Triple Seven

Add all vehicles to normal import

On 8/18/2017 at 7:15 AM, Eletrix said:

I think this Would be a good Idea If implemented properly, properly being:

• GUI to select car at dealership (Get a picture, overview, top speed etc)
  • Maybe even an option to shop online at certain areas/ on phone?

Things I would have a problem with though, are UN-roadworthy vehicles, vehicles obviously not legal to drive on the road, usually race cars or custom vehicles

For example:

RE-7B (its a race car, meant for a track, I don't even think it has turn signals)

Tornado Rat Rod (I think this one should explain itself)

Also things that should be limited are military vehicles, like the Barracks. The only thing like that I could see working is the Canis Crusader

I dunno, lemme know your thoughts guys 😛

You bring up a good point with the RE-7B. However, should we allow drivers with a special form of "Racing" license to purchase this? The racing license would essentially allow people to by cars that wouldn't be deemed "Road-Legal", however they may purchase them and drive them on private ground, such as a car meet (With the possibility of it being transported when the flat bed script is fixed), and if it were to be driven on the road, then there would be legal repercussions.

+1 A massively wanted change atleast on my end. If need be increase the price of said vehicles to compensate. I personally wouldn't mind paying more in-game dollars for a Sentinel Classic than an Elegy, even though the Elegy is better.

However there is one thing people seem to be forgetting, what about all the people who recently purchased these cars through credits?
I haven't bought any but I sure would be peeved after spending 45 euros on a pixel-car that then later on becomes importable through dealerships. I'd feel cheated.

35 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

+1 all day! Would be nice to have some new, exclusive credit ones too.

Or or, hear me out, have car be awarded in a event. For example have people do a admin run lottery all putting in 500k and getting a one of a kind exclusive super car.