MrUntouchable215

Admin and PD corruption

5 minutes ago, lenx said:

+1, I was at that party and was doing nothing wrong. 4 thugs in an insurgent rolled up and pointed M4s at everyone screaming at us to put our hands up. We had no rights in their eyes. They came into a mans private property by force and broke up a genuinely fun RP event. There were 50 of us and 4 of them, So we discussed trying to draw guns on them to end the situation, but ultimately decided against it because we knew the SWAT weren't gonna actually FearRP and they were just gonna slaughter us all (which essentially ended up happening anyway). I don't know who fired the first shots, but all I know is SWAT was firing basically indiscriminately into the crowd at one point, wounding a lot of my friends and more than likely injuring a few innocent bystanders. It BS though because they were SO MANY OF US, but they were just mowing us down and no one could seem to hurt these officers. Maybe they were all just missing or desync, I don't know.

But I do know the overall quality of RP from PD and SWAT in general is pretty low. You occasionally get a great experience with a good cop, but more often than not it's just a guy playing as if they are above the law, because they are. I've legit had to PM a cop because he whispered to me "watch this" at a stop light, then did a burnout 180 and took off without lights or sirens (https://youtu.be/TOogsKWsA4k). Some of these cops have no clue what a cop really does in their day to day operations.

If the criminals are expected a higher standard of RP (to the point where the Cartel cant rob stores because it's non RP for a drug cartel. 1/3rd of the criminal jobs are non RP go figure.) then the police ABSOLUTELY need the highest standard of RP. There are also WAY too many admins in PD. There are legit NONE in the real criminal organizations. Kronk's Kelso Mathers is the most criminal admin character I've encountered and he's just a car meet guy essentially.

My opinion is PD needs an overhaul and someone needs to crack down on officers and a few admins poor RP.

i have a picture of the swat before they came and mowed everyone down

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Danfrewer said:

Whatever cop is ticketing me while I'm offline and my cars in the parking garage allow it bruv

100% agree with this, I got a load of bs tickets and then arrested because I'm wanted and I couldn't make an ic report because they wouldn't tell me the badge number or the cop who did it. When I was offline at the point of receiving the tickets

• Upvote 1

Very glad someone made this threat

Cops break fearRp often even if they are staff members and they do their job very poorly and kos people that were not involved, lets say you are driving by a an active crime scene there is a high chance your vehicle will just get sprayed down. Also if you are not aiming and don't even have a gun out you often will just get killed on sight without any warnings.

https://plays.tv/video/5bba767caebf7c8a1d/xd (clip isn't mine, its Vova's)

Cops are really don't care about anything anymore Yesterday I was in jail and I saw a friend of mine Jame Bluff that was in prison (/jail-ed) and he was not even frisked and he had an AK on him in prison

https://imgur.com/a/RiYsEO8

Edited by verydoge12

As a SOLO player with +120,000 XP I have had my fair share in prison.

I have received disgusting, quick jumping to fake conclusion behaviour two times so far.

It is important to note, in both situations they were Cadets and each time were shut down by higher ups and told to stick with the facts.

I have not read all the replies ,but from the ones I had a look at here is my two cents:

Drug Labs:

Drugs should not be a free commodity. It is one of the most hostile spots on the server. There is nothing wrong with the cops destroying the labs. You want to make drugs? Place a look-out or gather your gang together and defend the place accordingly.

Some of the videos posted here from my point of view shows that some people can not lose. A lot of those situations could have been avoided by not engaging or escalating a situation or simply leaving a crime scene.

Yes, I am sure there were/are cops that may take confiscated drugs/guns for themselves or slightly bend the rules for their favour. But I have not experienced any so far.

To truly understand cops behaviour you must try and look at things from their point of view. It is basically the cops vs. the server. 

This topic would have made a great discussion but quickly turned into a blame game.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

Cops break fearRp often even if they are staff members and they do their job very poorly and kos people that were not involved, lets say you are driving by a an active crime scene there is a high chance your vehicle will just get sprayed down. Also if you are not aiming and don't even have a gun out you often will just get killed on sight without any warnings.

