Machete

Remove the downvote reaction on the forums.

The downvote reaction should be removed from the forums, It's hard for some peole to remain respectfull and mature. I've got some people that broke the rules, reported them and it got accepted. Now their little group just spam downvotes on everything I post.

I honestly don't even mind, its quite amusing to have people hating me over a game but its just toxic.

As awlays , love to hear your opinions in a respectfull manner.

• Like 1
  • NAY 29

-1, its a only a downvote. 

There needs to be a way to convey positive and negative reactions. 

If a downvote is upsetting to people they it's better they learn to manage their emotions, instead of having it blanket removed. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, CallumMontie said:

-1, its a only a downvote. 

There needs to be a way to convey positive and negative reactions. 

If a downvote is upsetting to people they it's better they learn to manage their emotions, instead of having it blanket removed. 

You are right but there are people who just spam downvotes which I personally don't really mind but it do be annoying sometimes

• NAY 1

Its just immature to downvote everything without even reading it, even nice comments on a faction thread that just started. They hate me IC so they take it OOC which shouldn't be happening. and getting hyped over 20 notifications to only see downvotes cause they're salty is wack 

mVG4hMQ.png

• NAY 1

37 minutes ago, HobGoblin said:

I personally don't mine the reaction. I just don't see how you can have a issue with it when you do it your self?

Z5lBr5x.png

There is a diffrence between downvoting one post and chain downvoting 10 random posts because you dislike the person

• NAY 1

-1, Further back into 2019 you would actually lose karma for receiving said reaction. Seeing as you lose nothing from receiving it now I see no problem with people expressing their reaction towards a post. 

The whiny spam downvoters are often laughing stocks so its not a big deal. 

• Like 2
  • NAY 1