MrUntouchable215

Admin and PD corruption

Hello, Shotty Johnson here

First I want to say, this post I'm making is the reason why I actually dislike when Admins play the game as normal players. All of this is honestly getting old, from the petty ass arrests to the Admins piling up in PD and going Admin mode in the middle of a confrontation. Today Zetas were hosting a house party and although there was no drama, no gun fights, no shots fired at the time, swat pulls up and immediately snipes one guy and tells everyone to get on their knees. Within this process, they put me in handcuffs and on my knees and left me completely alone, allowing people to go into my inventory as much as they wanted and then got me on an illegal gun charge when an enemy gang legit placed a pistol in my inventory. Then to top it all off, the guy puts me in the car and while in the middle of shots being fired off by everyone, he still has me dragged and drags me into gun fire.  If that wasn't bad enough, they didn't even RP the prison situation either. They flew me in and put me in a cell, no jumpsuit changing or anything, so I'm in prison while I'm street clothing rply.

I say that not as a report, but as an example of the absolute fuckery that's been going on, on top of turning such a fun RP experience into a massive shootout for literally no solid reasons. There was no RP of any warrants or anything while coming onto someone's private property. Every single day people are getting pulled over by cops and the RP is absolutely shit, half the time they don't even read you your rights and take you to prison for the dumbest reasons. I'm getting real sick of Admins turning from PD to Admin in the middle of a confrontation because he doesn't want to get robbed.

Criminals are always so limited, our ways of making cash stem from robbing people, stores and drug labs with no real end goal or incentive. We can't even rob stores at night because PD is basically empty during that time frame. You can't rob officers that are riding by themselves because it's "non-RP". At least the other factions have some sort of goal to them. PD arrested criminals and are "supposed" to uphold the law, DCC has a taxi service, LSC and Bayview repairs cars, etc. Criminals can't do half the shit in the city properly because of PD being so inflated by Admins. Do you guys want RP or realism? You made it perfectly clear that realism isn't the goal, yet keep trying to push for it. 

Here's an example of a situation that literally just occured. @marcoD and @nateX can perhaps shed some light on this for me. There were four of us attempting to pull over two officers in order to rob them, we asked them to pull over multiple times and they kept driving, so we kept attempting (Didn't even fire yet) and both Marco and Nate pause the situation, claiming that we can't rob an officer because it's non RP. Saying we don't have a reason when he literally doesn't know shit and instead of sticking around to discuss it further, they both dissapear and we're just supposed to stop from there. Normal people get robbed every single day, yet I hear no complaints for non RP by saying "You guys don't have a reason to rob me". You're alone, no real back up and you're surrounded with guys in masks, you shouldn't be robbed because you're PD? That's so one sided and unfair, it's not even funny. I had another Admin tell me that all of the factions are equal and if we want to rob someone, we don't need confirmation for Admins or anyone else to attempt to do it. It's like you guys are forgetting that we're still playing a game at the end of the day, no matter how much RP you want, you can't remove that one fact. If there's 5 Officers online, I can't act like there's 10000 of them sitting around. PD should have to show power just like the gangs do if you want criminals to listen to you. You can't always be weak and expect wolves not to eat you. You have body armor, heavy weapons, some of the fastest cars on the server, handcuffs, tasers, swat with armored vehicles, yet Admins still have to get involved? Please explain this to me.

P.S. Crack, Meth, Heroin, LSC, etc is NOT made by using weed plants.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 4

s/o to the time where MarcoD made up a rule in the rule book to reset roleplay because I escaped, lying in the process claiming a senior admin approved it.  I remember being told by such person "you cannot win every IC situation" yet he used his admin abilities to win instead of taking the L.

s/o to MarcoD closing LSPD complaints that are literally against him.

Solid post Shotty, you'll be told to make an IA complaint OOCly instead of admins looking into the situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Resfiel420 said:

s/o to the time where MarcoD made up a rule in the rule book to reset roleplay because I escaped, lying in the process claiming a senior admin approved it.  I remember being told by such person "you cannot win every IC situation" yet he used his admin abilities to win instead of taking the L.

s/o to MarcoD closing LSPD complaints that are literally against him.

Solid post Shotty, you'll be told to make an IA complaint OOCly instead of admins looking into the situation.