Cops are really don't care about anything anymore Yesterday I was in jail and I saw a friend of mine Jame Bluff that was in prison (/jail-ed) and he was not even frisked and he had an AK on him in prison

holy shit, i would love to know the reason they were at the drug lab though...

14 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

Cops in this server are a bit of a problem. In my eyes the entire system is flawed as making a true investigation and asking eye witnesses will take too much time. They only arrest someone without further say or investigation, if this can be changed and actual investigations can be made i am sure 99% of all of this scenarios would stop. The idea that ur in jail with an ak is stupid, cadets must remember to do that and somehow officers should make sure it doesnt happen.

• Like 1

Didn't really want to participate in this but it's clear that the police are acting way beyond what their Roleplay should be. Just as a simple example  I was driving from HE obviously i was speeding and ran a red light, a cop car pulled out and i slammed on the brakes i almost stopped but still hit a cop car and it flipped due to desync it was pretty obvious since my speed was way too low to flip the car. Immediately i stopped by the officer, apologised OOC and explained what happened OOC and then proceeded to rp the situation, i was told to pull over  over to the side, the officer called for extra cruiser because her's was flipped i thought just one extra police officer will come but nope. Literally half of the online PD came to arrest me 
534937707_Stranger4044_3681-1539102158945.thumb.png.83d1da284bdb80a8e1f8726362daa2f7.png

I was told to get out of my car, drop my keys then drop my gun  i wasn't even wanted or had a single ticket. No cop came to question me or the officer about what happened, as she was near me most of the time and i did not hear a single time she would speak about the situation, unless it was all done on team speak? 
So i proceeded to comply with everything but again through out the whole situation there was no questions asked and whenever i tried to speak and try explain something i was just simply ignored. I was treated like Pablo Escobar for a simple ticket situation especially when OOC issue was involved for flipping the cop car.

I ended up having to pay 2k ticket if i recall correctly and a 6k fine for my car being impounded just so they could put me in jail for 16 minutes and basically ignored me through out the whole RP and all i could was to comply with their actions.  
The problem is there that i could have easily ran away and not gave a single fuck because the cop car was flipped and they would have never caught me. But i decided to actually rp the situation and i did not receive the same from the police officers. All they cared about is pointing their guns at me when i was clearly not hostile or was going to even attempt anything

2 minutes ago, shiroq said:

Didn't really want to participate in this but it's clear that the police are acting way beyond what their Roleplay should be. Just as a simple example  I was driving from HE obviously i was speeding and ran a red light, a cop car pulled out and i slammed on the brakes i almost stopped but still hit a cop car and it flipped due to desync it was pretty obvious since my speed was way too low to flip the car. Immediately i stopped by the officer, apologised OOC and explained what happened OOC and then proceeded to rp the situation, i was told to pull over  over to the side, the officer called for extra cruiser because her's was flipped i thought just one extra police officer will come but nope. Literally half of the online PD came to arrest me 
534937707_Stranger4044_3681-1539102158945.thumb.png.83d1da284bdb80a8e1f8726362daa2f7.png

I was told to get out of my car, drop my keys then drop my gun  i wasn't even wanted or had a single ticket. No cop came to question me or the officer about what happened, as she was near me most of the time and i did not hear a single time she would speak about the situation, unless it was all done on team speak? 
So i proceeded to comply with everything but again through out the whole situation there was no questions asked and whenever i tried to speak and try explain something i was just simply ignored. I was treated like Pablo Escobar for a simple ticket situation especially when OOC issue was involved for flipping the cop car.

I ended up having to pay 2k ticket if i recall correctly and a 6k fine for my car being impounded just so they could put me in jail for 16 minutes and basically ignored me through out the whole RP and all i could was to comply with their actions.  
The problem is there that i could have easily ran away and not gave a single fuck because the cop car was flipped and they would have never caught me. But i decided to actually rp the situation and i did not receive the same from the police officers. All they cared about is pointing their guns at me when i was clearly not hostile or was going to even attempt anything

I believe the cops are just bored, if nothing happens them come and try to make some fun for themselves, why do they all have their guns drawn on you lmfao

They need some duties to do that aren't just chasing crims for when there isn't much happening. give them some fake paperwork to do or some shit. 

