Flucifial

Flucifial - Staff Resignation

Hello all, 

I have been considering this for a while, but I must say that I'll be resigning from the ECLIPSE Roleplay staff team, effective immediately. I joined the team back in January of 2018, and have been active most of my time during the team. I worked extremely hard on many different things for the community and enjoyed every moment of being a staff member, but I have recently been unmotivated and feel burnt out, and unfortunately, I'd like to move on and focus more on my real life, and with that, I'd no longer want to dedicate the amount of time that I do to the team. I've made many friends being on the team, and hope to keep those friends following my resignation.

I'm not leaving the community, I'll still be around in-game every once and a while and active on discord. I love this community very much, and have spent a better part of my life in the past two years either doing staff work or playing the server. 

I love all of the staff team and have enjoyed working with you guys 100% of the time.

Much love,
Flucifial

• Like 13
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 2