Funny thing is bro, I don't even want to get anyone in trouble. I just want this silly shit to stop. I get so sick of people telling everyone what's RP and what isn't. Roleplaying is to act out the part of a person or character, yet they people keep trying to dictate what someone else can Roleplay as. I had to change my name from Shotty Shells before because It's "Unrealistic" yet we make every drug on the planet with a fucking weed plant. What kind of hypocritical shit is that

totally agree to this, SWAT just stormed into the party for no reason and it turned into a sh*t show as you had like 50 people there wondering what to do as one officer was telling us to get on our knees and let them search us (for no reason) and others were telling us to leave. 

police shouldnt have immunities just cause they are police... 

Edited by Shannon
  • Upvote 1

Cops: "Criminals can't RP."

Cops: *Shoots everyone* "Job well done, we win again."

Criminal: "Why did you just shoot me?"

Cop: "You moved."

Recently the way cops seem to work is that they MUST win by any means, whether it be by killing or arresting and then on top of that it seems like all they want to do is put as many charges on you as possible just so you lose money? I also believe cops wear their emotions on their sleeve too much as often times cops take IC insults OOC. RP is always voided or wrong if it's in the criminals favour and fuck me it's getting boring.

Winning is a bigger priority to PD then RP.

Edited by FireCracker
  • Upvote 4

This server turned into a shitfest recently. 

I am going to post this big ass rant and I believe devs, the admin staff and all people, who are in charge for this server will not give a fuck about it and I am not scared to point the biggest problems even if I will get banned for these words - but you can't really deny the facts.

1. This server devs slept on the fame of the days when there was 300 guys online and still there was queue to login. Wake up - you have to work towards keeping the player community, not to think that it is granted forever. Eventually people will leave the server and you will become a shithole where you have been 6 months ago. 

For example - end of the April, peak time numbers on the Friday night - 50-60 people was max at best. Server was dead and will become dead, if you wont fix the admin abusing power, disbalancing the server economy structure and the PD bullshit that is happening from the beggining of the rise. This server has a lot of potential, but you have to work towards it, not to go backwards into the shithole. Eventually there will be (theoreticly, not announcing or having any info related to that) a competitor server which will show better respect for the player community and you will be left with few players left, because people naturally will choose what's the best.

Another example on a bigger base - a well known game Runescape. There was times, when devs of RS didnt listened to the player community and the game died few months later, because players voice wasnt heard at all.  There is tons of good suggestions of the forum, but nobody of devs/staff even acknowledges that. The same scenario will happen eventually on this server. Hire people, who will work on PR side, let them work and let community know what updates are coming, what devs are working on and etc.. Now there is no information, only leaks from private messages and rumours that "devs are working on this and that" and there is no official info whats going on, there is no voting system what people would want to see and if they do agree to that.

2. PD and admins situation.

This is the whole section where I will release my biggest rants about the admins, their knowledge of RP, which is  mostly poor and the neverending shitfest going with the PD.

First - admin staff members. There are some decent admins, which are non biased and shows a good knowledge of RP, sense of humour and acts professionaly. The problem is - there are too many admins, who never even showed a good RP on theirselfs and they are in the staff. Believe me - following the rules blindly doesnt show you as a good admin. This turned into a family (in a bad way), where one staff member fucks up and then all the staff covers and rakes all the shit they done, just because they are admins. I am not gonna say the names, except for few ones, but there is a big problem of understanding what RP should be handled. There been several times when 6 staff members spawns (that amount should never be brought to any case) and its clear excess of admin power on one single situation. I have screenshot of it somewhere. IT RELATES to the staff, who are in the PD ICly mainly.

Continuing on the situation over the admins, who work ICly in PD. MarcoD is the absolutely best example of this shitfest going on. The guy had warnings in the past for showing little to no interest of need to RP as a cop, rather than cuffing people, bringing someone to prison and just putting someone in the jail with little to 0 RP showed. HOW THE F THIS PERSON CAN BE A STAFF MEMBER, when he has no clue what RP server should look like (believe, I am certified actor with the diploma and I have a right to talk on this). HOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS GETS APPLIED TO THE STAFF? I have no explanation. The guy literally tells people that robbing a cop is non rp. Guy literally abuses the admin powers, spawns himself into an admin in the middle of RP, breaks the RP (no matter how good he is) and he does everything to only win the situation. Admin shouldn't even be allowed to break the RP and orchestrate how RP should turn into. I have multiple clips in my dispose of MarcoD fuckups, I will post one here.

