JakeInnit_

Parking Permissions

Parking Permissions Suggestion

My suggestion is pretty simple, I think there should be a way to give people access to your vehicles that are in parking at both Los Santos and Paleto.

/addParkingPermission Firstname_Lastname - Gives a player access to your parked vehicles, they can take them out if they have keys
/viewParkingPermissions - Shows all the players that have access to your parked vehicles
/removeParkingPermission Firstname_Lastname - Removes a player's access to your parked vehicles

If a player does /park at the parking lot and doesn't own the vehicle then it should park it as if the owner did /park as long as they have parking permissions.
Players should be able to click Y on the parking marker and they should be able to see both their vehicles and vehicles that belong to other players who have given them parking access.

The reason I have suggested this is because I have a number of vehicles in parking that my friends regularly ask to use and I do not wish to keep them in my houses as my house garages are full.

• Like 3

I'm going to +1 again and if were on the topic of vehicles I want to suggest something else.

Say player A has their jester in player A's house, and player B with keys to both the house and jester takes it out. When player B is driving and using the jester and say the server crashes. Apon login the jester should summon back once player B and or player A joins back into the server after a crash. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.