2 minutes ago, shiroq said:

its ridiculous when cops call for back-up (even over something really small) as the back-up consists of every single cop thats online

Oh, i have been waiting so long for this thread.

1. Going to start with admins. There are only few admins that i like and enjoy chatting with, mainly because they're the only ones who respond and lend their time to me. That makes my conclusion very clear - only few admins actually DO their JOB by showing support towards your questions/actions, helping on forum reports, /reports in game. The bad side of admins is just shocking, awful, pathetic as they're only abusing admin powers when they need to, favouring themselves and definitely not involving themselves into any other admin activity (from what i've seen). 

2. Following onto pd scene. God, I have been suffering from officers since i joined the server. I have been asking everyone, including owners, why the fuck are cops abusing their powers (example-being jailed for no reason/standing in a crime scene spectating/having a bad look at the officer) awarding you with full time sentence. They do not want to roleplay arrestments whatsoever, "you did something bad, you know it yourself", rp follows onto "I'm cuffing you"; if you been shot down, "I will cpr you", because it definitely (100%) works in every situation, now we will be waiting for phrase "pd to md how copy", you drive for a while and basically you're jailed. I get very triggered when officers specifically ignores my question asked multiple times: if death rp is allowed, to just constantly, repeatedly asking me to follow the roleplay, when i cant roleplay without knowing if im allowed to die. After nonsense happening, I was glad PolarBunk shown up, I thought to myself, there we go, admin is here, he is going to solve the problem. He literally told: "that it is up for officers to decide if i can die", i thought cool. Then again every officer is just ignoring the fact that I want to roleplay as well. After not achieving my goal, which is to get an answer, if i was allowed to die, Polar forcibly asked me to continue rp, without solving any problems. I had to say sorry to innocent medics who were not a part of failrp that was happening. I found one of the situations when this massacre was happening: 

Although the after scene (me getting jailed) was pretty cool and enjoyable. One of the officers pm'd thanking for rp: http://prntscr.com/l5ltq0.

However do not get me wrong, there are officers who i just love to rp with and i can definitely tell that the smoothest of them all is Mr. Hamilton. He, unlike Bacon, wouldn't start shooting at kidnappers without valuing victims life (happened twice from what I've experienced, saw in forums), while Hamilton is trying to save his colleague's life and settle everything down.

3. Officers behaviour on the streets. It is just terrible, whenever i tell officer that he should have approached the situation differently, he would go after me, for inserting my opinion into his head. Following with: "if you don't like what we are doing, if you have any problems with us breaking rules - fill up the report on our site". Hell nah dog, why would someone waste their time on you, if you're not following most simple officer's duty, knowing that you'll delete that report yourself anyways. Oh and guessed what, it is not included in the clip, but after that Marco tried to detain me (I was wanted tho). I have just perfect evidence for his specific rule break: 

(sorry for background noise, cx in the chat)

or the simple video which was already posted: 

4. Ah. It was already mentioned, but still. I believe as an admin you have to follow the rules, know them by heart, right? 

This video can show, that you do not understand rules, neither how to rp? (Hope that's not too harsh, we adore you Marco). Following with other admins/players (who spent a lot of time in this server, still commenting onto reports they have no impact on) negative reactions to the report thread, trying to acquit officer for his actions, basically just staying bias towards them and trust me i hate that the most.

To sum up my opinion I'm saying that I enjoy 90% of my time playing here, but there are definitely some places to get better at, and with proofs in this comment or the whole post, I hope every single one of us will try to avoid particular and other misunderstanding mistakes that are shown above in the videos. I would also love to see Spook/Nate trying to silence every rioter in here, because it's our own fault for making server not work the way we expect it to be. 🙂

Tjml_

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Forgot to mention stupid metagaming teamspeak bullshit, why is that allowed? Cops don't say anything in game, but they are still in contact with each other. Any criminal gang member would get reports for metagaming, wouldn't we? Maybe we are on gang patrol, chasing others? Is that still not allowed, since we're not officers? Would love to hear an opinion from higher ups.

