Goaldan

Criminal Update Suggestion

Criminal Update  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to implement this?

+1  but the vehicle warehouse seems a bit excessive. I don’t think criminals able to buy insurgents. I’d rather have the vehicle warehouse be able to set ‘illegal’ modifications. Like the modding a Karuma into a armored one. Insurgents and other heavy vehicles should be like special imports every couple months 

+1 really flushed out suggestion, few things to add. 

Yes Tecs etc can be acquired from special imports but there shouldn't be a requirement of these being spawned in on a very rare occasion to acquire the weapons, crafting these would give an extra goal for official factions who would be the ones to receive the special import anyway. 

As for importing special one use until destroyed vehicles, this is also a really good idea. To assist this there should be day 4/5 parking slots added to the warehouse that can store these vehicles along with regular cars. There is a very finite number of warehouses and they already sell for millions, you should be able to park a vehicles in them as if it was to be rply drive inside. 

• Like 2

+1 

It's always a fun thing to have more options for role play. After all that should be the focus. Rp and making memories. A big turf war could make for some amazing memories. Setting up a spot and planning for days on end to cook at a portable location? Insane opportunity for prep rp. 

I think whIle it's definitely a huge thing to tackle for the devs, it's much needed. Every side of the server should have a good amount of options on what they can do. And at the moment Crims feel lacking.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.