Korab_Bagadovic

Gangs calling cops, thoughts?

imo gangs who call cops to deal with other gangs is really poor RP. Currently there's a war between our and another gang and every time that there's a fight that's about to happen they end up calling the cops or snitching that we have Heavy Guns. It's getting to the point where it's just boring to be at war with them.. Like honestly, gangs irl don't do that type of shit, if they have problems they go and deal with those problems without anyone else getting involved, but not these guys, this a special brigade who always calls cops on us if they see that we have heavy guns or if we catch one of them and rob him. The funniest thing is, is that they don't admit to calling them, but after what happened today, i'm 100% sure they are.. Basically we were setting up an ambush for them, with like 3-4 guys hidden and 3 guys in cars. They outnumbered us either way, but what they chose to do is call cops and tell them that one of has an heavy gun on their back, when the cops arrived they pulled one of us over and the enemy gang proceeded to shout: "Check for their AK licenses" and shit like that.. What's your opinion on this?

TLDR; If your gang is at war with another gang, just fight it out or come to a compromise, because now.. You look like a laughing stock more than a gang.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I don't think it's necessarily NonRP, and definitively not NonRP to the point where you would punish people for it. It's something that can be enforced IC.

If a gang is known to collaborate with police, and everyone in the city feels that calling police is wrong, the gang can be ostracized and hunted by everyone, similar to the Russian situation. If a gang is calling police but doing it in such a manner that it's all but impossible to know IC, I'd argue that's good RP if anything, as law enforcement can be a very strong ally, if you're into that kind of RP.

• Upvote 1

All gangs on this server: We don't give a shit and we don't operate in shadows, we go blasting everywhere we want and we will stop everyone in broad day light to harrass them and if they refuse we will abuse them. 

Also gangs: We don't operate in shadows but we hate while everyone else snitches on us to police.

What is going with gangs from my point of view is just Trigger friendly people with no story behind their gangs, characters or moral grounds just waiting to get some DM action. If everyone acts like DM and then questions why gangs have such poor role. as a Police officer I was always surprised how criminals were openly admitting to police officer they're from a gang, boy IRL it's called gang affiliacion which is illegal. I have litteraly seen many people who starts their gang roleplay with their character story:

person A: I've never done a crime and I don't want to do it
person B: YEah but lets rob someone
person A: Infact I've ran from my country to avoid crime and I would never do that
Person B: join our gang mate
person A: Oh yeah lets go bois.

What I'm trying to say is that gang rp in this server is so low and you're surprised such unhidden sniching is happening?

When gang rp becomes just frisking random people and selling guns at the bank, calling cops on each other is not a strange thing. 

Alex said something about the Russian situation which I don't understand. Russians are not in the war because of calling cops on other gangs! Since I joined I never saw a Russian calling cops on the enemy and the reasons behind the war are something else. 

But in general in my opinion the person should be punished oocily too because of performing a very poor rp which is non rp in my opinion. Like if you are trapped somewhere and got no friend to help you and you got a good plan to play it with the cops and get away from it, it's good rp in my opinion, but if you just ask cops for help in every situation because you are not strong enough to deal with it yourself you probably should stop doing crimes and joining gangs or start a snitch character to let everyone know that it's your personality to snitch on people so they can avoid having you in a criminal group. 

19 hours ago, Dylan Ortiz said:

my apologies here you go  

a different Vory telling the police and police rocking up I do apologies for the confusion you must of had just then 

r0M2gsr.png

ICDeC20.png

I was doing a trucker job when my contender's alarm been triggered so I decided to call cops,but I came to the scene faster then them and you decided to DM me 🙂 you lucky that admin gave you a chance to redo RP otherwise you would be gone for good 🙂

19 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

I don't think it's necessarily NonRP, and definitively not NonRP to the point where you would punish people for it. It's something that can be enforced IC.

If a gang is known to collaborate with police, and everyone in the city feels that calling police is wrong, the gang can be ostracized and hunted by everyone, similar to the Russian situation. If a gang is calling police but doing it in such a manner that it's all but impossible to know IC, I'd argue that's good RP if anything, as law enforcement can be a very strong ally, if you're into that kind of RP.

He has a point. It's really an IC issue and it's a form of snitching, they're just not quiet about it. A lot of gangs aren't quiet about their business, so I'm not sure why this should be treated any differently.

44 minutes ago, Fleep said:

I was doing a trucker job when my contender's alarm been triggered so I decided to call cops,but I came to the scene faster then them and you decided to DM me 🙂 you lucky that admin gave you a chance to redo RP otherwise you would be gone for good 🙂

Hey i guess you are still confused, this seems to be an issue for you but to make things crystal clear.

pF6y3og.png

• Like 3

You can take this ICly. You can make abuse of their weaknesses if they're too scared to fight and prefer to call the cops. If most of the illegal groups know that the respective organization is snitching (ICly), unite and give them what they deserve.  Nobody likes a biatch. 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:25 PM, alexalex303 said:

as law enforcement can be a very strong ally, if you're into that kind of RP.

That's true. They can set you up.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:43 AM, aXoL said:

Alex said something about the Russian situation which I don't understand. Russians are not in the war because of calling cops on other gangs! Since I joined I never saw a Russian calling cops on the enemy and the reasons behind the war are something else. 

tenor.gif

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 1

Considering that most people within a gang on this server have been to jail, it makes little to no sense to be calling the cops as a criminal/gang member. 

You could be like 6ix9ine and snitch your way out, for your own benefits, just realize the image you’re portraying for yourself, and your gang ICly. 

Or you could be like Shmurda and take more time in jail for your boys to get out sooner. 

There’s two sides to the coin, one is heads for a reason, and one is tails.

Snitching leaves a bad stink in the air. Gang affiliated or not. Thuggin’ it and saying fuck it ima get out the pen whenever, and taking more time, in my book, is far more respectable. 

At the end of the day you’re role playing being in a gang and someone in your gang decides to call cops cus they can’t handle the situation, they’re pussy ICly. Not a real gangster. Not “hard”. 

Edited by DetectiveStone
  • Like 4