Goaldan

Criminal Update Suggestion

Criminal Update  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to implement this?

Right now Criminal RP is pretty dry and in need of an update. I am suggesting a list of possible updates and features that could be added in accordance to some of the current rules.

The first major update that everyone is looking for is a scripted turf update. 

Turfs

People used to love how turfs worked back in the day, but there were also multiple issues with turfs as well. There are a few different ways that the turf system could be implemented to work.

What would be different about modern turf?

> Allow different turfs to have different sort of warehouses/factories. 

Giving different turfs different features would encourage RP between different gangs, and would create RP situations causing gang wars, deals between gangs, etc. 

Ex. The Strawberry Area would have a warehouse where an increased amount of drugs could be made. 

The Mirror Park Area would have a warehouse where special weapons could be imported and constructed.

The Little Seoul Area would have a warehouse where specialty vehicles could be made and distributed for a one time      use. 

Different types of warehouses

> Gun Warehouse

Gun Warehouses would have the ability to craft multiple different sets of weaponry. They would be able to craft weapons such as the following by buying gun parts and putting them together which would take an x amount of time.

1. AP Pistol -> $20,000 Worth of Parts -> 2 Hours per gun

2. Musket -> $30,000 Worth of Parts -> 5 Hours per gun

3. Carbine -> $50,000 Worth of Parts -> 10 Hours per gun

4. TEC-9/Machine Pistol -> $40,000 Worth of Parts -> 5 Hours per gun

> Drug Warehouse

Drug warehouses would have 2x the amount of shelves that a regular drug lab would have, and would have the same restock time. As this would make the most money, there would be the least amount of these types of warehouses. 

> Vehicle Warehouse

Vehicle Warehouses would allow criminals to buy different parts and construct both specialty parts and one time use vehicles. All vehicles imported from the factories would be deemed as illegal vehicles, and hence PD would attempt to pull them over every time they're seen. 

1.  MTL Wastelander -> $50,000

2.  Insurgent -> $100,000

3. Phantom Wedge -> $250,000

4. Blazer Aqua -> $50,000

Warehouses would have the ability to create a maximum of 10 vehicles at once. Instead of the vehicles being owned by players you could transfer them from faction -> faction. 

Importing System

Essentially the import system would be the same exact import system as the old turf system. Each turf would have 1 specialty warehouse and 1 regular warehouse. 

> This would encourage actual RP picking up shipments. 

> Parts would be imported from specialty warehouses

> Guns & Regular weapons would be imported from the regular warehouse

Turf & Gang war Rules

In order for a gang to take over turf they would need an IC reason to do so. Gangs would be limited to x amount of turf. So they would need to pick turf that would make sense for them RPly and scriptly. 

As for the rules: 

An OOC Timer would take place and turf would only be able to be taken from XX:XX UTC - XX:XX UTC (time should be roughly 6 hours) 

This would fix the old problem of gangs taking other gangs turf when one gang is asleep. 

Turf War DM Rules - DM should be allowed only during those 6 hours only within the turf territory. NLR would still take place and that would cause gangs  to play smart when taking turf. Another way that DM could be allowed during a turf war is a gang leader could talk to another gang leader and say something along the lines of "Get your boys out of here or we'll forcefully take your territory." -> That would end up being plausible if the gang leader said no, then both gangs would have DM rights. This would also be extremely realistic as well. 

One requirement would also be 15% of both gangs would have to be online during that time.

Adding turfs back would essentially increase Gang RP and there would be less shootouts and arguments between PD & Criminals both ICly and OOCly. It's good to have RP between Gangs & Cops but sometimes it gets a bit excessive. 

Importable Drug Labs

The ability to import portable drug labs and shelves would also be amazing. This would encourage players to set up locations where they would have the ability to make drugs at a location other then a regular drug lab.  Shelves would also restock 2x the time as a normal drug labs shelf. Or you would have to import supplies for drugs. (That's up to the people and the developers)

Edited by Goaldan
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 1

+1 to most of the above also these can be added:

- In order to take a turf from a certain faction there has to be at-least 15% of the opposing faction's members online (60 members --> 9 members). make this enforceable by the script

- Craftable drug labs.

Edited by Amaim
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Amaim said:

+1 to most of the above also these can be added:

- In order to take a turf from a certain faction there has to be at-least 15% of the opposing faction's members online (60 members --> 9 members). make this enforceable by the scrip

- Craftable drug labs.

Completely agree with that will add it to the post

• Like 1

I agree with everything but the vehicles, if they are implemented they are far too cheap. I'd disagree with them completely because RPly how would a gang have access to a fairly decent supply of military vehicles? You don't see crips rolling around in an armoured military vehicle.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Freclan said:

I agree with everything but the vehicles, if they are implemented they are far too cheap. I'd disagree with them completely because RPly how would a gang have access to a fairly decent supply of military vehicles? You don't see crips rolling around in an armoured military vehicle.

Yes you don't see crips rolling around in military vehicles, but you could argue that mafias and cartels in foreign countries would have access to those types of vehicles. I'm not saying we allow every criminal to use those vehicles. I think $100,000 for a one time use vehicle seems pretty fair. 

Edited by Goaldan

25 minutes ago, Goaldan said:

Yes you don't see crips rolling around in military vehicles, but you could argue that mafias and cartels in foreign countries would have access to those types of vehicles. I'm not saying we allow every criminal to use those vehicles. I think $100,000 for a one time use vehicle seems pretty fair. 

The thing is RPly we're not in a foreign country, it's meant to be based off of LA so I still stand by my point

5 hours ago, Freclan said:

The thing is RPly we're not in a foreign country, it's meant to be based off of LA so I still stand by my point

It's based off of LA but you cannot compare criminals on ECRP to criminals in LA. There are major differences between gangs in LA and gangs on ECRP. Criminal life on ECRP is exaggerated because it's a game and people wanna have fun.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goaldan said:

And have you seen how the police deals with those cartels? E.g. Mexico.

If you want that, by your logic, we should also gear up the police department to deal with that properly. I assume that's something we don't want to see, so let's not have criminals driving around in imported insurgents and PHANTOM WEDGES.

Aside from the vehicles and AP Pistol, I agree to the suggestion. TEC-9 is already a custom import for official gangs. 

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.