MrUntouchable215

New drug ideas with details. More P2P drugs for RP please

New Drug Market

• Different grade drugs -

Low / Mid / High

Low and Mid grade marijuana grow at current drug labs

Make it change between low / mid after turning it into blunts at drug lab

can sell at current drop offs, same effect from smoking it. 

- High Grade Marijuana would be imported through the laptop official gangs have access to.

- High grade marijuana wouldn’t be able to be sold at drug drop offs.

Add new effect to it (make you hungry faster, thirsty, similar shroom visual effect)
Wouldn’t produce seeds (would have to import them)

• Other High end Drugs

Make other drugs ( Cocaine / Ecstasy / Heroin / Meth / Shrooms / Steroids )

That are imported through the laptop at a higher grade, which would make these not able to be sold at drug drop-offs but would make the effects last longer than the normal version (excluding shrooms and steroids)

Overall, this would create new and more basic gang / criminal rp and it would create an entire new economy for drugs itself with a player to player market, it would also give PD a new thing to look for while on duty.  

Possible to add new effects or rework the current effects of drugs we have available now. Weed doesn’t have any effect, it would be nice to add an effect that would make the player base enjoy and like to use, and would increase the amount of player to player RP through the drug scene.

• New weight and look of imported drugs

Create bricks of drugs and weed bails as a visual for the new items

1 brick = 1 kilo (2 vol each brick)

1 weed bail = 1 lb (2 vol each weed bail)

Create a new command to break down the high grade drugs into single use product

1 brick & weed bail breaks down into 16 single doses

/breakdown

minimum amount ordered is 5 bricks or bails on import. Max amount: 30

Brick= $8000 x 5 = minimum $40,000 an order

Weed bail = $5000 x 5 = minimum $25,000 an order

Portable Drug labs

• Importable Labs

- Ordered from current laptop 

- Can be taken down and reused

- Can be destroyed by rivals and police

Comes with a different style laptop, which orders ingredients for high grade drugs

Ordering the ingredients would give you the same 5% chance of getting caught as the gun imports do.

• Locations and Police interactions

Players capable of importing labs would have to either own a warehouse, business, or take the high risk chance with the police / rivals and place it in the outdoors.

Police would have multiple things to look for to catch the new labs, examples of what they’d be looking for

• Outdoor labs in the woods, open areas, abandoned properties

• Police would get a 5% chance of detecting importable materials

• Drug materials in bulk, or together would be probable arrest for drug manufacturing

Drug materials in small doses by themselves ( same type not multiple types ) isnt probable arrest.

• New laptop uses (comes with portable drug lab)

New laptops would only import High end drug materials

They would come with a 5% chance of getting detected from the police

You would only be able to use the laptop if you are granted permission like the current laptop has.

Let's bounce ideas guys, this is just opening the can of worms. Even if you don't agree with this, maybe post your opinion below and let's discuss.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I think everyone should have access to the laptop to make it interesting for the criminals that aren't in an official gang but it should be priced near the same as the current laptop (which if I remember correctly is something like 60k)

Edit; This is referring to what would be the new drug laptop

Edited by Freclan

11 minutes ago, Freclan said:

I think everyone should have access to the laptop to make it interesting for the criminals that aren't in an official gang but it should be priced near the same as the current laptop (which if I remember correctly is something like 60k)

Edit; This is referring to what would be the new drug laptop

I gotchu. The main point of this suggestion is allowing official gangs to have a more passive impact on ECRP. We've gotten to the point of millions of dollars, constant cash flow and nice cars and shit, this doesn't interest a lot of us anymore. We want the ability to boost RP with the community, allowing us to become plugs of certain things, in order to provide positive RP for street gangs. Imagine being part of a grove street type of gang and your leader found a cartel connect with high end coke at good prices. That will allow us to middle man the drugs, allowing for some pretty sick and consistent RP. I imagine detectives would have such a good time with this one. Interrogating someone to rat out the plug, etc.

Shit, imagine being a new player and someone offers you some mid-high grade drugs to push on the streets.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, IsThisSeige said:

Major -1. i don’t see a benefit from this, the major gangs would import and sell maybe? but then you just have another reason they are allowed to benefit over smaller criminals. from a rp standpoint i just see this as un-needed.

There's not much benefit over other gangs at the moment in general. We get heavy imports, but we can't share them with any other gang because the ammo pool is entirely too low. We're capped at 60 members (Unofficial factions can have tons more than us) and that about sums it up. The ability icly that we have comes purely from IC actions. Giving us the ability to sell drugs P2P in a way that makes sense, allows us to be more passive and gives us opportunity to create business ventures for many others. Personally I don't see a downside, we only gain RP. We already have money, that isn't the goal here. We want more RP focused activities, things that will actually push RP to the community, giving them a reason to buy and sell drugs. Yes, we could make drugs at the current drug lab, but what exactly is the incentive for people to actually buy them? It doesn't work. The money reeled in comes from NPC drug drop offs, not P2P. 

+1 very good idea, but I suggest for that wherever the portable drug lab is placed a text is generated every X intervals of seconds/minutes indicating there is a lab around for example "/do Strong weed smell would be coming out from somewhere nearby" this would be server generated in the proximity of say 200 meters from the lab.

Edited by Amaim

While I like the core idea of this suggestion I think there a few problems.

First, the 5% chance. The 5% chance to get info on drops has showed us to be completely void of RP and all police will do is go and collect the drop for us instead. It is impossible to counter because we don’t actually have a snitch but we have to act like we do. Let IB do investigation and figure out druglabs that way, either through informants or maybe by following vehicles.

This does leave the question of it maybe being too hard to find or there not being any clues as to where druglabs are. I would propose there to be some kind of penalty for fucking a recipe up, such as smoke coming from the building. Perhaps also make the system a little harder and not just putting items in a row (Maybe a system where you have to pour certain chemicals to an exact amount, etc).

All and all I think we can all agree something needs to change urgently so really any form of revamp for druglabs are fine by me.

Edited by Rubsmeister
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Other than to have some fun rp'ly smoking a blunt I don't see why people on the streets would buy high grade unless it was to provide a buff of some sort to the user. I think increased food/water usage would be an appropriate down side for it. Not sure what the buffs could be, but i just don't see how there would be a market for it. 

P2P drug dealing on the streets would be really cool though and make for some really interesting RP, corner boys selling in their hood, other gangs trying to rob them etc, actual turf wars over who can sell in a particular hood. 

I really like the idea in general but feel it should be more open than the gun market and not limited to official factions.

To be honest I don't know any problems with marijuana consumption. But to think logically, cannabis is as calming and sedative as marijuana and concomitant use of both can lead to negative effects on the body. So try to smoke only marijuana, it will have a bigger positive effect. I know this because I personally smoke marijuana. It relaxes me quite well. I started it all with a gift (bubler) from a friend. I thought I'd try it and that was the first time I smoked since then I liked it. I even have a personal collection of bubblers that I buy bongs. Now we meet every weekend with friends and we smoke.

Edited by RoyFollman

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.