ThePro

Boombox, MP3

On SAMP and MTA, we could play our own music from a link we've copied into a "boombox" and admins could use "speaker" that was useable only by admins. I haven't seen that in the game here yet, so I'm assuming it's not added. On some servers were 3 types of boomboxes, 1. small 2. medium 3. big. The difference was in size, price, and of course how far could you hear it. I let admins decide how they want it, I just want to play my own music in the game, and I am sure that a lot of other people would like to do the same. We also had an "mp3" on SAMP and MTA, which would play your own music just to you. Maybe we could do the same here, just put in the mobile as "music" since no one really uses MP3 these days.

There is currently a feature on Eclipse RP for the speaker. They were placed around a few NCZs playing christmas tunes (only placable by admins). However an mp3 would be cool, you can play music through voip (after rping a speaker) and set your voip proximity to 'shout' (using control+z). No real need for script implementation in my opinion, there are other priorities.

Edited by punched

2 hours ago, punched said:

There is currently a feature on Eclipse RP for the speaker. They were placed around a few NCZs playing christmas tunes (only placable by admins). However an mp3 would be cool, you can play music through voip (after rping a speaker) and set your voip proximity to 'shout' (using control+z). No real need for script implementation in my opinion, there are other priorities.

I don't agree with you, because if I would play music from my VOIP the audio quality might be poor, and also if I would like to talk through VOIP they might not understand me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.