Mikkel Christensson

Bank Robbery

I would like if Bank robbery was an opportunity on this server. It would create some amazing RP, and fun times for both criminals and police. 

How it would work:

- You would only be able to rob the bank in Paleto. (NCZ will be removed automatically when bank robbery in progress)

- You would need a hacking device and a drill for the robbery, which you should get from an NPC. And those would be expensive.

- When you got the hacking device and drill, you need to get hostages otherwise the bank robbery can't happen. 

- There need to be at least 15 cops online for doing the robbery. 

- You need to be a crew of 4 people minimum to succeed. And max 8. 

- When you have gathered the money you will get a bag, and there will be a UI explaining how much cash is in the bag if you get shot at you will lose money, just like the missions in Online. 

- You need to deliver the money to an NPC who is spawning in 3 different location, so before doing the robbery you need to know the location of the NPC. The cops won't know where it is either. 

- When you deliver all the money to the NPC, it will spawn in a different location. 

Those are the terms of making a bank robbery, but there needs to be a lot of planning by the individuals who are going to rob the bank, and the payout will be good. The payout of the bank robbery should be randomised. It should be something with how many people and in town, so let's say there are 200 online the payout would be huge. Right now there isn't really anything Illegal that pays off good, and the things that you can do which are illegal doesn't have anything to do with RP. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Instead of robbing Paleto Bay bank, I'd support Fleeca Banks, as they're not NCZ. 

Here are all the accessible Fleeca Bank locations 

FleecaBank-GTAV-LegionSquare

Vespucci Boulevard, Legion Square, Pillbox Hill.

_______

FleecaBank-GTAV-RockfordHills

Boulevard Del Perro, Morningwood.

_______

FleecaBank-GTAV-Alta

Hawick Avenue and Meteor Street, Alta.

_______

FleecaBank-GTAV-Burton

Hawick Avenue, Burton.

_______

FLEECABanhamCanyon-GTAV

Great Ocean Highway, Banham Canyon, Los Santos County.

_______

Blaine-County-Fleeca-bank-place-gtav

Route 68, Harmony, Blaine County.

Edited by Hilbert
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Cyberinho said:

+1, except that part about minimum 15 cops online. IRL I can rob bank with 4 cops in town, cant I?

Irl there's more than 4 officers on shift 🙂 People don't really get that on this server that if you kill police officer IRL you will have every possible institution on your ass and you will surely get caught, if it's gang related be sure that some gang members will be arrested even without being linked to officer murder. IRL police are very mobile since they can evade traffic with lights and so on while criminals can't, most of the chases actually ends because criminals crashes into other cars. Even in Lithuania, there was a situation where someone called a prank call that there's a bomb in psychiatric ward and consider that the nearby town was 70km away since it was in the village, ARAS (Lithuanian SWAT) showed up in 5-10 minutes.

But how you implement the limit of people 4-8? Lets say zetas starts robbing the bank 8 of them shows up, what will stop the rest 20+ people show up and interfere with chase/shootout or provide them protection?

Although I agree we need bank robberies but we need to make in a way that it would be fun, planned, fair for criminals and police and wouldn't fuck up the economy.

Edited by SamuelGunn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Its a great idea that i feel should be afforded to people who have gone through the pains of becoming an official illegal faction that could work off of a similar system that prison break outs work on right now. I also believe that the sum awarded should be judged by an admin who is able to watch the entire scenario play out and grade the RP. This is an RP server, no a get rich server. I want to promote good RP not getting rich. Now if you want to get rich with good RP I am 100% for that and 100% willing to watch every single robbery if I had to in order to make sure that things go smoothly. I also agree with the minimum number of officers suggested above. I think 15 is a pretty steep number to obtain and still keep order in the city but i do believe that their should be the available resources to respond if caught/alarm tripped.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jeremyy said:

Its a great idea that i feel should be afforded to people who have gone through the pains of becoming an official illegal faction that could work off of a similar system that prison break outs work on right now.

This is where I really don't get why people think that. Yes people should be awarded for being official but to why can't few people who ain't in a gang do the same if they provide good RP? The problem i have  about this thinking is that server is litteraly pushing people to join official factions, not to create new ones or if you want to be a lone wolf and just sometimes get with other people then F**K you?

If official factions can't handle small criminals RP wise why should we give them advantage with ooc rules just because they're official?

2 hours ago, SamuelGunn said:

If official factions can't handle small criminals RP wise why should we give them advantage with ooc rules just because they're official?

There have been official factions with less than 10 members. Official doesn’t mean big. Official means they have worked their asses off to get further benefits in the city. 

3 hours ago, SamuelGunn said:

This is where I really don't get why people think that. Yes people should be awarded for being official but to why can't few people who ain't in a gang do the same if they provide good RP? The problem i have  about this thinking is that server is litteraly pushing people to join official factions, not to create new ones or if you want to be a lone wolf and just sometimes get with other people then F**K you?

Triads had about 8 members when we got word about Official. If I were you I'd re-evaluate what constitutes as "providing good RP". The numbers only go so far, the rest is up to you and your faction to prove that you're positively impacting the server, even as a criminal faction.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:57 AM, IsThisSeige said:

-1 Big organizations would abuse their numbers and do this so they can stack up money when the smaller organizations would suffer and so would the smaller criminals.

Well that is the purpose of such organizations...Among other things. You can't rob alone a 247 and you definitely can't rob alone a bank. 

And most importantly why this would NOT be an abuse is, that this event would take a lot of heat while taking a lot of time. Minimum 15 cops against minimum 4 outlaws, that needs some skill to pull that off. It would hella fun and an interesting RP 

• Like 1