Hoza

Solntsevskaya Bratva

1 minute ago, JassemBenRayana said:

I got run up by these dudes, they showed absuletly 0 RP. 

1 hour ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Poor quality of Roleplay ! 

Can you please stop trashtalking the topic? If we showed 0 RP that should be against rules right? Take it to the right section to the forum and report who ever did that, as of now, you show a low iq trashtalking on topic not gonna lie.

1 hour ago, Max_Bryant said:

Can you please stop trashtalking the topic? If we showed 0 RP that should be against rules right? Take it to the right section to the forum and report who ever did that, as of now, you show a low iq trashtalking on topic not gonna lie.

This topic is for everyone who want to say something good or bad about your Crew so . 

I got only Negative things to say from the situation what I got into with you boys .  

Just say ! 

And its not Trashtalking . Next time I will show a SS/Video how good you are boys ! 

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • PogU 1

Topic 8 1/2/10, could be added more info
Screenshot editing 8/10
Quality of RP judging by screenshots: 2/10 on an overall scale and 8/10 on Eclipse quality of RP

I give this faction 8 gopniks in tracksuits out of 10

Edited by nateX
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nateX said:

Topic 8 1/2/10, could be added more info
Screenshot editing 8/10
Quality of RP judging by screenshots: 2/10 on an overall scale and 8/10 on Eclipse quality of RP

I give this faction 8 gopniks in tracksuits out of 10

Thanks for the feedback. I will make sure we get better. 

4 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

This topic is for everyone who want to say something good or bad about your Crew so . 

I got only Negative things to say from the situation what I got into with you boys .  

Just say ! 

And its not Trashtalking . Next time I will show a SS/Video how good you are boys ! 

So the negative things if I’m not wrong when you Fear RP and get shot down when there is 5 heavy armed people pointing a gun at your head and you decide the best thing to do is call a radio? I don’t want to talk bad about you but if you came here to give feedback please do like @nateX did as this format is way better for us and for everyone else in general. Thanks both of you for the feedback we will try to get better. 

• Like 3

Way to improve is to slow down on the pics with guns and shit. Instead, focus on including screenshots /me's and /do's. Shows that the members know how to rp. Good luck.

Edited by nateX
fixed post, it was badly written
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max_Bryant said:

So the negative things if I’m not wrong when you Fear RP and get shot down when there is 5 heavy armed people pointing a gun at your head and you decide the best thing to do is call a radio? I don’t want to talk bad about you but if you came here to give feedback please do like @nateX did as this format is way better for us and for everyone else in general. Thanks both of you for the feedback we will try to get better. 

Looks like you talking about someone els . 

But I hope to see something good from your side to change my mind 

Edited by Chris Bluestone