(clip is not mine, I am just collecting it)

guy basically turns into terminator mode ignoring FearRP, where he could just call the reinforcements and comply to the opposing side and the backup would solve this. how this guy can even be admin, where he doesnt have a clue what the definition of roleplay is?

Eventually, this kind of roleplay goes into as an example how the whole PD behaves in the server, when one of the higher members of PD acts the same. I literally wanted to go on the semi cop bait, dont even say a word while being arrested and record the "casual" arrest and the transportation. I bet the cop would not even roleplay of identifying me and would put me into the jail with little to no RP. EVEN the lowend FiveM open rp server cops are roleplaying better than the 70 percent of PD of eclipserp. Shame. And this is happening for a long time. They ask criminals for better roleplay, while their roleplay havent changed since the beggining.

I watched how swats are training on I believe noah baxtors personal twitch stream. Guys did swat training on the west highway (!). Why the hell you didnt choose the zancudo base or the airport? I hear admins saying that swats are trained for this and that and from the footage I've seen I could only say that they are trained to be potatoes at best. Most of criminal gangs are more trained than the whole swat itself. From now on I don't believe any admin saying that SWATS are trained for this and that, because they are bunch of amateurs not even seriously roleplaying.

Another problem - PD has an impound lot, which was implemented on behalf of PD requests. The idea is good itself, but it removed basically a chopshop availability for criminals. Now on recent updates, the chopshop payouts were reduced twice! Are you out of your minds? PD is overloaded with officers and they still hiring people and opening the applications once again, while drug labs are being destroyed on the daily basis, there is no warehouses anymore (its temporarily), shop robbing is basically close to nothing (with such numbers of PD), there is NO ACTIVITIES LEFT for criminals and they are still continuing to remove all the tools for criminals reducing an ability to show any kind of RP. What the devs were thinking? If I would need to play a bus simulator, I would rather download another game for that! This server turns into no crime server and even when people are trying to create the situations like hostage taking, robberies, they are still getting fucked up by the powerhungry admins, because this and that is non RP and because cops lost to situation. How you gonna solve that problem? 

Drug lab destroying - big powergaming. Phone tracking - big powergaming. PD has so much tools, they even have cars going faster than the supercars and they still are terrible. I believe they are going nearly to 240km/h. There is a meme car on other server, which is taco bus with two jet engines with afterburners at the back, which goes up to 150mph, which is exactly 240km/h. Funny, isnt it? They get everything spawned and they have unlimited resources, they fail to maintain and value their job vehicles, even when they have huge advantages over other players and they continue to ask more tools for them. Stop it. Learn to drive, learn to value your car. The power of undefeatable PD with the help of the admin should stop, because the numbers of player base are decreasing already mainly due to these things stated above. 

I could continue on this rant forever with tons of clips of the situation of server, but the main problems are stated before and the majority of the player base will agree to me.

(devs and admins - if you need a solution to these problems, I have the solutions for you for free, since I care and still enjoy about the server, but the situation continues to be more hectic and hectic, so I had to release this rant)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Becoming a criminal really opened my eyes to the amount of powerthirsty admin abuse and absolute boredom that entails it. Being a criminal is worthless. There's absolutely no way to make real money or create real RP situations without some admins making up rules on the fly. I can thin of multiple situations where it seems like admins aren't on the same page during rules and other situations where they literally just don't even know the rules. For example, I wanted to RP as an android and for some reason that was considered powergaming. By that definition, any character's story or bio is powergaming because you are forcing them to RP with that character. I also see people on discord being banned or threatening to be banned for having negative opinions and sharing them. It's really sad to see. I enjoy the community but the admin and moderation team really needs some work. +1

PS let's get some weed and make LSD later.

Edited by AuntMeave
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, DISCO said:

guy basically turns into terminator mode ignoring FearRP, where he could just call the reinforcements and comply to the opposing side and the backup would solve this. how this guy can even be admin, where he doesnt have a clue what the definition of roleplay is?

YIKES! Did that seriously happen? Holy shit.

16 minutes ago, samo said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WwRwNivlWU&feature=youtu.be

Cop just watching someone kill us both stop shooting at his friend. stop then let him run past him just killing 2 people and take 2 smgs and run off.

Yeah I remember that time, I was the guy in the Blue Jester, he seriously sat there and watched the entire thing happened, I was in total disbelief.

