don't get to play without the snow anymore and I miss playing without snow sometimes.

my suggestion is - just lower the chance of getting snow.

Please use +1 or -1 if you agree or disagree. 

I honestly want to know what yall thinking about this.

there should not be snow all of the time

this is stupid and it hurts my eyes

limits my playtime honestly i dont know if i can continue 

i turned post fx all the way down and brightness all the way down and brightness is down on moniter as well

fucking hell - just why 

why is there snow on the ground everywhere

It would make the most sense that snow appears and disappears depending on the weather. For example, if it is raining heavily, of course, the snow will turn to mush and it will no longer be actual snow nor sound like one. I also believe that's where script limitation comes in. You either have the snow or you do not have it, there is no in between. I would love to see that depending on the weather, the snow is adjusted accordingly, but I also believe that the game will not have "snow in between". Either raining and no snow. Sunny and wet due to snow or snowing and full of snow.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.