Edited by Tjml_
questions added
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Tjml_ said:

Forgot to mention stupid metagaming teamspeak bullshit, why is that allowed? Cops don't say anything in game, but they are still in contact with each other. Any criminal gang member would get reports for metagaming, wouldn't we? Maybe we are on gang patrol, chasing others?

i agree with this too, they should have to use the radio like all of us. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DominykasHD said:

I asked one of the cops. They use TeamSpeak, because if they would use radio, then radio will not work for everyone because there would be too much people talking. This is just stupid and unfair.

But we have to manage our gangs of 20 or so with radio? nice.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

I asked one of the cops. They use TeamSpeak, because if they would use radio, then radio will not work for everyone because there would be too much people talking. This is just stupid and unfair.

Our radios have 5000 channels and Im sure they could do the same thing with theirs.

Edited by verydoge12

I'd like to ask everybody to keep good communications going.  Not inflammatory or aggressive but communications focused on solutions.  What should have been done differently?  What would you like to see in the future?  I realize there's a lot of frustrations built up but let's try to keep this solution-focused rather than how wrong someone was or wasn't.  We're a community here and should keep that in mind, since we all want what's best for the server.

These things can derail fast as hell and I don't want to see this go to a bad place and get locked, satisfying none of the parties.

Edited by Taedolf
edit
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@JayGamble Hey,

Just letting u know that video u posted was me and im getting punished for it just like any player would, I dont think of myself any different to any other player just because im staff. So that cant be used against anyone here as Im getting punished just like others would. I made a huge mistake and I will be punished and I've already apologised and I feel like absolute shit for doing it but Im not treated differently becuase im staff and i refuse to be treated differently.

Thanks

ItzKnight 

2 hours ago, nateX said:

I have 3 criminal characters. And I never show I'm an admin.

I'm out. Won't be sending more comments here. No point to argue any of this.

Because you cant argue without the facts and arguements. We have tons of evidence and the best you could show us was pointing in the rulebook blindly, ignoring all other facts. 

31 minutes ago, shiroq said:

this is basically another shitfest of PD. One guy literally gets arrested while detective is unnecesarilly pointing gun at the suspect. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WHERE IS THE GUN SAFETY, you cant just point the gun at one guy, you would be fired after this IRL. Does he shows a dangerous thread to somebody? 

Let me pull more clips.

Lets see a fellow Marco Davis taking an imaginery tank going through a 11 ton pounder truck without even hesitating to put the foot on the brake pedal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJntgmAUybs

After that MarcoD spawns himself into a babycrying admin mode saying he got rammed by a contender and its non rp to ram a bigger car, while previously he just went like a imaginery plane at 9/11 through the skytower. This is the exact attitude the PD shows - we are right no matter what. This thread is basically about it.

Let me scramble more.

MarcoD at his best, when he was a young officer, still continuing to show the same level of RP after he got promoted.

lieutenant going offroad, BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO GRIND THE JAILING. I believe you can find multiple situations when officers are going offroad, I've seen multiple cops cutting the road, including swat grangers without sirens, going offroad back and forth.

this is a textbook jailing process, silently going through the doors. these are relatively old clips, but this basically happens 70 percent of time. I guess everyone can agree to this.

https://plays.tv/video/5bba757cf2644ce5df/swat-blyat

Swats doing training in an active drug lab, just CASUALLY dming a guy who places his hands in the air (the guy in the camo)

https://streamable.com/rtxq6

the PD with their ALL ROAD cruisers going through the water, dust, flying, sailing and every other situation available, because MarcoD said cruisers are for any road.

Damn, I could continue all day, but I don't want to waste my time, since PD admins will advocate themselfs and they DONT SEE A PROBLEM

Have a good day everyone 🙂