Man is shot, as soon as police show up by a sniper rifle; they are there for the man that may have been shot on accident? yet they still try and detain everyone on the street; fail to read rights, fail to provide a warrant to step on our property when the man they are there for is not within the private area of the property. If you guys believe this is the way things should work on PD, I must challenge your beliefs.

https://streamable.com/egej9

you can hear in the start of the video, I am fully ready to comply.
you can also see one of my 'security' shouting (text) everyone to the back so there are no issues with PD, yet you still tried to storm all of us.

Edited by JayGamble
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Serthon said:

To shed some light onto why SWAT engaged, a Detective was at the party, and noticed heavy weaponry, drugs, etc. and notified SWAT.

The officers on scene told me they were only there for one person, and no one else was taken away for drugs, nor heavy weaponry. That also doesn't excuse the way the 'raid' was executed.

• Upvote 3

Hey. I was not involved in that situation. But what you say gets said sometimes. Not often but sometimes. I just wanna give you my view on this. Hope you dont mind. 

8 hours ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

Admins play the game as normal players. All of this is honestly getting old

I play as a paramedic/firefighter and im also in my most active character. Club president for angels of death motorcycle club. "Admins play the game as normal players." Does this mean I an not allowed to play the game normal forever? Does that mean I gotta be doing nothing and sitting on admin duty the entire time? That would mean I can never RP.

Now onto criminals always under pressure from cops and stuff. Thats the same in Real Life. I play as a criminal boss. My top priority as a criminal is to not get caught. I kidnapped enough people and actualy got money from LSPD and got away safely without any of my guys arrested. RPing a good criminal means thinking. If you see a random guy. And decide to mug him. Change outfit and vehicle afterwards. As he might have your license. And seen your clothes. License is already enough to see who owns the car. If the car is not reported as missing. The owner gets wanted. Like I said. My criminal character has been arrested 10 times in a year (RL year) time. I got charged 7 times of demostic terrorism. The biggest fun you can have RPly as criminals. Is to always think steps ahead of LSPD. Dont give huge parties for example. Where the cops can litterly arrest everyone for being in a gang. Have escape plans ready. Stuff like that. Like I said. A smart criminal thinks.

About making money as a criminal. I do not do any jobs. I do not get money from my alts. I make money of criminal stuff only. I make around 50k to 200k a day. Depending on how well it goes. And that is by kidnapping high officials (with valid KOS afcourse) and ask 100.000 for his life. Or make huge amount of drugs. This can even be done alone but like I said. Make escape plans. Fo example. A window in the drug lab thats based in the house. You can shoot a window out. And you can jump out of it. It takes you less then a second to jump out and enter a vehicle. 

Now. As a staff member myself. I only go on admin duty when absolutely needed. If im in full active RP. For example I got KOS and RP is still active around me. I await untill I died. And then go speak to them. If im on my medic character. And someone is not RPing as he is supose to. Or does major failRP during medic RP. I do go on admin duty if no fellow admins can come to my aid. 

I suspect all staff members to have the same idea. And all staff members should know all rules by heart. If there is bad RP. Or rule breaches. I suspect to stop it. To try to increase it RP. Or teach the people what the right thing is to do and if punishments are a need for people to learn. Then so be it.

but like I said. I was not involved in this situation but I still wanted to give my point on the view on things. Hope you guys dont mind. 

Have a great day everyone.

-MusketDeezNuts

Hello, Shotty Johnson here

First I want to say, this post I'm making is the reason why I actually dislike when Admins play the game as normal players. All of this is honestly getting old, from the petty ass arrests to the Admins piling up in PD and going Admin mode in the middle of a confrontation. Today Zetas were hosting a house party and although there was no drama, no gun fights, no shots fired at the time, swat pulls up and immediately snipes one guy and tells everyone to get on their knees. Within this process, they put me in handcuffs and on my knees and left me completely alone, allowing people to go into my inventory as much as they wanted and then got me on an illegal gun charge when an enemy gang legit placed a pistol in my inventory. Then to top it all off, the guy puts me in the car and while in the middle of shots being fired off by everyone, he still has me dragged and drags me into gun fire.  If that wasn't bad enough, they didn't even RP the prison situation either. They flew me in and put me in a cell, no jumpsuit changing or anything, so I'm in prison while I'm street clothing rply.

I say that not as a report, but as an example of the absolute fuckery that's been going on, on top of turning such a fun RP experience into a massive shootout for literally no solid reasons. There was no RP of any warrants or anything while coming onto someone's private property. Every single day people are getting pulled over by cops and the RP is absolutely shit, half the time they don't even read you your rights and take you to prison for the dumbest reasons. I'm getting real sick of Admins turning from PD to Admin in the middle of a confrontation because he doesn't want to get robbed.

Criminals are always so limited, our ways of making cash stem from robbing people, stores and drug labs with no real end goal or incentive. We can't even rob stores at night because PD is basically empty during that time frame. You can't rob officers that are riding by themselves because it's "non-RP". At least the other factions have some sort of goal to them. PD arrested criminals and are "supposed" to uphold the law, DCC has a taxi service, LSC and Bayview repairs cars, etc. Criminals can't do half the shit in the city properly because of PD being so inflated by Admins. Do you guys want RP or realism? You made it perfectly clear that realism isn't the goal, yet keep trying to push for it. 

Here's an example of a situation that literally just occured. @marcoD and @nateX can perhaps shed some light on this for me. There were four of us attempting to pull over two officers in order to rob them, we asked them to pull over multiple times and they kept driving, so we kept attempting (Didn't even fire yet) and both Marco and Nate pause the situation, claiming that we can't rob an officer because it's non RP. Saying we don't have a reason when he literally doesn't know shit and instead of sticking around to discuss it further, they both dissapear and we're just supposed to stop from there. Normal people get robbed every single day, yet I hear no complaints for non RP by saying "You guys don't have a reason to rob me". You're alone, no real back up and you're surrounded with guys in masks, you shouldn't be robbed because you're PD? That's so one sided and unfair, it's not even funny. I had another Admin tell me that all of the factions are equal and if we want to rob someone, we don't need confirmation for Admins or anyone else to attempt to do it. It's like you guys are forgetting that we're still playing a game at the end of the day, no matter how much RP you want, you can't remove that one fact. If there's 5 Officers online, I can't act like there's 10000 of them sitting around. PD should have to show power just like the gangs do if you want criminals to listen to you. You can't always be weak and expect wolves not to eat you. You have body armor, heavy weapons, some of the fastest cars on the server, handcuffs, tasers, swat with armored vehicles, yet Admins still have to get involved? Please explain this to me.

P.S. Crack, Meth, Heroin, LSC, etc is NOT made by using weed plants.

Hello, I do not really see the point with this rant, but sure, I will reply. 

So, the party situation was initially made because a person on the party was actively selling and bragging about having an AK with a silencer on it. So... We called in a SWAT situation and arrested the man with the AK, we were constantly surrounding people and when told to back off while we were pointing a carbine at them, they simply just walked straight at us. They came close enough to smell the barrel of my carbine, which is lack of Fear RP. After arresting two me, we were about to leave, but people decided to start shooting at us, which lead to at least 7-10 people getting shot. 

The situation with the robbery, we were next to you hearing through your conversation after we got a report about that you were following an officer for minutes, which is not the smartest idea to begin with. So, we walk up next to you and hear the person in the elegy next to you saying ''Let's kill him, if we say killing him, that means let's go to the dam''. This gives me the picture as that you were literally just searching for reasons to kill a random officer. When we paused the situation, we simply asked you, what was the reason for trying to kill him, because the party is not a valid one. You replied with ''Fuck do you mean I don't have a reason'' and were simply showing attitude throughout the situation.

Have a good day.

10 minutes ago, nateX said:

Hello, I do not really see the point with this rant, but sure, I will reply. 

So, the party situation was initially made because a person on the party was actively selling and bragging about having an AK with a silencer on it. So... We called in a SWAT situation and arrested the man with the AK, we were constantly surrounding people and when told to back off while we were pointing a carbine at them, they simply just walked straight at us. They came close enough to smell the barrel of my carbine, which is lack of Fear RP. After arresting two me, we were about to leave, but people decided to start shooting at us, which lead to at least 7-10 people getting shot. 

The situation with the robbery, we were next to you hearing through your conversation after we got a report about that you were following an officer for minutes, which is not the smartest idea to begin with. So, we walk up next to you and hear the person in the elegy next to you saying ''Let's kill him, if we say killing him, that means let's go to the dam''. This gives me the picture as that you were literally just searching for reasons to kill a random officer. When we paused the situation, we simply asked you, what was the reason for trying to kill him, because the party is not a valid one. You replied with ''Fuck do you mean I don't have a reason'' and were simply showing attitude throughout the situation.

Have a good day.

Wouldn't you guys barging into a place of 45ish people, most of which are armed be considered a lack of fearRP? I'm not sure a team of four SWAT members would be able to overpower a a party of such magnitude, even if we weren't armed; we could physically just disarm you with such a large showing, no? 

Also, numerous people that were shot never drew a weapon, what grounds did the officers have to shoot them?

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 2

Here we go.

Criminals can't do half the shit in the city properly because of PD being so inflated by Admins.

I don't see how admins being in PD ruins your RP since they only go on duty when someone does something wrong.

If there's 5 Officers online, I can't act like there's 10000 of them sitting around.

You can't always be weak and expect wolves not to eat you.

There is no way your character would know that there are only 5 cops in the city. This is just blatantly metagaming.

7 hours ago, nigerian211 said:

S/O to the time MarcoD told me I couldnt get onto a bike while handcuffed and teleported me far away with 2 police cars forcing me to go to jail without a chance to run or resume rp where it started.

You clearly can't get on a bike when cuffed and you would just barely be able to move if you got tased.

5 hours ago, DISCO said:

This server turns into no crime server and even when people are trying to create the situations like hostage taking, robberies, they are still getting fucked up by the powerhungry admins, because this and that is non RP and because cops lost to situation.

They are not even power hungry. Maybe you would have a better experience on the server if you didn't break rules? And all of you are saying that cops never lose because of them being admins, cops die at least 5 times a day when they lose in situations with criminals. 

4 hours ago, JayGamble said:

Man is shot, as soon as police show up by a sniper rifle

The person that shot him apologized and told everyone that it was a misclick, he was revived right after. Very convenient of you to not mention this. 

5 hours ago, DISCO said:

Drug lab destroying - big powergaming. Phone tracking - big powergaming. PD has so much tools, they even have cars going faster than the supercars and they still are terrible. I believe they are going nearly to 240km/h.

PD has been nerfed significantly, MDC has been nerfed, the cruisers and their supers have been nerfed (cruisers only go 190 now), armor has been nerfed, etc. Not sure how destroying drug labs would be "big powergaming", same with phone tracking. Phone tracking is used IRL, they can even listen to your phone calls IRL so I don't get what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, AuntMeave said:

I wanted to RP as an android and for some reason that was considered powergaming.

Well, yeah that would be powergaming. It's not realistic at all to be an android, it just wouldn't work out.

Here you all are, complaining about how criminals don't make enough money. Then how come criminals are driving around in supercars and other expensive cars? If you feel like there should be more ways of making money, take it to the suggestions thread instead of complaining here. If you feel like police RP is worse than criminal RP then just take a look at the posts in the player reports section. They are mostly on criminals and it really brings out how bad the criminals are at roleplaying. This thread just turned into a place where criminals can dump complaints, making admins and police seem bad. If you feel like admins ruin your experience, just follow the rules and you'll see that they no longer will bother you. The cops have to deal with rule breakers and bad roleplayers every day all day. Like yesterday at HE when everyone started shooting cops when they were leaving for no reason. To be honest, The Savages had better roleplay than this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spook said:

The person that shot him apologized and told everyone that it was a misclick, he was revived right after. Very convenient of you to not mention this. 

Very convenient of me to not include information that I wasn't privy to? Good one.

In fact, I edited it to reflect said accident after speaking to Nate, directly.

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 1

Just now, JayGamble said:

Wouldn't you guys barging into a place of 45ish people, most of which are armed be considered a lack of fearRP? I'm not sure a team of four SWAT members would be able to overpower a a party of such magnitude, even if we weren't armed; we could physically just disarm you with such a large showing, no? 

We did not have more SWAT members online then. No one showed that they have guns and no one approached us with them either, you simply were just arguing on words and being extremely rude when having a carbine to your face screaming ''I have a go pro recording this bla bla bla'' instead of actually complying and fearing for YOUR life. I have never seen more than 30 people online in PD at once, and that was when an academy was going on, so like 10/30 of the players were actually on duty. I have never seen more than 20 people on duty on patrol at once, and then again, we can't let regular units go into a party were potentially heavy guns could be shot. Police is outnumbered any day, and if we would always consider numbers, there would be no point of us even existing.

And also yeah, I missclicked the person we were about to arrest with a sniper, I revived him and apologized in a PM. I told every single SWAT member to leave him alone for a minute and give him a chance to run away, but he chose not to and to stay at the party.